0003

If You're Not The One

That night, I just stay up alone at my apartment. Mark never call me to apologize. I do everything I can to make Mark fall in love with me, but I guess I should just giveup right. But then again, if he never falling for me, why would he agree to this relationship?

*flashback*

It has been a while since last our date, today is our second date. To say I excited is understandable. Mark had agreed to go on date with me today, so here we’re under some tree in the park. Then I look over to my side, finding Mark close his eyes. I pat he shoulder and smiling. He so beautiful. Mark then sitting so close to me this time, usually he doesn’t sit that close to me.

“Mark”. I spoke. He look up at me, finding him staring at me. Then I search for his hand and held on his hand. My heart thumping faster than usual, I don’t know what to do next. I took a deep breath and said,

“ I like you Mark.” I confessed. He blush at my confession. WAIT! Did Mark just blush? Nah-maybe because I’m just to nervous.

“ Ever since you came into my life , my day never be same anymore Mark.I don’t know what to do without you. You were independent, smart, hard working and I admired that about you,I don’t love you because of your status nor your money Mark. I love you because who you are.” I continued.

“ Mark.. can you please give me chance? To love you. To cherish you?” I said again.

“ Jinyoung-ah…I-I” Mark avoid my eyes.

“ It’s okay Mark hyung. I understand. Let’s go, its getting dark now.” While I try to get up, Mark hold my wrist.

“ Wait. Jinyoung ah.. lets-lets give a try. To this.” Mark said.

“ Really? Really Mark hyung? You willing?” I’m so happy.

“ Yeah. Let see if this working out or not. But I can’t promise you anything.” He said again.

“ Hmm.. Thank you Markeu..Thank you soooo much. I love you.” I said and hug Mark. Mark just return my hug make me more happy.Finally.

*End of Flashback*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When finally I through Mark falling for me is wrong. It’s hurt like hell. I know he still can’t kiss me and avoid my kiss, I understand that. I through he didn’t  wants rush in this relationship. I through he will try. Yeah he try when he the one ask for our third date. I through he will give a chance to this relationship by bringing me to a date. Why did he give me false hope, when he still don’t like me? Did he even try?

*flashback- its happen when Mark the one asking a third date with Jinyoung*

“ Come on, Park Jinyoung! It’ll be fun!” Mark said excitedly.

“ Hmm- I don’t know Mark hyung..” I said looked to the huge ferris wheel in front of me.

He had been nervous since yesterday, because it their third date with Mark demand. I did’t want to let Mark down on their third date my Mark request.Yeah that’s was one of love to Mark. He never want to let Mark down. Never.

They were taking it slow because it was new, for both of them. And even Mark still don’t love him, he will make sure someday Mark will. So now they were standing here on the fair in front of a ferris wheel and Mark was determined to go on it together. Jinyoung had never been a fan of heights. He hated heights. Who would like height right? He was terrified even from second floor. But he couldn’t resist Mark’s puppy dog eyes. ‘OMG!! Its so cute’. Jinyoung have urgent to pinch those sinful cheeks but he just hold it. It’s not a right time.

“ But Markeu.. it’s really high…” I whined at him.

“ Park Jinyoung, you’re overreacting! It’s not that high.” Mark protested.

“Ermm.. ehh.. I’m not sure about this, Markeu.. What IF the ferris wheel suddenly stops moving? Like on those movies? What IF we are stuck up there for the rest of our lives? Its not like I protested as long as I’m with you.. just I need a food and.. and I need to pee.. yeahh to pee. We can’t stuck there for the rest of our lives Markeu-hyung.” I said dramatically. I hope Mark changes his mind.

But unfortunately a person names Park Jinyoung couldn’t change so called Mark Tuan’s mind. No, Mark knew Jinyoung would find it beautiful up there.

“PARK JINYOUNG!! Either you like it or not. We’re going up there.” Mark said firmly. “ please” he continued. ‘He just say pleaseeee!!!  Awww Mark so cute’.

“ ugh- okay.” I said finally. “ but only if you give me a kiss.” I tease.

“ No. no lets go.” Mark force me. ‘He really cold hearted person’. I pouted.

Mark then dragged me to the entrance and they stood in line for the ferris wheel. Jinyoung’s hands started trembling and his heartbeat became faster. He really did’t want to go up there. He wanted this date to be perfect, so he agreed but as they came closer, Jinyoung started to overthink his action again.

‘ What if I throw out? What if the bars of the cart are’t not strong enough and it breaks? It’s really high! I mean, they could die, I could die, mark could die, no I did’t want Mark to die yet. I still didn’t get my first kiss with Mark. Oh my god, what am I doing here?’ Jinyoung thought to himself.

Mark noticed Jinyoung’s trembling hands so he wrapped his warm, rough hand around Jinyoung’s clammy one.

“  It’s gonna be okay, Park Jinyoung. Relax.” Mark said as he tried to calm me down.

“ Why you always call my full name? like Park Jinyoung, Park jinyoung?” I ask and no answer.

They were in front of the like so it was their turn to step in the cart. As they sat down, the ferris wheel started moving again. Terrified, Jinyoung clung to Mark, like he live depends on it. His eyes tightly shut. He wanted this to be over as soon as possible.

When they reached the top, Jinyoung still hadn’t opened his eyes. He was cuddled up to Mark and clung on him. Mark had his arms wrapped comforting around Jinyoung.

“ Open your eyes Park Jinyoung” Mark whispered, brushing his lips against Jinyoung’s ear softly. It made Jinyoung shiver but he did’t open his eyes. ‘ what happen to Mark today?’

“ No, I’m scared Markeu.” My voice trembled when I talked to Mark.

“ Please, it’ll be worth it. I promise.” Mark soothed me.

Slowly I opened my eyes, then I met by the most beautiful sight in the world. They were on top of the Ferris wheel and they could look over the whole city. It was getting dark so they looked over an enlightened city.

“ Wow.” Was the only thing I managed to say.

I then looked up to my handsome boyfriend and studied his face. Mark looked awe to the sight in front of them. He slowly turned his head and met my eyes. We stared in each others eyes as I leaned in, Mark look at the front back. My lips met Mark cheeks. ‘I sighed guess I still can’t kiss Mark.’

“ Mark.. I love you.” I say.

“ yeah.. I know. Thank you Park Jinyoung.” Then mark wrapped his hand around my shoulder. I lean to his embrace, then we realized the ride was almost over. I pouted and I had to admit that I was disappointed the ride was already coming to an end.

We exited the Ferris wheel and walked over the fair with our hands entwined.

“ It wasn’t that bad, tight?” Mark said.

“ No, but that’s because you were there to hold me.” I said with a grin. At least Mark try. He tries to make me happy.

“ Mark.” I say.

“ What?”

“ Can you get me the bear?” I ask while pointed to the stalk that had a game you have to play to get the present.

“ No.” That what Mark said before he dragged me home.

*End of flashback*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

‘What should I do know? I love Mark. But did Mark love me? Did he love Bambam? Should I gave up on Mark? I don’t know anymore.’ Jinyoung then pick he phones before he dail he one and only bestfriend. Wang Jackson. They know each other since high school. Jackson is aloud one while I is quiet type. I guess that why we became bestfriend.

“ HEYYY!!! PARK JINYOUNGGG!!!” Jackson shout. ‘ here we go.’

“ Jackson ah.” I say.

“ Wassup dude. Miss me?” I can hear Jackson giggle.

“ No.” just all I say.

“ hey man, why did you sound sad? Anything bad happen?” Jackson ask. Jackson can be loud as loud as he want. He can be pain in sometime, but Jackson always know when something not right with him. Jackson always the one who understand he feels.

“ Jackson.. I-I.. did you know what is love?” I asked. Jackson just hmm before he started.

“ Love? Hm. Love for me is.. blind? Oh ?! wait. No. Love is not blind. Love can see but it doesn’t mind.” Then Jackson laugh. Oh god. Can I  take back what I say about this guy.

“ Wang Jackson.. I’ve been serious here.” I really have an urgent to punch this guy.

“ Sorry.. sorry.. Well for me love is something great that we share with person, a person that we like. So when we love someone we have to respect them, trust, loyal and be able to make them happy with you, because love don’t cost a thing and it’s a feeling we share together. Hence, we love we have to show it by many ways and from different aspect , so when you’re in love, you must show it by affection and feeling, a person should be careful, comprenhensive, respectful and having sense of humor.” Jackson say.

“  What if your in love with someone who doesn’t love you?” I ask again.

“ Jinyoung-ah, love is not just about you wanted to be with that person, but love also about you wanna see them happy. If you love someone and he doesn’t love you back, set them free. If they come back they’re yours. If not they don’t they never were.”  ‘Did I happy when I see Mark happy? Of course. But what if Mark happiness not from me? Did I strong enough to see Mark happiness without me in the picture?’

“ Thank you Jackson. I’m sorry if I disturb you.” Jackson really help me. Even I know he never falls in love yet but he words always wise one when he wants.

“ No problem mate, that’s what friend supposed to be right? Be there when your friend need you.” I can feel Jackson smile over the phone.

“ Yeah.. dude I need to go now. Good night mate.” I say

“ Right.  Good night Jinyoung.” Then I hung up. Mark. What am I suppose to do now. Then I remember Jackson word. ‘If you love someone and he doesn’t love you back, set them free’. Did I ready to set Mark free?  Then I pickup my phone once again before dial someone. Bambam.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I really don't know what i did. but this story getting more chapter.. i mean i just wanted to make it just 3 shot but..but.. what did i do? ahhhhh!!!!