Curious about him

Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Curious

Then the man who used to be called dad punch and push Jungkook away and start to punch back over and over.Then I get up and push the man away. Guess what? I've learned Jujitsu. With my pro skills I turned him to arm locks until his face got purple then I push him. "I give a warning! Close to him you'll be death!" Act fierce hah Myra? He gave us a loud of laughter. Fake obviously. "Who do you think you are?" Then he stares to Jungkook. "She can join you to the club" smirks. I frowned. Club? What does he means by club? He rolled his eyes before out of the house. I watched him all his way. Suddenly I heard something fell down beside. "Jungkook?" I lifted him up to the couch. He seems lifeless. "Wait for a second" I said walking out from the house.

 

I get back with a plastic bag of iced and a box of first aid-kit."No u don't have to.." "shhh.. just rest and let me help you please" I looked at him. He just stares me while I'm helping him with his bloody face.I treat him. "Ew its stink" he frowned his eyebrows. "Yes, and this stink thingy can help you from swelling your face like a pumpkin" I said without looking at him. Still focusing on what am I doing. "Myra..." he called me. "What?" I answered coldly "Why are you cared me so much like this?" he said looking me. "Tch, who said I do care about you idiot?" I give him a smirk. "Then what you called this?" He rolled eyes. "Helping a rude boy which I wanted to do but he resist it(?)" Give a innocent looked. "Nice" he added. I'm done with treat him. Then I looked him. For a couple minutes we stared each others. "Even myself don't have any idea why I cared you so much. You know that feels when you just knew the person, but it feels so comfortable with the person". He looked away "no, I don't know and I don't want to know that feels. I bet it will be " Suddenly he said with coldly. I let out a sigh."Jungkook, that's why I'm begging you to tell me what's going on with you" I hold his arm. Its so tough. God Myra back to the reality. "No, there's nothing. Now get out from my sight" he push me away. "And you said that your father dead, then who is he?" I asked him. "I lied, satisfied?" Simple answer he gave. There's nothing I can do. So I just walked away and back to home.

 

Next Morning

Its weekend. Nothing much to do. Like always going hangout with Jimin. He's the only one can makes me happy even his annoying 'confess' always makes me sick of it. I know he's joking around, but yeah it makes me frowned heard it. Because we promised we will be just 'friend' not more or less. He took me home, patted my head, and watched me until I'm in room. That's our routine weekend actually. 

 


The next day,I went to shop because my Mom too tired to cook and there's no food or ingredients to cook. Oh yes, my mom are pregnant! I wonder whats reaction Daddy will give to her. I missed him so much. Since he's dead, mom always stares our family photo. On my way to back home, I saw a familiar figure. He's standing in front of one building.He wears a nice suits and seems like he just got scolded by a man. Wait, is that Jungkook? And is this a night club? The man that scold him took his way inside the building. Then I walked to him, Jungkook. "Jungkook, is that you?" I looked at him. He turns his face to me. He then widened eyes. "Myra?! What are you doing here? Go away! Are you following me?" He took a step back. "No, I've just bought something to home, are you worked here?" I asked him. If that's true what his dad said, so maybe he is the worker here. He looked away "I am! Now move away, or you will be dead then" he turns his back to the building. Jungkook... why you did this to me? Why are you always makes me curious about everything in life? So I just walked away from him and straight to home.

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter