(Jisoo x Jisoo) From J

LxS Short Scenarios Collection [Requests Closed]

 

Jisoo stared at the note in his hand.

To Jisoo,

I really liked the song you sang in class today. You have a beautiful voice. Good luck on your game tomorrow. Take care of your health and don't get hurt.

                                                                                Sincerely,

                                                                                                     J

 

"Ahh, I still don't know who she is," sighed Jisoo. He has been receiving these notes everyday for two weeks now, but he still couldn't figure out who wrote them. Who could she be? Soojung? Nayeon? Jina? Jisoo shook his head. "I'm never going to find her," said Jisoo laying his head down on the desk.

"Are you thinking about your secret admirer again? Asked Seungkwan who suddenly appeared behind him.

"Yeah, I need to find her."

"Hmm, you know." Seungkwan scratched his head. "If you found the note in your locker this morning and you sang that song yesterday that means she must have put it in afterschool."

"Yeah, you're right. So means she is going to put another one in afterschool today."

"Yup, so we are going to have to hide and find out who she is," said Seungkwan.

 

They finished their last period of the day and met near Jisoo's locker.

"Do you think this is actually going to work. I don't think any of these people passing my locker is J," said Jisoo.

"Of course, its going to work. Are you doubting me right now?" Seungkwan asked looking confidently at his friend.

"Yes. This useless we are never going find her. We should just go home."

"Hey, look! Someone is approaching," whispered Seungkwan.

Jisoo turned to look at who it was.

JIsoo whacked his friend in the arm,"That was Mrs. Kwon, out history teacher! She was walking to her classroom."

"You are one of her best students and her class happens to be next to where your locker is located. You don't know. She must really like you."

"Yeah, very funny. Let's go home," said JIsoo turning around, bumping into a girl making her drop the papers she was holding.

"I'm so sorry," he said crouching down to pick up the papers for her.

He looked up at the girl," Jisoo?" They both said at the same time.

"What are you doing here?," she asked.

"Umm...Seungkwan forgot something, so we came to get it."

"Oh, I came to turn my papers in." She said gesturing the papers he had not given back to her.

"Oh, I'm sorry," he said but as he was about to it give them to her he spotted something familiar. An envelope. The same envelope his notes was always in.

"Wait isn't this.." He flipped it to the front and found the words: From J

"I told you my plan would work," said Seungkwan who was still standing there watching everything.

"Umm..." Jisoo looked down at her feet. Jisoo look up at him and turned, trying to run away, but he grabbed her hand before she could.

"You are going to be at my game tomorrow right?" JIsoo asked.

JIsoo looked up at him.

"Because I want you there."