The Back of the Story

Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Back of the Story

 

I throw myself to bed after took a looong shower. He's right. Smelly. Yucks. I widened my arms. I just wrapped towel around my body. Too lazy to clothes on.Closed my eyes trying to sleep. But. I remember about Jungkook. "Tch pumpkin... you had grown up so well" I miss him so much. I miss his smile. His belly, yass absolutely, its my favourite pillow. His crying baby. His parents. His hous- Wait!! His parents? I get up from the bed. Wait, why he said that the man was his daddy? where's appa? (His dad preferred me to called him appa) I wear random white plain oversized tshirt and put hoodie on it and black tight jeans. Whatever. I ran to his house.

 

"Jungkook!!" I slammed the door open since he NEVER lock it. Then I saw him. Half . Perfect timing huh Myra? He looking me blankly. I turn my back to him. "Uh Umm... I'm sorry.. I didn't know that..." I stuttered. "Ehm what to shame for? We had bathed together when we 7 years old" he said sarcastically. "Yah, that... that we were 7th, now.. we.." oh damn why am I stuttering. Suddenly I feel something on waist. His hands wrapped around it. He hanged his head on my shoulder. "We 16.. so what else after that?" His husky voice whispered in my ears. I let go his hands. "Yah you don't think any bull thing!" I turn to him. What the fck?!. He's still not wearing any shirt. I closed my eyes again with my hands. "Can you just!!" I said. A silence for 2 minutes. "Jung-" "done" I frowned. I put out my hands and saw his face 3cm in front of me. Gulped. "You come to my house all the way and forced me to wear a shirt that I hate to do" I rolled my eyes. "Whatever jungkook" I step away and sit on the couch. "Well I don't know that I shared my house with a rude girl like you" he smirks. Okay what's with that. He followed me and sit next to me. "What's status you came here?" Raised his left eyebrow. "Oh yes almost forgot. Why you called the-" "the man 'dad'?" He cuts me. I nodded."and why he seems like want to kill you? and why you.. aishh there were so many questions that i want to hear the explanation..!" i said begging the explanation.He smiled than "I told you that was a long story" he sighs. "Then fine, I will stay here" leg- crossed and crossing my arms on my chest like before. "I dont have any choice am I?" He asked. "Let me think.... nope" I said. "Then, like this.."

He took a deep breath before start the 'story'. "Once upon a time..." "make it faster please" I begged. "Okay my princess.. you know why moved out for? Ah nevermind I will tell you by the way. That time I was 11 right? Its because my mom's favor. She asked us to. But didn't tell me why. It was a very last minute,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter