Fluttering conversation

It's you and only you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been a week since they met each other. Because of their tight schedules, they hardly meet each other so they can only video calling and sometimes chatting on kakao. He spends most of his free time with his childhood friends - kse and momo, snowboarding or having a meal at his house. Some other time, he just spends his time playing with Tannie and Shiro or reading at home.

 

"Yobseyo.." she smiled when she looked at the phonescreen named 'Oppa<3'

"Anneyong oppa!"

"Busy?" he replied excitedly as he heard her sweet voice.

"No not really. I'm having a break right now. why? Miss me?" he chuckled upon hearing it.

"When is the time I do not miss you?" her heart fluttered. she laughed cutely. 

"Ermmmmm.. arasso. how's your day today?"

"Nothing much. Just laying down in the couch and missing you." she blushed and continue listening.

"Kse and momo came over since I asked them to have their lunch at my house."

"Ohhh.. really..?"

He giggled when he heard her saying like that. Why is she so cute?

"You don't trust me heh?" He .

She burst out laughing. "No it's not like that. I was just asking." she cleared , trying to catch her normal voice.

"Have you eaten?" He asked, his voice is so slow like whispering which made her miss him more now. He never fails to make her falls in love again and again.

"No not yet.." "Huh? It's already 3pm now and you haven't had your lunch?" he was worried.

"I'm okay, I had some bread. I'll have the proper one once finished shooting. Few scenes left for today, I think it'll end quite early.Don't worry"

"Can u co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter