00004

If You're Not The One

-Jinyoung Pov-

After a tiring day at office, Mark offers to send me home but I refuse saying I have a thing to buy and I have to meet a friend. Well that friend is none other than Bambam. I feel bad that i lied to Mark.  After my call to Bambam last night, we promise to met after office hour. Without waiting for Mark reply I make my way to the restaurant.

“ Sorry I’m late.. traffic.” I said as soon I spot Bambam.

“Nah its okay.. I just arrive myself.” Bambam smile, he really has a cute smile. No wonder Mark fall in love with him.

“ So.. why did you want meet me?” Bambam ask. Of course after we order a drink.

“ hmm.. Mr.Bambam can I ask you something?” Bambam laugh.

“ No need to be formal jinyoung hyung. Just call be Bambam.”He laughs again. He cute.

“ Okay.Bambam.. so hmm.. What is your relationship with Mr.Tuan? “ I say straight to the point.

“ Why did you ask that?”

“ Well.. you see. Mark and I we’re couple.” Just all I said. I can see disappointed in Bambam face.

“Oh. Sorry I didn’t know. Well we’re used to being a couple. When we in high school until University. I’m Mark Hyung first love.” Ohh.. so Bambam is Mark ex boyfriend.

“ Why did you guy breakup?” I say while sipping on my coffee

“ Well my family didn’t like Mark. So they send me back to Thailand. They say Mark can’t take care of me because Mark just a spoiled brat child who know to spend his family money. I’m still a boy that time, so I have to follow my family order. I can’t do anything. I know I hurt Mark, but what should I do?”

“ Did Mark know about this?” I ask.

“ Yeah, after we met again, I tell him everthing about what happen.” Bambam smile.

“ Oh.. hmm.. did you still love Mark?” I ask again.

“ Yeah.. I do.. I never stop love him.” I can see love in Bambam eyes. He really does love Mark. “ I’m sorry if I offended you. You’re his now.” I know Bambam feel guilty and I know Mark also still love him. I’m not that cruel to separated them.

“ Bambam.. in 2 days, it’s a Mark birthday. That time you can have Mark. I will give him back to you. But in this 2 days can you please let me be with Mark?” I really need to do this. I can’t be selfish anymore. Mark happiness is my priority now.

“ Why should you do that? Don’t you love Mark?” He replied.

“ Yeah.. I love him.. but he doesn’t love me. He still loves  you Bambam and I won’t separate you guys just because of my feeling for him. Its just a one sided love afterall.” I hope I make a right decision.

“ I-I.. don’t know if that a good idea Jinyoung.” Bambam sadly told me.

“ It is.” With that I get up and going home.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Next Day-

I have 2 days to spend all my time with Mark. After that I will give up on him. ‘ I do it for your happiness Mark’ .

Mark pick me up around 8 o’clock. He looked freaking incredible. His hair straightened and style it into a cuff. The red shirt he had on made he look more hot.

This was going to be the most amazing date. I planned out everything perfectly. But he had no idea what we were going. I offer to drive, of course he refused at first, but after I said he did;t know the location he give me the key.

“ You ready Markeu?” I asked I could just look at he forever but we needed to go.

“ Yeah.Just start the engine Park Jinyoung.” He laughed. I grabbed his hand and we walked to his car.

Mark POV

I was ind of nervous. I had no idea what Jinyoung had for this date. We were driving up to Han River, where I’m from and when I saw the water I knew immediately where we were going.

“ Are we going to Han River?” I say. Jinyoung just turned his head and smiled then turned back to the road.

“ Just wait and see babe.” He smirked. He never called me babe. I like this kind of Jinyoung. I huffed and folded my arms then sunk down in my seat becoming impatient with his secrecy. I know I’ve been inmature. He chucked as he knew how annoyed I was getting. I’ve never really liked surprsises and this time was no different.

A simple walk on the river. So incredible. Jinyoung never had to do anything fancy but already make my heart fluttered. All we were doing was walking along the path, holding hands and talking about the most randomnist things that came to our minds. He stop walking and turned me around so I was looking at him.

We were looking  at each other in the eye. He looked at me with so much emotion in his eyes. I could tell he was happy.

“ You’re so handsome Markeu hyung.” He said, his eyes not leaving mine. I was blushing so much from that.

“ Come on babe. I have a surprise.” He said with so much enthusiamsim. He looked like a little kid. It’s kind of cute.

He grabbed my hand and we took off running down to the River. He stopped. I looked around but there was nothing there. I give him a confused look but he just chuckled. He walked behind me and put his hands over my eyes. I smiled as we tried walking like that.

He stopped and say “ Keep your eyes closed until I say okay?” he said while removing his hands. “ Okay.” I said.

I could hear him suffling around a bit. “Okay baby open.” I opened my eyes and the first thing I saw a blanket  set up with a small picnic basket on it. I turned to see Jinyoung flashing this toothy grin at me.

I laughed at him a bit and rolled my eyes. He took my hand again and had me sit down on the blanket with him.He went to the picnic basket and pulled out a sandwich. Then he pulled out a spoon and a carton of ice cream.

I giggled at him. Am I starting to love this boy?

We spent the rest of the time there feeding each other the icecream and just watching the sky.

“ Mark… I love you.”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Last day-

“ So where’re we going today Park Jinyoung?” I asked as he put my seatbelt on. Why did I feel like I’m bottom in this relationship?.

“ It’s a secret, babe” and there goes his cheesy endearment again for me. This boy really know how to make me blush. No I shouldn’t fall for him.

He started on the engine of my car and drive off. It’s a silent but comfortable. I just watch the sceneries outside. After 2 hours, we arrived in our destination. “ Where is this?”

“ The place where our last date is.” He said. Last Date?

“ What?” I ask. Did I hear wrong?

“ What?” he ask the same question. “Let’s go.”

We spend our time walk from one stall to other stall. Yup he bring me to a market. What a good idea to date. Psstt. It was near evening and here we are, sitting at the back of my car and watching the sun sets. I put his arm around me while he rests his head on my shoulder. Now I feel like a man back.

“ Mark.. I really love you.” He confesses again. “ Markeu, I really wanted to see you happy.Promise me you will always be happy. Okay?” he made me do pinky promise. I just obey it. I will. Then he kissed my temples.

He pulled of his head from my shoulder, hold my face and looked at his eyes. “ I love you soooo much its hurt. Tomorrow is your birthday right? I wanna give you a surprise.” He said.

“ Okey.” I said.

“ Mark.. I want you.” He said. Is he been serious.

“ What are you saying?”

“ Please Mark.. Take me please as your birthday present”

“ Are you be serious?” He didn’t have to do that. I know he still . How could he give his V-card to someone like me?

“ I’m serious hyung. Please.”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Mark birthday’s day-

-Jinyoung pov-

Everything is prepared. Tonight I will give Mark to Bambam. At least my first time is Mark. Did I regret it? No. Did I hate Mark? No. Did I ready to lost Mark? No. but its for Mark happiness.

Jackson right when you love someone, you just wanted that person to be happy. And Mark happiness is my happiness. Mark is my first love and my last love. I’m glad I give my V-card to Markn and now I will disappear forever from his life, his world.

Mark arrived at the lake that I give him plan how to come here. After he close he car’s door. I quickly go to Mark and hug him. “ you look wonderful.” I say.

“ Thank you and you too.” Mark then kiss my cheeks. Please Mark don’t make this hard for me.

Then I begin blindfold him before grab him hand and walking him to the table that I’ve setting.

“ Now sit down and don’t open the blindfold yet. You count until 100  then you can open the blindfold.Okay. don’t cheat ” He just hmm to me and start counting. I can do this. Do this.. for him. Good bye Mark.

Mark pov

After my counting until 100 I slowly open the blindfold. The first thing I saw is the setting of the table. Its really romantic. Then I saw a paper in my plates. Slowly I pick the paper that turn up to be a letter.

Heyy Markeu hyung..

How I’m gonna miss to called you that. Happy birthday my sweet and handsome CEO. Mark do you know the first time I saw you, I already fall in love ? you eye make my heart beat faster than its supposed to be. I know Mark, that you will never love me. You still love Bambam right. I know that. Mark I just wanna say, Thank you for letting me be your boyfriend for a short moment. I’m happy.. really happy.

Thank you for letting me love you. Mark I won’t hate you. I love you Mark, I’m doing this for you.. for your happiness. Don’t forget that. I can’t stand you like this, I know how much you miss Bambam. Even you don’t show it. I know you wanna get back together with him but because of me, you can’t right. Mark, you should follow what your heart shouts. You should tell me. You know I won’t be mad at you. I still love you, will always do. But I can’t keep you away from Bambam, who make you happy and will love you more than I do. All you have to do say it to Bambam. Tell him how much you love him then you can be happy again, then you will find you smile back.

You know Marks, parts of me wanted to ask you to stay.To keep fighting for us. To fight for your love. But a certain ideology impeded me from doing so. The idea that when someone loves you enough, they will stay on their own, without you asking that.Part of me wanted to be selfish, to keep you from anyone. But I know, if I do that it only will hurt you. Hurt us.

Sometimes I wonder how you would feel, if you knew how many tears I’ve cried over you or how many nights I’ve lied awake thinking of you and I wonder what you would think of me with that knowledge or if you would even care at all.But Mark today I promise you that I will give up on you. You don’t have to worry no more. From now on, I will never disturb you life anymore. I will completely out from you life. I wish for you happiness. And happy birthday mark.

Sincerely : Park Jinyoung

Narration pov

“ Mark…” Mark look up and seeing Bambam infront of him. Mark was crying he heart out.

Bambam never see Mark look so broken like this. “ Hyung, you love Jinyoung right?” now its Bambam time to cry.

“ Bambam.. I’m sorry.. I’m so stupid…and now he gone.” Bambam then hug Mark.

“ Mark hyung.. he really loves you. Even I can’t love like Jinyoung hyung love you.”

“ Bambam ah.. I’m really sorry.. jinyoung ah.. jinyoung… Park Jinyoung please don’t leave me.” Mark wiped he tears. Mark eyes are all red and swollen.

“ Hyung.. do you love Park Jinyong?” BamBam ask that broken hearted man.

“ Yes Bam! YES!! I love that damn boy!! WHY HE NEED TO GO WHEN I ALREADY FALLING FOR HIM! WHY DID HE GO AFTER MAKE ME FALL FOR HIM!! WHY!! “

‘He have gone.. Park Jinyoung gone’.

 

THE END

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HMM BYE MY READERS !