(Mijoo x DK) Doesn't matter what they think

LxS Short Scenarios Collection [Requests Closed]

 

Mijoo sat in the cafe alone waiting for someone.

Late. What kind of guy lets a girl wait like this? Wait...nevermind its Park Jaemin.

Mijoo had set her up on a date that she not want, with a person she didn't even like and to top it up, she has been waiting for fifteen minutes.Honestly, she is definitely not happy.

The guy finally showed up after twenty minutes.

Jaemin smiled when he got to her table,"Should I order? What would you like?"

"Americano," said Mijoo.

Wow. He didn't even mention anything about being late.

Jaemin bought the drinks and sat down across from her. Then he started talking about himself.

When is this going to end?

"So...," Jaemin said looking at her. "Don't you think we are going to be the perfect couple?" Asked Jaemin.

Couple? No way.

Mijoo faked a smile at him.

How am I going to get out of here?

Mijoo glanced around the cafe. Then she spotted someone familiar walking in.

It was Lee Seokmin.

He walked to the line to order his coffee, which happens to be near Mijoo's table.

"Seokmin!" Mijoo called making him surprised and confused.

Mijoo walked over to him and pulled him over to their table. "I'm really sorry, but I have a boyfriend," said MIjoo to Jaemin.

"What?!" Both males said at the same time staring at her in disbelief.

"Why would you want to date this weirdo?" Jaemin asked with an arrogant tone.

"Why would I want to date you? You are not only self centered, but also a huge jerk." MIjoo replied.

Mijoo pulled Seokmin out the door leaving Jaemin alone. "Sorry for that," she said releasing Seokmin's hand.

"You owe me coffee," said Seokmin. "But why were you on a date with him in the first place?"

"My friends set us up because they thought we would be the perfect couple. They said we would look good together. But he is just an arragont jerk. I think all people see as is the girl with a pretty face. Honestly, is that what you think too?"

"Huh? Of course not. You are smart and kind. You always stick up for to others. You are a great person, so you should let what others say get to you. You are who you are, if they don't know that then they don't know you very well." Seokmin said.

"Thanks," MIjoo smiled.

"So why me?"

"Huh?"

"There were many guys in there who would have loved to be your fake boyfriend in front of Jaemin. Why a weirdo like me?"

"Hmm... because..." Mijoo looked and leaned in to give him a peck on his cheek. "I like you," said smiling.

Mijoo walked ahead, leaving Seokmin stunned at what just happened.

"Wait, Mijoo." Soekmin called catching up with her.