Chapter 4

To Keep You Safe(slow updates)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's note: Sorry for not updating for so long. A lot has been going on and is making me busy such as work, family events and studying but also since I've been having writer's block. Since then I've been working on this chapter whenever I get  time to write and to make it up to you guys I will make this chapter a bit longer than the previous ones. This chapter may be crappy but I hope you guys like it and enjoy reading! Sorry again for not updating .
(Reminder : italics = Character's thoughts)

Minhee's Pov 
I can't believe Auntie said that in front of Mark while I was getting ready. It's not like its already embarrassing to be in front of him like this. He's never seen me dressed like this ever I'm usually in something more casual instead of something like this.(A/n: What Minhee is wearing is the photo at the top)

"Hello, earth to Minhee. Are you listening?" Mark said snapping me out of my thoughts.
"Oh sorry, I was just thinking about something. What were you talking about?"
"I was saying that after the movie do you want to eat first then go for a walk or the other way around?" Mark repeated what he was saying.
"How about we go buy a snack to eat while taking our walk?" I suggest since I did eat before he came.
"Sounds good. Now let's get going before the movie starts without us!" Mark says
That reminds me what are we even going to watch? Oh well I'll find out when we get there.

A FEW MINUTES LATER IN FRONT OF THE MOVIE THEATER

When we got to movie theater Mark left to get the tickets but every time I asked what we're watching he always changes the topic. That's one thing I never liked....surprises. I don't know why but it just bothers me, somehow it feels like it used to happen all the time but I'm not really sure, I can't remember.

Sora's Pov
Hey isn't that Mark? I wonder what he's doing at this time of night. WAIT.... is that Hana no.. she never has her hair just down like that so that means it must be Minhee! I should tell Hana before she ruins Mark like all the other guys as Hana told us. Looks can be deceiving, poor Mark he doesn't know the truth and is with that girl at the moment. I guess I should give Hana a call right now before I forget.

(H=Hana, S=Sora)
*RING RING RING*
H: Hello, Sora what's up? Why did you call? You never call only text.
S: Hana! I was walking past the movie theater when I saw Mark and you can't believe who he was with! It was Minhee! We hav

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter