x. By Her Side [Hanbin]

MIX & MATCH
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

requested by: infinitybaby

Kim Haera walks down the hallway, hugging her books close her chest. Her eyes would dart around and see her fellow schoolmates shoot daggers form their eyes and whisper horrible things about her. She was your typical girl and she never thought of being the target of the whole student body. But everything changed when her boyfriend confessed his love for her. It seemed wrong that the whole student body was targeting her for this one guy but this one guy was the most popular guy in school: Kim Hanbin. 

Hanbin was the epitome of perfect. He's the captain of the soccer team, one of the smartest students in the school, he's also the founder and the president of the music club. Girls wanted him and guys wanted to be him. Once they knew about him confessing to the simple girl named Kim Haera, all hell broke lose.

Kim Haera stops in front of her locker and noticed that her padlock was broken. She sighs to herself. That was the third one this month. She opens her locker and lo and behold, it was filled with vandalism. 

Break up with him!

You are nothing but a b*tch who uses our Hanbin to be popular!

Attention !

And 'man stealer' was repeated more than 2 times. Who in the right mind has time for these petty things? If they adored Hanbin so much, they should learn to accept that he needs his privacy! He's also just a kid!, She rants to herself with a small scowl on her face, making sure no one sees such a foul reaction from her. I have to hurry before Hanbin sees this., She hurriedly slam her locker closed and went off to class but bumps into someone.

"Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. It was my fault--" Her rambling stops when she feels someone cup her cheek. Only one person would do that... She looks up to see the beautiful brown orbs of Hanbin's eyes. His eyebrows were furrowed and a small frown on his plump lips.

"What's wrong, babe? Did someone hurt you?", He now cups her face with both of his hands and check her face for any sign of bruises or scratches. 

She cups the boys cheeks with her two hands, a habit that they picked up from each other, and made him look at her eyes. When he'd look at her eyes, he swore to himself that he sees her eyes twinkle. 

"Baby, I'm fine. You don't have to be worried. Let's go to class, okay?", She smiles at her boyfriend and he felt his insides melt. He smiles back at her and lets her pull him to class. He looks back to see a group of students whispering themselves and kept glancing at Haera and him once in awhile. When he caught one of the students, he glares at the boy softly and signs to him 'i got my eye on you'. The boy jumps and tells the group to be quiet. One by one the group looks at their idol. He glares at each one of them and drags his thumb across his neck and points at each one of them, warning them that if they mess with his girlfriend, they'll mess with him.

*

The school bell rings signaling that it was time for recess. The students packed up their things and left to go to the cafeteria. Meanwhile, Haera and Hanbin were still on their seats. The boy stretches out his arms and lets out a sigh.

"I'm so tired," he puts his forehead on his desk, "I didn't even listen to one bit of the teachers' lessons." He looks up to see his girlfriend just smiling down at the boy.

"Even if you don't listen to their lessons, you'll still get high grades," She reaches out to run her fingers through his hair. "Don't put yourself down, babe." The smile she gives him just made the butterflies in his stomach flutter or so he thought.

The comfortable silence around them was broken by Hanbin's stomach grumbling. He sits up immediately and scratched the back of his neck, embarrassed. Haera just giggles and stands from her seat. 

"Let's go to the cafeteria. I'm sure you're hungry for some food." She walks towards the door, glanc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter