BadAss }} Special Oneshot

Just INFINITE Oneshots

 

Characters: You x Daehyun

---

Daehyun is a badass kingka in your school. You share a special music class with him. You like him. Now, it's the school sembreak. Enjoying the sembreak with your friends, he barges in. What would happen next?

 

---

x YOUR POV x
 

In Sora’s apartment –


"♪♫ You are my Poison

You are my Poison

Seumyeodeureo

Naege pagodeureo

Ppajyeo naol su eobseo ♪♫"  Seuk Hye sang her lines.

 

"♪♫ You are my Poison

You are my Poison

Muneotteuryeo

Nareul sseu-- ♪♫" I almost finished my lines until…

 

“Noona~ Noona~ Someone’s Calling~ Pick-up Noona~” (pretend it’s your cute cousin’s voice)

 

I checked who was calling.. It was Daehyun. ><

 

“Yes? Wassup?”

“Where are you?” he asked.

“In my friend’s apartment”

“Address?”

“Why would I give you her address? What do you need? Are you going to her? Or massacre her and her famil—“ he cut me off.

“So I can fetch you. I need you to be with me on my friend’s party”

“Oh~”

“Address! Now!”

“The apartment in front of [insert name of bakeshop], 4th floor, # 49, Yook Residence”

“Got it. Bye”

“By—“ he hang up.

 

“Where were WE again?” Geumhee emphasized the word WE.

“Who was that rude caller?” Sora asked.

“I’m sorry for messing the recording. It was Daehyun” I gave them a straight face when I said Daehyun.

“THE Daehyun that you like?” Seukhye asked while eating some gummy bears.

“Yeah”, I nodded.

“What’s with and massacre thing?” Sora asked.
“He asked for your address”, I answered while sipping my frappucino.

“Hmm.. Something’s fishy…” Geumhee said.

“Eh?” O.o

“Nothing” Geumhee shook her head.

“Let’s continue then” I said looking for the lyrics book.

 

x Daehyun’s POV x

 

In our base –

 

“Got it. Bye”

“By—“ I hang up.

 

I was on the phone with you.

 

“Zelo-ah~~ post on the school blog that everyone is invited at tonight’s party. 7pm at Grand Hyatt Seoul, wear something formal, Arasso?” I commanded Zelo.

“Say what hyung?” – Zelo

“School Blog. Everyone invited. Party at Grand Hyatt Seoul. Wear something formal.” – Me

“I’ll buy you cherry tomatoes”, I added.

“OuO NAEKKEOYA~!” Zelo ran to his laptop after hearing cherry tomatoes.

“Channie hyung~ Can you tell your cousin that I’ll bring you to her boutique later?” – Me

“For what?” – Channie

I’ll buy you a dress for tonight”

“Arasso”

“Thanks Hyung!”

 

Time check: 4.30pm

 

“See you guys later!”

 

Asking my driver to drive to you’s friend’s house. It took several minutes for him to find the bakeshoppe she mentioned earlier.

 

“We’re here sir”, the driver said.

 

I got off the car, went inside the building. Went up to the 4th floor. Found #49. Knocked on the door. A girl taller than you opened it.

 

“Yes?” – She

you

“YAH! you! Someone’s looking for you!” –she

 

Hearing her own name, she almost fell off her seat.

 

*Clumsy girl*

 

“Oh Daehyun. Wassup?” -- you

 

I dragged her outside without letting her grab her things or even speak.

 

x YOUR POV x

 

Daehyun dragged me outside. *What is wrong with him now?* I haven’t bid goodbye to my friends. And I left my things. I’m just wearing this. He dragged to me to his car. Pushed me in. Seatbelts done.

 

“Sumin’s boutique” he said to his driver.

“Yes Sir” – driver

“Where are you taking me?” fixing my glasses.

 

He just looked at me. It’s not really look. He stared at me.

 

“Dragging me here and not even telling me where you’re taking me. How nice of you” – me.

 

Time check: 5.47pm

 

Few minutes later, the car stopped in front of a boutique. BOU-TIQUE?!

 

“Get off” – Daehyun

“Huh?” I was busy thinking why he brought me here.

“Aish” He dragged me out of the car and in of the boutique.

 

A pretty girl, seems like a year older than me, greeted us.

 

“Daehyunniieee~ how nice of you to ask Channie to tell me you’ll be dropping by” – she said

“Whatever Nuna. Do you have a short formal dress in purple that will fit you?” – Daehyun

“Purple? Beg me first” – She

“Nuna~! Purple dress~ please~ I’ll give you something in return~” – Daehyun

 

She sighed. I don’t know her name yet. I’m not that observant.

 

“Arasso Daehyun. It always work. I’m Sumin by the way” –Sumin

“Hi. I’m you” –me

“Let’s go?” She said and walked to the purple section.

 

I followed. She chose several shades of purple. From the light one to the darkest one. I tried 5 dresses. It was tiring. She took out a simple purple dress. I like it. I tried it, she likes it too.

 

“Uhm.. Miss Sumin, do you know where will Daehyun take me?”

“Drop the Miss. Call me Minnie. Daehyun? I don’t know. He’s like that. Mysterious guy. Turn around.”

 

I turned around.

 

“It looks great on you. You should wear tonight” – Sumin

 

She went to the sandals section and took a purple one. She headed back towards me.

 

“She should look nice with that dress” She gave me the sandals.

 

I wore it. I looked at myself in front of the mirror. *I look nice.*

 

you, Daehyun wants to see you now” – Sumin

 

I nodded. We went to where Daehyun was staying.

 

“She looks good” – Daehyun *Good only? This bastard”

 

He turned to Sumin.

 

“Channie hyung will pay for it nuna~. Thank you~”

“As always Daehyun -.-“

 

Again, He dragged me outside the boutique and in his car. I haven’t thanked Sumin -.-

 

“To The Red Carpet” – Daehyun

“Yes Sir!” – Driver

 

The car started. On the way to The Red Carpet. Few minutes pass.

 

“Uhmm… Daehyun, where are taking me?” I was playing with my fingers when I asked him.

“Wait. Ok.” – Daehyun

 

The car stopped in front of The Red Carpet. I got off the car. Hating the fact he keeps on dragging me. -.- He opened the door for me. *Hmm.. Gentleman” He let me in first.

 

“Make her look pretty and presentable for tonight” – he said to the workers.

 

The workers started fixing my hair and do my make-up. I tried to look for Daehyun. He was gone. *That BadAss.* They were almost done with my hair when Daehyun came out of nowhere wearing a tuxedo [exclude the cap]. *Shoot! Why does he have to look that handsome?!*

 

Make-up and my hair’s done. [fast forward a bit]

 

At Grand Hyatt Seoul –

 

I linked arms with Daehyun (he forced me to though and I like it). We went inside the hotel and some ushers lead us to the party venue. I saw a familiar girl, it’s Sumin with Himchan? Ohh~ something’s up with them. I saw Daehyun’s friends too. Seukhye, Geumhee and Sora? They’re here too? Who’s party is this? I was in the middle of my thoughts when Youngjae approached us.

 

“Hey Daehyun!” – Youngjae

 

He stared at him. *Rude.*

 

“Everything’s all set. Don’t worry.” – Youngjae

“Uhm.. Excuse me. Who’s celebrating here?”

 

As always Daehyun wouldn’t answer me. And also Youngjae didn’t answer me instead he went to his friends.

 

Just like formal parties, the MC started blabbering about random things. I went to Seukhye leaving Daehyun alone.

 

“Hey Hye~” – Me

“Hey Girl~ You look really nice on that dress” – Hye

“He bought it” – me

“Lucky girl” – Hye

 

We were busy chatting. Geumhee and Sora joined us too leading to various topics. I saw a guy went up the stage, I couldn’t recognize him though. It’s quite crowded. He started talking. We didn’t mind him. We keep on talking and talking not until… Yongguk came to us. He offered his left hand. I didn’t mind it ‘coz I’m with my friends, he might be offering his hand for Seukhye or Geumhee or Sora.

 

you” – Yongguk

“Eh?” – Me

“Come with me” – Yongguk

“For what?” – Me

“Just take my hand” – Yongguk

 

I took his hand. I looked at my friends. Signaling them “What’s up?” He led me up the stage. O.o Daehyun was there holding unto a mic. He brought me in front of Daehyun O.o He stayed with the other boys.

 

“Tonight, I hope she’ll say yes” – Daehyun

 

*Eh?*

 

Daehyun knelt in front of me, offering me a bouquet of purple flowers. I took it.

 

you, will you be my girlfriend?”

 

 

--------------------

you, yours is the decision ;)

 

Comment   Subscribe.  Let's be friends. 

kkrryyon91 xx