So Shocking.

Rescuing the Babo.

Seungwan's Point of View (WENDY)

"I can't believe this is happening!!" I said. I am so mad! Joohyun's really...really...ugh! I'm going nuts. She's really unbelievable. And it's her fault! We told her not to go outside since it's dark, but she didn't listen. And now she's crying in front of us. And the reason why she is crying?

Someone just kissed her! KISSED HER! FOR PETE'S SAKE! And we don't know who was it. Just great.

 

Joohyun's Point of View (IRENE)

I'm going to sleep, like nothing's happened. Don't think of it too much Joo-hyun-ah. Just think of it as a dream. 

But it really happens! IT WAS REAL!

Ugh, I'm going nuts. It's my first kiss! Waahh. And my first kiss is not Lee Min Ho! It was just somebody! Somebody I didn't know. Wahh, I'm getting goosebumps. It's my fault that I didn't listen to my friends. Babo Joo-hyun!

I tried to sleep as I covered my face with blanket. Thinking that tommorrow will be a nice day. Bonding with my friends, eating, swimming, getting friendly...ugh not. Definitely not. I am not going to talk to strangers. Waaah.... am I getting crazy? Or traumatized?

I get out of bed and went near the window. This is not helping. It's entering my innocent brain....

FLASHBACK:

It's almost 9:30 pm , I was about to sleep when I heard some noise. It's from my tummy. I think I'm hungry. So I went to the kitchen to fetch some snacks. I know it's night, and this will make me fat but I'm hungry. I forgot to eat dinner because of piano tiles and my score was about to become "new best" of the score 3089! What a waste!

When I reach the kitchen, I open the refrigerator and take some sandwiches and some juice. After that I close the ref. silently and eat. I don't want to get scolded again. Even it's from my friends. Their so strict towards me. I don't know why, maybe because I'm a troublemaker. Yeah, I think that's tha reason.

Then I went to the sink. Getting rid of the evidences.

I was about to go upstairs when I heard some noise. This time, it's not from my tummy. It's from the door. Is someone trying to sneak in?

I peep on the window but there's nobody. All of the people here in this resort are in the party near the beach. We didn't go there, because we're too tired swimming. The beach is far from this spot.

I went outside. Maybe the party is over. But as soon as I went outside, someone just pulled me! Waah! Kidnapper!!! Kidnapping!! Somebody Help me!

"Who are you?! Let go of me!" I said then I tried to pull back but he's too strong. Ah really this man! Waaah, I don't want to get killed! I have some dreams even that I always failed.

"Just be quiet!" I heard he said. He's wearing a kidnapper's mask. You know that thing, a black bonnet that covers their faces that you can only see their eyes. It's creepy!

"Just who the hell are you?! And why are you dragging me to somewhere?! I am not rich! I am poor!" I said hoping that he will let go of me. He's dragging me somewhere.

"I don't care. I'm not a kidnapper!" he said.

"Help!" I scream. Then he cover my mouth and he brought me to an alley. It was too dark.

He push me towards the wall. And now I am leaning on it. He shut his arms to the wall so that I don't escaped. Then I saw him removed his mask. But I can't saw his face even that he's near. Waah! He's so near! One wrong moved, and we're going to kiss. Waah!! Is he a ?!

Waaah help! God help me!

"Are you a sasaeng fan?" he asked.

"Wha..wha..what?!" I said. I can smell his breathe! Waaah! It's smell like toothpaste!

Spearmint.

OH......MY..... GOD!

"I-I'm not a s-sasaeng." I said. Then he stared at me. I can't see his face but I can see his staring. Then he look at my whole body.

GASHH! WAAAHH!! HE'S A ERT!

"Yeah I think you're not. I don't have a sasaeng fan that will wear a pajama while stalking me." he said. Then I look at myself. Yeah, I am wearing a pajama. It is because I am about to sleep!!! You jerk!

"Yeah. Then, can I go?" I asked him. But he didn't answer. Instead he stare at me as if he scanning my face. I am confident though, I washed my face.

"It's dark and I can't see clearly but I think that your pretty." he said. What is he saying. Of course I know that!  ....Hey what am I thinking?! Im going insane here! You're in danger Joohyun!

"Are you a ?! Waaah! Help me!!!!!" I scream.

"Hey don't shout! Be quiet! I'm not a !" he said.

"Help! Help me please." I shouted.

"Sshh! Listen to me first!" he commanded.

"No! You're a criminal! Can anyone here me?!" I shouted more.

"They're all in the party. Be quiet. You're getting the wrong idea." he said.

"Help me!!!!" I shouted.

"Quiet! Or I will kiss you!" he said.

That snap a string.

"Help?" It suddenly spilled out and I immediately cover my mouth. What's wrong with me?!

Then I saw him smirked and he suddenly removed my hand out of my mouth and kissed me. It was just a smacked. Then after that, he run.

Just what happened?!

He kissed me?!

Waaaah!

I don't know but I started to cry and I run back.

END OF FLASHBACK.

 

I stared at the window as I saw the stars. I need to be calmed. Then I went to bed again and try to sleep. It's just a dream. Be thankful Joohyun that it's only a smacked.

Ugh, I'm getting crazy.