Need you (1)

It's you and only you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

He was quite suprised the moment she took his hands but he managed to stay cool. He just let her touched him. Usually he couldn't hold back and just slides it easily. It's not that him being so possessive towards her but at times like this, he's so worried that something bad might happen. What if people saw the two of them? Just two of them, in the car, at night. It might cause some speculations which could ruin her image. He trusts her. Yes, he really does. There's no way she would cheat on him, as they've promised before, through thick and thin, they will always be there for each other.

On the other side, he feels bad thinking he just ignored her as if she was not there. He forgot the effort she made to come all the way from the shooting site just to meet him tonight eventhough she had to leave early the next day.

He sighed. 'What am I like this?'

He walked slowly to the guest room to check on her. She was already in a deep sleep. He headed to the bed and sit beside her, facing her face, staring at her - a face which is he longing to kiss. He her hair gently. 'You must be so tired.' 

He then pulled the blanket up to her shoulders. He was thinking to go to his room but he stayed. He laid beside her instead, facing her back. He was thinking how to make up with her. He shouldn't let things unsettled before she went to sleep.

Couldn't think at the moment, he moved bit forward and backhugged her. It was so warm.

"I miss you.." he said in a low voice. He leaned over to kiss her cheek.

-

It was 04:30am.

Seungyeon woke up to the warmth of his hand hugging his waist. She slowly looked behind her and yes, he was there, laying beside her, sleeping deeply.

She was happy seeing his left hand hugging her waist, almost forgot what happened last night. 

'Is he okay? Not mad anymore?' she thought while looking at his face. She didn't took so long, she leaned to him and kissed his right cheek. Hoping he's not awake, or it'd be so embarrassing if he is.

She had to be on set at 6am. She then rushed to bathroom to wash up.

Manager oppa: Seungyeon-ah, I'm going to pick u up.

0seungyeon: Nae, I'm waiting. 

-

He woke up and realized she wasn't there, beside her. 'She must've left earlier.' he thought. He got out of bed and walked to the kitchen to have a glass of plain water.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter