Need you (2)

It's you and only you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She opened the door slowly as she didn't want to wake him up. He was sleeping, shivering under the blanket. She was about to go straight to him but suddenly a thought came up. 'What if he's still mad at me?' 'No, oppa won't do that.'

Her mind kept asking and answering. She then headed to the bed, she puts her hand on his head to check. It was hot. She caressed his head lovingly. Guess he had a bad fever. She pulled away the comforter, he's in a full suit. 'Why he didn't change first before sleeping?' made her more worried.

"Oppa.." she woke him up. Her hands still at his face. Rubbing his right cheek with her thumb.

"Hm.. seungyeon-ah.." his face looked quite suprised yet she could tell he's happy with her being there. He held her and kept kissing her hand.

"What happened? Why didn't you call me at all?" she asked strictly. He didn't answer. He was busy smiling and kissing her hand.

"I'm asking you. Answer me." she asked while pulled away her hands to stop him kissing. 

"And now you are sick. If I didn't call Sangwoo then I would never know your condition." she said, sounds a bit angry.

Jonghyun trying to get up but seems like he didn't have any energy. He even coughed for several times. "No, just laying." but he insists to get up. He got up and lean at the headboard, looking at her. She felt a bit guilty for being angry at times like this. She lost to him again. His staring killed her inside. 

He didn't say anything, he pulled her into his chest. Hugged her like they've been apart for ages. 

"Can you stay for a while? I'm saving my life right now." he said while hugging her tightly. She hugged him back, buried her face in his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter