Childhood friend back

Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

My Childhood Friend

After Jimin trying to feel me better, I headed to class and learned fcking bull things like usual. Then the school was over. On the way back to home, I walking passed by Jungkook's house. Then I stopped for awhile. Remember what happened just now. Oh Myra can you just shut him out?! I shook my head lightly. Was about to forget him but suddenly "Myra..." that voice. (A/n: play butterfly song by BTS now, it could help you the feeellss! But low the volume, cuz it might distracting. Don't want? Okay hell up) I turn my back. Its him. The one that almost killed you. "Jungkook.." I called him. Whats wrong with this feeling. Why my heart beats so fast. It is not the person that I love. The person... that I want to be loved.. okay.. what the hell Myra? What are you just said? I shook my head again. Oh I'm getting weird here. I keep talking to myself until I didn't noticed that Jungkook keep step forward to me.

 

"Myra... I'm.. I'm sorry.." he lowered head and his voice becomes more low than before. Is it true? (Is it true~~ you~ you~ okay sorry ) Is it true he meant the apologize? No! This could not be, this is just (untrue~ untrue~ okay I'm sorry I'm sorry, back to the story) a fake! He wouldn't asking for a apologize to me! "I'm sorry... for what happened just now, and... every moment after.." he head up and look into my eyes. And I have to look up, cuz hey, I'm shorter than him and.. Damn. He has a very pair of beautiful eyes. "Forgive me? Please.." he sounds like sincere + pouting. I almost choked my own saliva. What's wrong with him? Why he acts like these? I took a step back. "Uh.. um yea I... forgive you.." not looking his eyes. But his eyes was so addicted, makes me want to 'enjoy' it again. There's a smile in the corner of his lips. "Come in, I won't yell you to go away.." he holds my hand and locked his fingers to mine. I widened eyes and make the 'huh?' face. He moves his head to side make a 'come in' sign. I follow him from his back. I put my right hand on my chest (ohhh my hearteuu) . He sit on the couch followed by me. I look beside to him. Wait whats wrong with his face?! "What's wrong with your face? Are you fight on something? Gosh" I touch his bloody face. God why I didn't noticed this just now? "Woah what a late reaction" he chuckle. "Is it a perfect time to laughing?" I look him worried. 

 

I take a box of first aid-kit that I left it under the couch. "Ughh not this stinky again" he groaning. "Stinky not stin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter