Chapter 7

To Keep You Safe(slow updates)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

RECAP:

"Well, you think I could just leave a pretty girl to do everything alone, well I think not," I said trying to play it off like I knew when I got here, smirking at her.

"Hahaha, Mark nice one. Now, what's the real reason you're here?" Minhee states laughing.

" I'm not sure. It depends on the reason you want it to be." I continue to and walk up to her wrapping my arms around her waist.

********************

"What does Mark think he's doing!? I think he ate something bad or he's just going plain crazy. Why in the world does he think he can do this to me, this isn't good for my hear-t....wait what am I even saying it's just Mark why am I feeling this way? No this can happen maybe this weather is making me this way there's no way that I could possibly like Mark....right? We're just friends nothing more and plus he's probably just doing this for laughs, there's no way he would like me that way."

"Hey Minhee, chill... I'm only joking, no need to get all serious but on that note, I really mean it when I said I was going to help you, come on let's hurry so we can go join the others" Mark laughed seeing that I hadn't responded to him after that.

"Hahaha, very funny Mark" Minhee turned around to face him. the two unaware of the third presence that had been watching them in jealousy.

Time skip (cause idk what to write after that)

"No wait, Mark stop you're getting soap all over the place stop."

" Why should I, you were the one who started it in the first place."

"I said I was sorry it was on accident, it's not like I meant to spill the water on you purposely."

"Then explain to me why you're trying so hard not to laugh," Mark said slowly inching closer to me.

"Mark, what are you planning?" I began to look for an escape just before...

"Ahhh no Mark put me down!"

"Hahaha now let's see who's laughing now?"

"Ehem..." we both stopped and turned towards the door (mark letting me go) only to see Auntie and Mrs. Tua- I mean Imo.

"So, I expect that the dishes are done considering you two are being so loud in here?" Auntie asked looking sternly towards us.

"Umm... not quite yet but almost?" looking at Mark and then back to Auntie.

"Hmm, then I guess we'll leave you two alone but hurry up, this is taking you guys too long," Imo says dragging Auntie to the living room with her.

"Few, I thought we were going to die there for a second" Mark finally lets out a breath.

" Say Mr. I'm not scared of anything, huh? What happened to that, not saying a word until they leave." I turn to Mark smirking. This was my chance to get back and be in the lead. Yes, I know it sounds childish but who cares gotta let loose occasionally plus it's fun teasing Mark and I'm pretty sure it's the same for him.

"What do you mean? I have no idea what you're talking about. Now let's finish up the dishes and join the others" Mark ditches my question and pushes me towards the sink. I'll let you go this time Mark, but next time you're not avoiding my question. Just this once, just this once Mark Tuan. Finally finishing the dishes, Mark and I made our way to adults, Joey and Hana. Once arriving there, Mark made his way to sit beside Joey and I beside him only to hear Joey ask Mark some

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter