Jealousy explodes

It's you and only you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Bbip! Her phone ran out of battery. She searched her powerbank in her bag and found that she forgot to bring it along today. She sighed and gave up then put her phone in her bag, heading to her company van.

Manager oppa rushed to her "Seungyeon-ah, miane. I can't send you home tonight. I have an emergency call. So sorry. I already asked Ah In to help sending you home. He said he's okay he doesn't mind" he said in a rush.

"Ah.. okay.. okay.." Oh my god. 'What if he misunderstands?'

She kept thinking if it would make jonghyun mad at her. It's too late to explain to him now as her phone already died just now. She really didn't know what to do except praying hardly that he'll be okay. She doesn't want to spoil tonight. 

"Tired?" Ah In sunbaenim broke the silence. 

"Yeah.. aren't you? But I'm glad everyone enjoyed shooting." she realized she's been looking out of window thinking of jonghyun till she forgot Ah In's presence there. 

"Ah oppa, I forgot to tell you. Can you send me at jonghyun's house? I'll show you the way." she said while looking at him beside her.

"Sure." he continued "you guys are really dating since that show?" he asked, sounding quite surprised. 

"Aha... ye...s.." she answered shyly.

"Nah, we are here." Ah In stopped the car in front of Jonghyun's house. He was about to get out of the car to walk her to the door since it's late already but seungyeon stopped him. 

"Oppa it's okay. Thank you for your help." "Ah okay, see you tomorrow seungyeon-ah!" "Nae!" she waved back.

-

Jonghyun gets up and prepared

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter