Favorite Perfume

Just INFINITE Oneshots

Characters: Jang Dongwoo x You

--------

Jang Dongwoo and you had been together for 2 years, both of you are living in one apartment. One afternoon, he had a bad day and he threw all his tantrums to you, making you so pissed off.

------

- at the apartment -

"SHUT UP! SHUT UP!" you're hitting his chest while crying.

"Why should I shut up, huh? Who are you to make me shut up?! You're just a nobody." he grabbed your wrists.

The moment you heard the word "nobody" you started to break down. You hurriedly took your bag and ran to the door.

"Since I'm a nobody to you now, I'm leaving you. Don't you dare look for me", you slammed the door leaving Dongwoo with a straight face.

 

x DONGWOO's POV x

"Since I'm a nobody to you now, I'm leaving you. Don't you dare look for me", she slammed the door leaving me with a straight face.

"Dongwoo... Dongwoo... you stupid bastard! What's gone into your mind? How could you say that to her?" I thought.

"Go find her!" I hurriedly took my jacket, car keys and my phone.

I went to different malls, restaurants, parks and coffee shops. No signs of her. I went to the streets.

 

x YOUR POV x

"Nobody eh?" I said crying and went to the streets.

"Let's see who's the somebody without the nobody now", I thought.

Dongwoo. Jang Dongwoo is nothing without me. I was behind all his success. Behind his contagious laughs lies a horoble past. I was there when his parents died. It happened last year.

 

-- flashback --

- apartment; 3 in the afternoon -

We were watching a comedy movie while eating popcorn. Dongwoo and his contagious laugh again.

*Dasi dorawa dorawa dorawa. Dasi dorawa dorawa dorawa* It's his phone.

 

x DONGWOO's POV x

*Dasi dorawa dorawa dorawa. Dasi dorawa dorawa dorawa*

"Who could this be?" I thought. I picked it up and it's my nuna.

"Nuna, wassup?"

"Dongwoo-ah, mom, dad, accident, icu", she said in panic. *beep beep beep* she hang up.

"you, umma and appa had an accident. Let's head to the hospital." I shook her shoulders.

 

x YOUR POV x

We went to the hospital, check for his parents room and it was ICU. His parents are in a 50/50 condition. Hours passed. His dad was in coma same with his mom. Hours passed. They both died. Dongwoo broke down.

-- end of flashback --

 

I was with him until today, but he just called me nobody. How could he.

 

x DONGWOO's POV x

I ran into streets. Several streets until I catched a familiar scent. 

"Hermes Perfume 24 Faubourg", I thought.

It's her favorite perfume. I bought it for her when I was in the US. The scent got stronger, it just mean I am getting closer to her.

 

x YOUR POV x

I have this feeling of getting followed. I ran in to different streets to escape whoever is following me. Different streets, bumped into different persons. Until someone hugged me.

"Mianhae, I didn't mean to call you "nobody", please forgive me", he whispered.

It's Jang Dongwoo.

"Please forgive me", he pleaded.

"I'll forgive you, one condition"

"What condition?"

"Treat me a Shin ramyun"

"Deal", he smiled.

"Yeobo, if you're trying to escape again... please don't put ANY perfume", he laughed.

"Aiish. Thanks for the tip", I facepalmed.

 

He let go of me and we went to the nearest restaurant to eat.

 

 

-----------------------------------------

Comment. Subscribe. Let's Be Friends.

 

LOL. Had a hard time finishing this.

kkrryyon91 xx