Healing Angel

Baby, you are my angel

Chapter 6

I continue walking down the hall but slow down when I hear a chatter of voices. The drone gets louder as I round the corner.  Around 10 guys sit comfortably on sofas and on the floor, Jeonghan in their midst.

“Who’s this?” The guy closest to me asks. He looks friendly with smile wrinkles around his eyes.

“I’m Reyna. Reyna Park” I stammer, quite taken aback by the sudden increase in numbers.

“Oi Seungkwan! You’re scaring her,” Jeonghan yells from the back, “Reyna! Come over here.”

He gestures towards an empty space on the sofa and I hesitantly walk over, careful not to step on someone.

“Here, put your arm out,” Jeonghan instructs as he twists the lid off a bottle of soothing cream, “It might sting a bit, and it’s cold.”

 I gasp a little when he squeezes the cold cream onto the burn, making the wound burn intensely.

“Gently rub it over,” he instructs again, and he hands me a Q-tip. “Don’t worry, it’s clean.”

After I follow his instructions, he walks back around and kneels in front of me, holding a roll of bandages.

“You should still go to the doctor after this. I only gave it some temporary treatment. Just to soothe the pain.”

He tightens the bandage around my arm, wrapping it a few times. “There, it’s all done,” he whispers, giving himself a satisfied look.

“Hey Jeonghan!  Are you just going to ignore us all day?” a guy shouts.

Jeonghan rolled his eyes and sighs.

“Jeez, be patient!” he yells back, “Okay, Reyna, good luck at remembering all this: this is Seokmin,” he says, pointing at the guy who opened the door. “Here’s Seungkwan, Joshua, Woozi or you can call him Jihoon,” pointing at the small kid I saw in the photo.

“This is The8 or Minghao, that’s Wonwoo, and this is Mingyu,” he patiently explains while gesturing to the guy on my left, and he continues to go around the room.

“The guy on your right is Chan, but his stage name is Dino, that’s S.Coups or Seungcheol, the guy next to him is Vernon, and the one standing over there is Jun.”

I bow awkwardly. “Sorry for the intrusion.”

“Oh its fine,” the guy called Mingyu replied. “It’s been a long time since he-” gesturing at Jeonghan, “-brought a girl home,” he winked. I blushed slightly.

“Hey, where’s Hoshi?” the one named Dino asked.

“He’s coming. Some e decided to be a public nuisance near Hongdae.”

“Ahhh, so that explains why you’re here, Miss Reyna,” Seungkwan muses aloud.

“So,” Jeonghan pushes Mingyu away and sat next to me, “Which school do you go to?”

School? I scoff a little to myself. I haven’t heard that word in a long time. Since birth, I’ve only been with governesses and private tutors, so it’s funny uttering the word after so long.

“Ah…I don’t go to school.”

“Really? But you look like a student! How old are you?”

“I’m turning 18.”

“So that means you’re 17. Dino always tries to make himself seem older by saying the year he’s turning not his actual age,” S.Coups saiys while ruffling Dino’s hair.

“Oi! Stop it!!” Chan grumbles as he tried to escape his hyung’s punishment.

“Hey Reyna, what month are you born in?”

I pause, thinking hard. In the Park household, birthdays are unnecessary, so I’ve almost forgotten the day I was born.

“No…November,” I reply, taking an educated guess.

“November? Really? YES! IM NOT THE YOUNGEST HERE!” Dino jumps up in joy.

S.Coups whacks him with a cushion.

“Yes but you’re still our maknae” he grins, “FORRREEEVVVVEERRRR!”

Dino sobers at the thought of being under his hyung’s control for life and sits down.

I look around the living room. Apart from the mess and the intense smell of men’s cologne, it seems pretty normal. I frown a bit, thinking hard.

“Um, Jeonghan?”

He looks at me, “Yeah? What’s wrong?”

“Do all of you live here?”

He laughs at my shyness.

“Ahahaha…yes we all do,” he replies, “This is our dorm.”

“All 13 of you? How many bathrooms do you have?”

“Ahh, I think we have two.”

Two?! We have 5 bathrooms back in America and that’s just for the maids and me!

Jeonghan chuckles at my shocked face.

“Yeah, it’s hard living in this small apartment with 12 other guys. But, hey, it’s still our home.”

“But… why do you all have to live together?”

“That’s because our company only lets us have one dorm.”

Company? Dorm? Which company provides housing these days?

“Jeonghan, what’s your occupation?”

I look around the room again. There are guys that look like seniors in high school, and there are guys who look like they are in college.

“Ah, we have the most daebak job in the world” he says with a grin.

“We’re idols.”

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HELLO 

IM BACK ^^

im sorry for the delay for these few chapters as i has to live without wifi for 3 weeks ;-; 

but nevertheless, here are your chapters!!

also i came back and logged back on to see that more people have subscribed!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH

i love you alll

until next time,

Sophie