01

If You're Not The One

-Mark POV-

“ I told you to correct those paper not make it more worst! You do it again! And I want it before you going back. NOW!” i shouted at the top of my lungs.

Jinyoung look scared and pale, completely intimidated by me. I smirked and I loved to have an effect on people. I love the feeling of superiority.

Jinyoung then left the room in hurry. He then went to he desk to correct the sheet. I sighed and continue my work.

“ Mr. Tuan. Here the sheet. I already correcting it .” Jinyoung said and I took the paper and read, before nod and excuse him. After jinyoung out from my room I tidy up my desk. I was done for the day.

I drove all the way to my house. I liked to drive, it was one of the thing I always do myself. In no time, I arrive in front of my apartment. Once I pulled the door open I am met by silence.

Hanging my coat on the closet by the door, I made my way to the kitchen before I pre-heat my food from yesterday. Don’t blame me, I don’t know how to cook.

I the TV after eat my dinner. Suddenly I remember Jinyoung confession 2 days ago. He confess after our dinner with one of my most important client. But I rejected him. Why? Well obviously maybe before he only after my money, second I STILL have feeling for my ex. Even he left me, he still have an effect to me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As everyday, I drove to the office. Everyone greets me on the way but I did’t greet back. I pulled into my office and just few second later my secretary, Park Jinyoung appeared through the doors with he big smile. I just ignored it and open my laptop.

“ Mr Tuan, Mr, I.M called this morning. Also Mr. Kim would like to talk with you about some finances.” He announced.

“ ok. When can I make that work?” I ask.

“ Today is impossible. You have to be at the meeting in 30 minutes.” He remembered it to me.

“ ahhh I forgot. Thanks. You can go now.Ohh and tell Mr. Kim that try to meet up after lunch with him. I’ll call Jaebum now and then we go.” I said in rush.

“ Of course , Mr.Tuan and here your breakfast. Today I make you sandwich.” He said before exciting my office. Its been he habit to bring food to me since the confession. Well at least I can save some money.

I pulled my phone and ran Jaebum number. My fool and stupid bestfriend. After a few rings he answers.

” What’s up Tuna?” he greets me. Typical Jaebum.

“ You tell me grandpa.” I smile.

“Everything alright?” I said again.

“ Yeah dude, everything fine. I just called to let you know that you need to be free next  Sunday.”

“ why so? Are we going out?” I ask.

“ No.” he laughed. “ I just wanted make a mess at your house.” Then he hung up.

“What the wrong with this guy.” I then off my phone and make my way to meeting.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Like any other day, my routine just same and that goes to jinyong to. Everyday he will make me a food and its already been a month.Wait I think its already 2 months and Jinyoung never giveup to make me fall in love with him. Well I admit sometime he make my heart fluttered but he still can’t take my ex boyfriend place.

“ Ehh… umm.. Mr Tuan, do you want a date?” Jinyoung asked nervously.  

We on our way home when we just finished our meeting at Jaebum company. Like always jinyoung will ride with me if we have meeting or meet other clients ouside of my company.

“ The last thing I want right now is to have a date with a desperate and probably another gold digger like you. Let along with someone I’ve barely even glanced at.” I said. I hear a gasped .

“ Mr.Tuan even I’m poor I will never be a gold digger. I really like you and I really love you.” He said. I know I’ve been stupid. Without knowing we already in front of his house. Before Jinyoung can get out, I hold he wrist.

“ Wait. Fine, we going on a date tomorrow. Impress me.” I said.

“ Really? OMG!! Thank you sir, thank you.” Without warning, He kiss my cheeks and out from my car. I touched my cheek. Why I feel weird in my heart? 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry for any error or grammatic.. english is not my mother tounge.. and this story is un-beta..