I hate HER.

Hopelessly in love with my best friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Fourth chapter! :)) I hope you enjoy reading.

~~~~~~

 

Once she entered, she was immediately hugged to death by Key. Followed by Onew, Taemin, and Minho, Asuka smiled but frowned mentally as she realized that only four out of the five members hugged her. Once the guys let her go, she looked around and froze at what she saw. It was… Jonghyun, and he was making out with Se Kyung. Her eyes almost bulged out as she saw what Se Kyung (the ) was wearing. Did she mention that they were MAKING OUT?

 

 

She glared at them, mostly Se Kyung. But she had to admit, the outfit looked cute somehow. Maybe if she wore it to PHOTOSHOOTS instead of in PUBLIC that is. It was too… revealing.

 

Tch. Jonghyun is probably enjoying the view. Stupid, oblivious guy. Man… I wish Heechul oppa was here! At least I won’t be depressed this much. The guys may be here, but it still didn’t mean that I want to talk to them now. They didn’t even inform me of this VERY SHOCKING news. Hey wait, weren’t they supposed to fire me right now?

 

As Asuka stared at the couple, Key probably noticed and cleared his throat loudly. The three of them looked at him with wide eyes. Key smiled, or more like grimaced?

 

“Guys, you should probably do that in PRIVATE. And Jonghyun, you babo, Asuka is already here.” He rolled his eyes as he went away and talked to the others. Asuka stared at Key’s retreating figure confused.

 

When she turned to look at the couple, she was surprised to see Jonghyun inches away from her. Instinctively, she backed away, but was stopped as Jonghyun grabbed her and hugged her tightly. Seriously, what is up with everyone hugging me tightly?! Although I didn’t mind when Heechul oppa did it. Asuka’s eyes widened as she tried to push him off, but to no avail. She could see that Se Kyung was staring at them with an unreadable expression on her face. But once she saw Asuka looking, she smiled.

 

“Y-Yah, Jonghyun, l-let go of me.” She tried to say as she put her hands on his chest.

 

This only resulted in Jonghyun hugging her more tightly.

 

“Asuka, where were you? I’ve been calling you a while ago, but you weren’t picking up.” He pouted that adorable pout that Asuka loved so much.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter