006 Spring

Part One: Fluff Enlightenment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]006 Spring[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Hunhan[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

            Growing up in a village far away from the city, Sehun has seen a lot of things. He’s had to help with medical things even though he doesn’t have all the requirements to be a medical technician, know every single bit of machinery because if something is broke you gotta fix it yourself, and so much more.

He had just finished chopping wood for the fire when his mother called for him, “Sehunnie, can you go get me some willow? I need a bunch to make a willow basket. I want to sell them at the upcoming fair this fall.”

“Sure, I’ll go get them. Let me finish doing this first, alright?”

“Thanks, Sehunnie.”

He smiled at his mother and went back to finishing his chores. It was hard work, trying to keep up with a family of five. They went through a lot of water that he packed, wood that he chopped, and food that he caught. It was okay though, as long as his younger brothers and the baby sister understood that hard work always pays off in any form of reward.

Sehun wiped the sweat off his forehead with the back of his arm, taking a quick break from chopping wood. “Lunch break, boys! Mom has got food inside ready.” He called out to his brothers and held out a single piece of kindle to his two year old sister. “Here, can you be a big girl, Seulgi, and bring this in for me?” He smiled and ruffled her hair, watching how she toddled inside, excited to help her oldest oppa.

The eighteen year old padded to the open window for the kitchen, “I’ll be back, ma, I’m going to go get your willows. How many do you need?”

            “I need about thirty of them, because I know I’ll mess up in some parts.”

Sehun tapped the window ledge then meandered towards the woods, knowing exactly where he was going to get the willows. There was a special place he found a while ago, and he didn’t go there often to disturb the tree nymph that resided at the sacred place.

It took him less than fifteen minutes to come to the edge of the tree nymph’s territory. “Hey, Luhan, are you here?” He called out, not wanting to intrude if t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter