Epilogue

If You're Not The One

 

-Mark Pov-

Today is the day that we will bond together forever and ever. I will never let anything or anyone to separated us. The two of us turned to the priest, one part of me wanted to hold his hand just so he couldn’t think of running away but the other part of me wanted to hold him because it helps me to calm down a little.

The priest who like us to address him as Louis Williams Suga Adams the 3rd , started to talk and all I could focus on was the beautiful and amazing man next to me who was about to be my husband. Who was change my life and my heart.

The ceremony advanced and when I realized, the priest has asked us to say our own vows.  I was first which put a lot of pressure on me.  My heart began to beat faster again but as soon as I looked into his  eyes I knew nothing will go wrong.

“ The day I met you I thought you only will bring trouble to me. Then I thought you were crazy and rude with you everyday confession. But along the way I began to fall in love with you. Back in the start I was arrogant and I did so many things to push you away. But you always pushed your way into my head, soul and heart.” I smiled. “ You willing to sacrifice your happiness just because of my own happiness. Park Jinyoung you’re the most beautiful person I ever met. I will never be here if you haven’t appeared in my life. I know no one else will have fought for what we have more than you have done to me.” My finger trembled but the touch of his hands made me feel better. “ There are so many things I love about you. From the way you furrow your eyebrows when you confius or the way your eyes bright when you see something you like. But my favorite how you eyes show so much love when you look at me. You’re so good to me. You have turned me into the man I am today. You have made me a better person.”

“ I want to promise you a lot of things but I know that new promises will be made through this journey we start today. I love you Park jinyoung. I love you so much and thank you because you wait patiently to hear those word from me. From now on until our last breath I will always remind you how much I love you. I will love you, cherish you and make you happy, no more tears. I will always be there and I will always love you” I finish.

I realized now that I have finished my speech that Jinyoung is crying with a big smile on his face. “ Oh that was beautiful Mark. Thank you.” He whispers.

I smile before I kiss the back of his hand. He smile at my gesture before clearing his throat and starting his vows.

“ Mark Yi En Tuan, when I meet you I already head of heels to you.” Everyone including the priest, Suga father awe at us. “ I admit it, that time you’re so arrogant and full of yourself. But after knowing more and more of you I saw the real version of Mark Tuan. You tried to hide it but I saw through you. I saw how determined you when you do something or how loyal you’re to wait for someone you love dearly and how much you wanted to feel loved even if you didn’t want to  believe it yourself.” He smiled at me and touch my cheeks.

“ With my unending confession you finally agree to date me and you were always so afraid but I must admit I was too. I was afraid because I saw myself falling deeper day by day and it scared me you were not ready for that. Mark, for me you happiness is still my first priority, forever and ever. I want us to be together forever, grow old and walk this earth with you by my side. Everything I do, I will do it next to you and you next to me. I love you and I know I will always will. I vow to you today that I will always love you and sweet and handsome Mr.CEO.” He smiled at the end.

I chuckled and I saw some people laughing, but I must say, Park Jinyoung friend Wang Jackson is the most loud person.  I could see Jinyoung give his friend dead glare before turn to me.

The priest spoke a few sentences before turning to me.” Do you Mr Mark Yi En Tuan take Mr. Park Jinyoung as you husband?”

“ I do.” I say without hesitation as big smile make to my face. I took the ring and put it on his ring finger, My hands were shaking slightly which make Jinyoung chuckle.

“ Do you Mr.Park Jinyoung take Mr. Mark Yi En Tuan as your husband.” The priest asked.

“ I do.” He answer with a big smile.

He took the ring and it in my ring finger. He finger were shaking too so I chuckled at him as he did to me.

“You may kiss the bride. Swag.” The priest said. All the audience clapping loudly.

-Jinyoung Pov-

After a while Mark asked my hand to dance with him. I accepted and our first dance song was picked by Mark since I couldn’t think of a song. He choose Breathless by shanye Ward and I have to say, I loved it. As we swayed around the dance floor slowly he sang softly which bought tears to my eyes. The dance ended as he pecked my lips before he handed me off to Jackson who grabs my hand as Mark get a drink. Jackson congret me a thousand time today and I just laughed it off.

“ Seriously Jinyoung, if he dare to hurt you again, I chopped his fine and feed Jaebum with that.” Did I mention Jackson and Jaebum now a couple who was introduced by Mark, because like Mark said, Jackson just been third wheel and Mark just want he alone time with Jinyoung.

After we finish saying goodbye to everyone, Mark motion me into the SUV and I climb in with smile. He climbs in after me and drive to his house.

“ I love you Mark.” I say.

“ And I love you too Park Jinyoung always do and always will.” He then kiss my hands before continue to drive.

-4 years ago-

 Its been 1 years after what happen to me and Mark. I've be lying if I say not a second pass without me missing him so much. After what happen, I move to Busan with Jackson help. Here I work at a small restaurant manage by Jackson friend, Youngjae and Yugyeom. They are  nice and sweet. They also let me rent their upper room. The restaurant is near beach which I always take a walk after finished my job, it make me calm a little.

I was glancing around and caught someone who I knew. Mark. I turned back around but before I do that, Mark already catch my waist.

“ How can I help you Sir?” I asked without looking at he.

“ What are you talking about Park jinyoung. Its me. Mark.” He say.

“ I’m sorry, I didn’t know you.” With that I make a attempt to turned back again but Mark never let that happen. Mark make me turn to look at him and suddenly I feel something wet. Its Mark lips.

“ What the hell Mark.” I angry ask and push him away. I rub my mouth before. Stare angrily at him.

“ Jinyoung please. Don’t push me away” Mark begging.

Why should i? I have moved on in my life.. Why don’t you too Mark.” I lied. That seemed to make him shocked. He hold on my wrist tightens almost painfully. And then he pulls me to him so I am standing in front of him with his hands on my wrist. I look up to see his furious eyes. He leans in his forehead touching mine and then makes his way to my ear.

“ I have not moved on and I will not let you move on too. You are mine and I shall get you again.” With his every word his lips touch my ear and then he looks into my eyes before crashing his lips into mine.

After what happen, Mark keep coming and bugging and asked me to be his boyfriend again. He proposal to me for fifth time by doing a sweet thing but I always rejected.

“ CAN YOU PLEASE STOP REJECT ME AND ACCPET ME BACK ALREADY!!!. PARK JINYOUNG!! DID YOU FORGET THAT THE SECOND YOU CONFESS I ALREADY AGREE TO BE YOUR BOYFRIEND!!?. CAN’T YOU DO THE SAME TO ME?”  Mark yell at middle of the night.

“OHHH SHUT UP MARK!! HUMAN ARE TRYING TO SLEEP HERE !! “ with that I throw a fish at Mark before close my window.

 It until one day , in his sixth proposal in asking me be his boyfriend back,I agree. Because he was crying and brake down. I can’t stand watch he like that. Almighty CEO breakdown just because he confession been rejected for fifth time.  And I can’t lies that I still want him. I still love Mark.

-2 YEARS LATER-

Hey babe.

I’ll pick you up at 8.oo for our 2 year anniversary tonight. Be ready.

Wear something fancy.

I love you honey.

Xoxoxoxoxo

-HubbyMarkeu

I smiled at the text, even though I’d read it a thousand times. i get ready when time is coming. It was a few minutes before Mark was due to pick me up. I was nervous, like I was before everytime we went on a date. You just never know what to expect with Mark. Within a year we date, I learn that Mark can be romantic and possessive and protectice and I mean overprotecting to someone he loves. But I will not complain about that. Once he told me to dress fancy, but we ended up going to an amusement park. I stuck out like a sore thumb. I just hope today isn’t one of his prank.

After a while, Mark said he wanted go to all place we’ve bene date before. To make  memories. See I told ya, you never know what to expect from Mark. Its getting dark when Mark finally stop the car and park. And we continued walking until we reached a lake. In the lake sat a wooden boat and around it, there were floating candles and roses. I gasped and rushed over.

“ Mark, this is beautiful..” I stopped midsentence when I turned and saw Mark down on one knee.

“ Park Jinyoung, You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. You have made me love you more and more every day without even realizing it. I love the way you smile, I love the sound of your laughter. Thank you for accepting me back.” He said in a soft, husky voice. I felt tears on my eyes.

“ Park Jinyoung, I love you but I want to change one thing about you.” He whispered. I was slightly confused, although I think I knew what he was about to say. “ I want to change your last name.” my heart melted. I sobbed out a laugh and looked at him, slowly walking closer to him.

“ Park Jinyoung will you marry me and be Jinyoung Tuan?” He whispered out.

“ No.” I say.

“ What?” he asks confius.

“ What Mark?” ask he back.

“ Did you really love me Jinyoung?” What kind of question is that?

“ Of course Mark. I love you so much.” I said confidently.

“ Then why would you say no?”

“ WHATTT!!! I SAY NOOO!!! OMG!! MARK I DIDN’T MEAN ITT… I WANNA SAY YESSS  !!! MY GOD YES MARK YESS.!!!! I’M SORRY.. I DIDN’T REALISE WHAT I’M SAYING JUST NOW!! I MEA---“ I rambling out before Mark capture my lips.

“ God Jinyoung, you almost give me heart attack". 

---------------------------------

REAL THE END

Heyy!! you guys realise right i did mark my story as completed from last chapter. hahaha i'm sorry i just wanna tease a little. This is the real Ending.

i just wanna say tahk you for those who commenting on this story. Thank you for whoever  support this story although this story have many grammatic error and spelling and tt!! hahah