002 Rain

Part One: Fluff Enlightenment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]002 Rain[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Suho Solo[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

            Joonmyeon sat down in the coffee shop, cold fingers wrapping gingerly around a cup of hot chocolate. His mouth was in a firm pout, having being so cold from the brisk walk from his apartment to the coffee shop. He was also gloomy because it was going to be sunny out.

Yeah, most people were excited for the sunshine so they could go and be outdoors. Joonmyeon was the opposite. He preferred the rain than sunshine. There was something about the rain that made him feel relaxed.

He brought the cup up to his mouth to take a sip of the wonderful drink made by Zitao. After he started coming here, it was always Zitao who made his drinks, no matter how busy he was. Of course Joonmyeon was thankful that the other had always made his drink, but when he tries to pay, Zitao would deny any form of payment.

Joonmyeon glanced over to the barista, smiling just a little. The kid was so bright and happy all the time, that it spread to the guests. Well, he shouldn’t call Zitao a kid because he was twenty five. He was a kid to thirty seven year old Joonmyeon, and he would always tease the barista.

He had respect for Zitao just because he was the owner of Gwiyomi Panda, and his fiancé, Yifan, the co-owner. Not once had he overstepped the boundary of friendship between him and Zitao, only because he had seen how Zitao and Yifan interacted. Like they were the best thing they could have ever seen in their entire life.

            “Stop oogling my fiancé, old man.” Yifan snapped his fingers in front of Joonmyeon, a wry grin on his face.

Joonmyeon scoffed. “I was not oogling your fiance, brat. It’s too early for that.” He teased back as he took another swig of the cooling chocolate. “Good morning.”

            “Good morning, hyung.” Yifan chuckled and sat down on the other side of the booth. “I’m so glad it is going to be sunny tomorrow, I’ve been wanting to take Zitao to the beach for a while now.”

“That is good. I hope you two enjoy your time.”

            “We will. How about you? What are you going to be doing today since it is your day off?”

Joonmyeon shrugged, fingers absentmindedly played with the sleeve to the cup. “Probably go home and work on a few reports for work.”

            “It is your day off! Why don’t you come with us?”

“No, thank you, t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter