Cursed?

Rescuing the Babo.

Unknown's Point of View.

"I can sense them. Her aura is so powerful."

Should I follow them or not? She has to know it. She's cursed.

Joo-hyun's Point of View.

We're ready for the trip! I can't believe that my parents both agreed to this. I am riding in this van along with my friends. Sooyoung's father let us use their van and he also drive for us. It is almost one hour since we left home.

"I'm so hungry! Let's make a stop-over." Serim said. We all both look at her with our deadly gaze. She's always hungry, she's lucky that her metabolism is good. I mean, she don't easily get fat. "What?! I know I'm not the only one who's hungry here?! And stop-over doesn't mean that I was only about to eat. I want to go to the restroom as well. You guys better fix those gaze." she added while rolling her eyes. Hah! Serim..really.

So Uncle Jiwon, Sooyoung's dad, make a stop-over. We buy some snacks. We we're planning to get ourselves hungry so that if we reach our destination, we will eat hungrily. But unfortunately, our plan didn't work. It's okay though. It's hard to endure your starveness.

After we bought some foods. We went to the restroom, retouched our face, and peeing of course...to be sure. Then we return to the van. But Uncle Jiwon's not there.

"I got a text message from dad." Sooyoung said. "He said that he needed to pee. We need to wait." she added.

"Sure. Then should we play some music!" I said and they went all excited. Seol-rim play Exo's Love Me Right. We're all a fan of Exo. We sing while we're waiting. Serim even dance. We're all so hyper. 

Just love me right~
Just love me right~
Just love me right~
[Kai] nae ujuneun jeonbu neo---

But we suddenly stop when someone knock on the window. Seolrim stopped playing the music.

"Who's that?!" Seolrim asked. It's an old woman that was about in her 80's or 90's maybe. The window is tilted but  i think she is looking straight to my eyes, as if she's looking at me directly. It's creepy! "What should we do?!" she added.

"Don't open it. Let's pretend that there's no people here inside." Sooyoung said. So we become silent. The woman is still looking at me. She's staring at me!

"Guys, she can see us." I said.

"Don't scare us Joohyun." said Seungwan.

"She can't see us." Serim said.

"But she's looking at me as if she can see me looking at her!" I said terrified. "Look!" I added then point at the window. She really is!

"Then don't look at her. Maybe it's a coincidence?" Sooyoung said. But the van's door suddenly open. I mean she open it! We forgot that the van is in child's lock. It's not lock outside, only inside.

"Oh my god!" Seungwan said. Nobody of us is moving. Now she's looking to me, eye to eye. Like what I've said, she's really looking at me. Uncle Jiwon, just where are you now?

Then she suddenly point her finger at me. I don't know what she thinks about me. I can't read her facial expression. They all looked at me.

"One of you is cursed." the old woman said, direct to the point. But her finger is still pointing at me.

"W-who?" Seolrim asked bravely but the old woman did not answer her, instead she just make her finger down and shake her head and still looking at me. Then she suddenly close the door and leave.

What was that?!

"Joohyun. I think you're the one she referred to." Seungwan said. Yeah, I think it's me. She's just looking at me. But why me? Am I really cursed?

"But why me?" I asked.

"Seriously Joohyun. Because you always fail. That's why you are cursed." Serim said.

"I always fail that's why I am cursed? Or do you mean I was cursed that's why I always fail." I asked her.

"It's the same." Serim said.

"It's not." I said.

"But why are you cursed? I mean, how?" Sooyoung asked. I don't know either. But what the old woman said is weird. Really weird. I'm getting shivered!

"So that's the reason why you always fail? How can we remove the curse?" Seolrim asked.

"I don't know. I'm so innocent about these things." I said.

"Guys.." Sooyoung said so we look at her and she's looking down the floor then suddenly look at us. Like she thought of something. "We need to do some research." she said with her face so serious. "This is a serious problem." she added. Then we all look at each other then we all both agree. Goodluck to us.

"But where's your dad?" Serim asked changing the subject.

Then the door suddenly open. It was Uncle Jiwon. He get inside the van and closes the door.

"Hey guys! I'm sorry, my stomach doesn't feel well. But I'm okay now." he said.

"Yeah sure." Sooyoung said. Then her dad turn arround and make a face. A touched face.

"What an understanding daughter." He said. Her dad is really crazy.

"Yeah." Sooyoung added then role her eyes.

"Aw, I'm so touched." Her dad said.

"Oh just drive dad!" Sooyoung said irritably. Then her dad started the engine.

Uncle is really a silly person.