Just Punch Her.

Rescuing the Babo.

"This is so great!" I said sarcasticly. My mom grounded me for almost 3 days. No cellphone and other gadgets, no computer, no television, no eating snacks.... but it can be help since I can diet, and no going outside! It means, no friends! I just need to help her in the bakery. And now I am finished helping her from the bakery and we're going to our cafe. Yeah we have a cafe. I know many people wants to have a bussiness like cafe, but I swear, there's no fun at all. But thats just for me.

But anyway, since I'm an only child. I am only the one who can help them, they always said that. And now I'm working again. Work and work and work. A proper activity for a highschool student. Ugh.

I am in charge of being a waitress here. Taking and giving their orders. And also entertain them. Since I'm a happy person, I can do it with all my heart! There's no work I can't do because I am Bae Joo-hyun! The fruit of Seo-jun and Jin-hee's love! Okay, that's my parents.

Back to the story.

When I come here, I noticed a group of boys eating. Each of them is wearing a face mask, a shades and a cap. They seems weird and they are talking like they are planning for something. At first I thought, maybe they are kidnappers or holdapers. But they seems okay though. I mean they doesn't look like they are bad persons.

My Dad welcome us. He is the chef here and I'm so proud of that. "Joo-hyun-ah, take their bills." my Dad said as he pointing out the group of boys I was talking about.

"Why me?!" I asked. Then he give me an "are you complaining?" look. "After I get dressed." I said then I tried to walk pass to him but he stopped me. 

"No need to get dressed. You're civilian cloth is appropriate." He said.

"But I'm a waitress here. I'll borrow Rina's extra uniform again---"

"I said no need. You can stand as a manager today if you want. But take their bills first." and then before I say anything,  he gave me their bills and push me towards the direction of the group of boys. I counted them and they were five. Then they look at me as if I am their target. I had no choice. I have their bills.

Why am I getting nervous all of a sudden? They were just a customer.

I sighed and then I walk closer to their table. I can see only their eyes and their looking at me! Holy cow! Why am I so nervous? They were just a human like me! It is not my first time to see a group of boys, but this seems to be weird. They are weird! Calm down Joo-hyun, you're getting crazy again.

"Here's your bill." I said with my most calmed voice. They get the bill out of my hand then they look at it. All of them seems shocked. I can see their eyes getting bigger. And then I noticed that their table was full of emptied plates and pitchers. Maybe their bill was expensive enough for them to pay. Tsk.

They seems so worried. And then one of them suddenly take out his phone. Trying to call someone. Then he looked at me. "Can you please wait? We're sorry." he said. Maybe I was correct, they don't have enough money.

"Yeah sure." I said. Then he said "Hyung" on the phone. Maybe the guy on the other line answer his call. 

"I'll come back later." I said. I want to say "Don't you dare run away, I'm watching you!". But I can't. I'm too kind. Just joking.

I sit at the chair near the counter, where I can still watch them if they are planning to escape. Tha ambiance here is calm. I can only hear the other customer's laughs and the television. The TV! I forgot there's a TV here. After two days grounded, I could start watching! One day to go!

"It's musicbank." I said to myself. Exo's dancing! I'm a great fan of Exo. I love all of them. But I love Kai the most. For me he was the hottest! I want to go to their concert and I will make a poster saying "Kill me Kai!". But I'm so unfortunate if he does kill me. Gasp!

Then the Exo finished their performance. Then I noticed that the show is a replay. There's a text on top of the screen saying that "this is a replay.". But it's okay as long as I can entertain myself.

The next group has five members, a boygroup. Their not familiar to me. This is the first time I saw them. Are they new? Or I just don't know they exists? I'm too harsh too say that. Maybe because my eyes are only looking at Exo.

They were also hot, but not as hot as Exo. And I will admit that they were handsome. Oh, and there's the group's name at the right side below the screen. Really Joo-hyun, you didn't notice that? You really are a Babo. 

It's B1A4. It's the first time I heard that.

"KYAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!" someone just shouted! What the hell was that?! Everybody's running outside. Especially the girls. Is there a marathon? Should I ran outside too? Nah. "B1A4!!!!!!!!!!!" they said running. What? B1A4? Did I heard it correct?

Oh my god! The group of boys were gone! They escaped! Oh, I really am stupid! I walk towards the table where they ate. Hoping that they leaved their payment on the table. But I don't see any money. And where's the receipt?!

"You really...!" O-ouch! Somebody just pinch my arm! "Didn't I ordered you to get their bills?!" it's my Dad!

"Sorry Dad, they just escaped!" I said hoping that the blame will move to the boys.

"They didn't escaped! Their manager gave me their payment! I thought you was the one in charge of them. Their manager doesn't know where to pay! Seriously, I am the Chef here, but I'm the one who collected their bills. That's not the work for Chef!" my Dad said.

"Where's Rina?" I aked.

"Washing dishes.." said Dad.

"Jun-hui?" I asked.

"At the counter of course." he said

"Then Mom?" I asked.

"She's busy." he said.

"Hoy busy?" I asked.

"Are you questioning you mom's doing?!" he said. He's nostrils are getting bigger. He's getting angry!

"No. I'm just saying that, Mom can help too." I said.

"God, for pete's sake, Joo-hyun, you are just watching TV! And everybody were busy! Your task was just to get the bills." he said. I know it's my fault again. Everytime I try to help, I always fail. And it's good that there's no one here in the cafe. Only the employees can heard Daddy's scolding.

"Okay, sorry." I said. "Dad, I think you need more employers." I added. My Dad sigh. Waah! Am I grounded again?

"Okay. I think you are just exhausted." he said. It's a miracle! He think that I was exhausted! Because I really am! It's the first time! "You need time to rest?" he asked me.

"Yeah." I said.

"Are we getting cruel?" he said.

"Yes---huh? What?" What is my father saying? Did he ate something? 

"I think me and your mom abused your kindness."he said and then he sighed. Just what on earth is happening to my Father? Then I noticed that my Dad's employees are listening. Rina and Junhui. They seem touched. Seriously? "Okay. I will now allowed you to take a vacation with your friends. Since it's Christmas vacation, I want you to enjoy. But there are rules..." Vacation? With my friends? I don't know what's happening but I'm so thankful!

"Of course! Thanks Dad!" I said then hug him.

"Yes. But listen first." he said then I loseen the hug. "Only for three days." Oh yes! Even one day is enough! I'm so thankful, this is a blessings! We're getting a sleep-over! "No boy friends allowed. Only you, Seung-wan, Se-rim, Seol-rim and Sooyoung. No boys!" he said.

"Of course I don't have any boy friends." I said.

"Good. I will text you every hour and call you 3 times a day, so you should be with your cellphonE always. And make sure to be with your friends always. I don't want to hear any news that you're missing. Got it?" he said. Oh, I really love this day!

"Thanks Dad! I'll remember that. Promise!" I'm so happy!

"Tommorrow is the start." he added.

Really?!

This is not a dream right?!

My dream vacation!!!!

Gosh! Can anyone punch me?!