007 Summer

Part One: Fluff Enlightenment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]007: Summer[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Taoris[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

            Yifan stretched above his head, feeling his tank ride up to expose his flat, toned tummy. He scratched the back of his head then ruffled his black hair. The thirty year old man was taking a summer vacation, which half of was paid by the company.

He his heel and strutted to the bedroom so he could look for a decent outfit for the day. Yifan grabbed the remote off the night stand and pressed a button. He listened for the sound of the coffee maker and nodded once it came on.

The black haired man found an outfit and pulled it on carefully. He did not want to crease anything. After making sure that he was ready and ready to roll, Yifan went to his kitchen and grabbed the cup of coffee. Yifan took a small sip, relishing in how the strong coffee wakened up his senses.

Keys jingling in hand, Yifan went out of his apartment and locked it behind him. He went down the hall, took a left at the junction, and through the lobby before getting to the parking garage. His car was warm, which he was thankful for, because it would’ve been cold had he not his own garage.

He yawned slightly, strong eyebrows coming together in a furrow. Yifan groaned as he stretched in his seat, lifting off the cushion and tightening. His body relaxed as he pulled the seatbelt on, taking his time to get out of the garage. Perhaps he should go to one of the parks to stretch his legs.

Yifan pushed the garage door opener and backed out, ready for an adventure at five thirty in the morning, camera sitting in the passenger seat.

 

            The sun was just rising while Yifan set up his camera, coffee set on the ground next to the tripod. He angled the camera out to the flats, liking that the tides were out for the morning. The photographer rubbed his hands together and grinned, seeing the sun come in perfect position.

He leaned down, closed one eye, and pressed the shutter button. Yifan did not need to check his camera to know the photo was gloriously taken. He stayed there for hours, putting his camera in different areas to take different pictures. One of his pet peeves were to take pictures of the same thing over and over again.

His collection always had a different angle or a different view entirely, and always sold because it was someone’s aesthetic.

Yifan heard footsteps in the gravel behind him, but he did not bother to turn. Whoever it was did not know he left his wallet in his car and knew self defense moves. That was okay. They did not need to know.

He didn’t bother to look at the person directly, instead, pointed the camera to whoever it was. His heart stopped while looking through the lens into dark depths void of emotion. Yifan knew he had to take a picture of this intriguing person with somber lavender hair and tanned skin.

His hands moved with ease, adjusting the focus to the man’s sharp face, absolutely loving how unfazed this stranger was. He pressed the shutter down and took five pictures of the other easily. Yifan lowered the camera and gave a small smile, “Hello.”

            “Hello.” The guy’s voice was soft, almost withdrawn.

“I hope you do not mind that I took a picture of you. It would be for my personal collection.” Yifan explained why he took a photo of the other, gut clenching unfamiliarly. Why was he nervous?

            “I do not mind at all

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter