chapter 1

To Keep You Safe(slow updates)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's note: This will be a very short chapter for the first chapter. Sorry if you were anticipating anything but I would make it longer if I had more time but there are a lot of things I have to do so sorry again and sorry if it ( I'm bad at writing stories).Xd 

Minhee's Pov

Another day to another year and we have gone our separate ways. Mine to keep you safe from the truth I know will hurt you and yours that you have taken to get me off your mind. But as long as I know you're living happily that's all I need and nothing else even though it is painful to not be with you and make our own memories together.

Author's Pov

"If you don't want Mark to get hurt then I suggest you stay the hell away from him!" Kim Hana said to her younger twin sister Minhee.What would you do if you ever heard that coming from your very own sister well for Minhee it was something that scared and troubled her very much. She knew that Hana had a huge crush on Mark ever since their aunt introduce them to him and his family when they moved into her house and the Tuan Family who were very close friends with their aunt came over for dinner. To be honest she also fell for Mark that night too but didn't want anyone to know especially Mark himself and her sister whom she knew hated her for always being the one who got all the good things according to Hana. But really when you actually look at it Minhee was always sacrificing everything for her sister and others.

Han

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter