In The Between of Bestfriends

Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

New Life with Old Bestfriend

 

The next day. My morning becomes mooore happy and wonderful. Pft. Its because my PUMPKIN were back! Okay maybe more than that. Whatever. I wash my face, brush my teeth and take a looong bath. Then I wear my uniform. Took a glance in the mirror. Pretty enough. Step to the door. Then- wait!! I look at the mirror back. Wtf. Hickey. Ugh this must be that night moments. That night~~~ No Myra you're late now! No time to flashback. I put concealer on it. Is it covered enough? Nah. "Mom! I go first! Muah!" I give a flying kiss to her. Soon I closed the gate. I look beside. Jungkook were already in front of his house. That's first. "Jungkook ah!" I called him. He looked to me and waved. I jog to him. "Wow you early today. Thats first to me I don't know in life (?)" I said sarcastically. He turn down to my ear. "Its because of that night babe~" he said with husky voice then wink at me. I cover my ears "Ew that's too cheesy" I give a disgust face. Well actually me too. That night~~ omagad Myra stop!

Choose One

"Myra ah.." someone called me from behind. "Oh Jiminnie" I waved to him. He hugged me and peck a kiss to my cheek then he grin. "Morninggg" he wished. "Yah! Who are you to kiss her??" Jungkook scold him. I look at jungkook. Then Jimin look at me. "She's my friend, so why would I can't?" He said confused. "She's mine! Don't you dare to do that disgusting thingy again" jungkook said and pull me to his arm. Me and Jimin did the confuse face to each others. "Yah.. but you are new transferred student. How can she be your- wait.... are you guys dating?" Jimin asked curiously. Jungkook looked me then turns to Jimin back. "Excuse me we are-" "heyy shut it down guys.. there's nothing to fight for" I hang my arms on their shoulder. I separate them with me in the middle. Then we continue our ways to school.

 

In Class

Our History teacher mumbling like always. Jungkook, who sits beside me start to yawning. Okay fake obviously. He puts his arms on my left shoulder. "Awhh Myra I don't have any work to do after school" he said but sounds like whispering. I make a 'so what' face. "Um arcade after this?" He asked. I make 'ok' sign. He then put grin smile on his face and peck my cheek. "Jungkook! stop it before anyone knows!" I said pushed him. "youre my bestfriend, so why would not I?" sounds like he copied Jimin. I chuckled and rolled my eyes to in frront of the class.


School over

I packed my bag and start to walking out from the class. "Myra ah.." Jimin approach me. "Oh yes Minnie?" "My mom was gone to Australia.. so can you stay in my house for awhile?" Giving a cute face t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter