Stuck in the closet

Day Care

The next time Kyungsoo saw the other boy was on Monday morning. Ten minutes into their first class. When Kyungsoo had gotten to the bus stop early the other boy had not been stood waiting like he had been the other day, but kyungsoo assumed that he must have gotten a lift to school instead. However when Kyungsoo as soon as his first period teacher had began talking to the class about classic Korean literature, Kim Jongin had entered the class with red cheeks and messy hair. The teacher sighed and instructed the bashful looking boy to sit at the back in the only free spot.

That just so happened to be next to Kyungsoo's.

"Hey, Soo." The taller whispered a little way through the lesson.

"Yeah?" He answered, not looking over at the other, but opting to write down some notes to what the teacher was talking about. A couple of seconds later there was a folded piece of paper on his desk.

"Call me, ********* J "

 

At lunch Kyungsoo was sat in his usual spot next to Lay on their table just outside the music club room. He was punching in Jongin's number to his phone when the stoner boy rested his head on Kyungsoo's shoulder, looking at his phone screen as he typed.

"Kai?" He said, "who's that?"

"Just someone in my Lit class" Kyungsoo answered putting away his phone and tucking into his lunch.

 

A couple of days later was when he was finally given a reason to text Jongin. Mrs Park had called and asked if the two could babysit for them. Apparently Wendy "wouldn't shut up" about how she needed to make "milk with soo" so that Jackson could "hang out with Kai, like a big boy and pick a manly film". She was not able to get a hold of Jongin, and so she had asked if Kyungsoo could pass on a message for her. And so the boy did...

 

  • Hey Jongin it's me Kyungsoo. Mrs Park has just asked me if

 were both able to babysit this friday, she said she wasn't

able to call you for some reason or another.

  •  

 

Yeah I am!

WE NEED TO HANG OUT ANYWAY SO THAT

I CAN TAKE A MILLION SELCAS WITH YOU

FOR MY CONTACT IMAGE!

Okay? So shall i tell her that we can then?

 

YEAH

Why are you typing in capitals?

 

IM AN ENTHUSIASTIC PERSON!

 Your enthusiasm hurts my eyes.

They only hurt because they're abnormally

large.

I hate you.

Sure you do.

So Friday then?

Yes. See you then Mr adult~

 I really hate you.

 

 

 

Apparently though, God had it out for Kyungsoo. "How did we end up like this?" Kai mumbled under his breath and slouching down the wall in an over dramatic manner.

"Well it's not my fault you decided not to tell me that the door locks when its shut too fast." Kyungsoo started "You know when Mrs Park asked you to share information with me, it could have been really ing useful to know"

"I know I'm sorry" Jongin said back with a sigh, directed at no one in particular.

They were stuck in the Kitchen pantry, Jongin had suggested that they look for some snacks and watch a movie as they waited for Mr and Mrs Park to come home. The kids were sound asleep by this point and the only thing they could do was wait now.

"We're going to die in here"

"Don't be so dramatic" Jongin whispered

"But I'm going to die of boredom before long, they don't get back for another two hours, and my phone is going to die soon"

"Well let's play a game then."

"What kind of a game?"

"A bonding game!"

"You're such a child"

"AWWWWWWW COME OOOOOOOOON SOO" Jongin pouted.

He actually pouted. And so Kyungsoo couldn't resist.

"Well... we have already kissed so what does it matter that they get to know each other" He replied to the other before scooting over to where he was sat down on the hard wood floor.

 

 

"What's your signature scent?" Kyungsoo asked Jongin after thinking for a while.

"I like the smell of like vanilla mixed in with spice, i think that's probably my favourite. What about you?"

"I'm more of a classic lavender boy myself."

"I can kind of see that you know" He paused thinking of his own question "What is theeeee... favourite part of your own body?" Jongin asked looking at Kyungsoo who was now sat next to the other on the floor, with both their legs spread out in front of them.

"My thighs are ing great." Kyungsoo answered, without a second though "I ing love my thighs"

Kai glanced down at the older's thighs for a couple of seconds, nodding his head in approval "That's true," he agreed.

"What are you favourite hobbies?"

"I love to dance and stuff like that"

"You dance? What kind?"

"Depends on my mood. Sometimes i do ballet, sometimes street, what about you?"

"Um, i like to read i guess. Oh and i sing a lot on my free time"

"We should do a performance"

"Of what?"

"Me dancing while you sing, it would be great"

"You haven't even heard me, for all you know i could sound like a dying moose"

"Naah, i can tell you're good because i saw the passion in your eyes as soon as you mentioned it." Jongin laughed out slightly before asking the next question. "You got any siblings?"

"Nope, what about you?"

"Yeah."

"Oh yeah?"

"Older brother, he's in uni right now though but sometimes he comes home at the weekend. Depends what time of year it is though"

"I'd love to have an older brother or something. Or just anyone so that my mum isn't always worrying about me" Kyungsoo said with a bright smile. "So what are you planning on doing after uni?"

"Hopefully something to do with dance, i'd love to own a studio. What about you? any plans?"

"I don't know really. Fashion, literature and music have always interested me, but i'm not really outstanding at anything. Like, I'm good at things but- I'm not really good at anything. I think i have talent but not enough to make it big. So I'll probably end up with a lame office job"

"That's deep"

"I try"

"On a slightly lighter note," Jongin and Kyungsoo giggled together "What your ideal hair colour"

"Red"

"That was quick" Jongin smiled at the smaller.

"I'd look so good with red hair," Kyungsoo started. "Like could you imagine it, pushed back, shaved on both sides and dyed like i wine colour. it'd be great."

"I could do it for you"

"Really?"

"Yeah me and my friend always get it done by my aunt, she's great. Hence the silver"

"I do really like your hair to be honest, how much would it be?"

"Probably free."

"Ugh marry me."

"Dott-" Jongin's words were interrupted by the ringing of Kyungsoo's phone, the room suddenly filling with the anime Osomatsu-san's theme tune. Kyungsoo pulled the phone out of his pocket and put it onto loud speaker. Seeing that it was a call from Mrs Park.

"Hello"

"Hi, Mrs Park" the two said, at the same time.

"Oh good you're both there. Okay I'm so sorry but will you two lovelies be able to stay overnight tonight? the traffic is so bad we probably won't be able to get back until very late anyways. We'll pay you extra obviously but-"

"Mrs Park I'm sorry but me and Jongin ar-" Kyungsoo started to tell the woman on the phone about the situation the other had gotten them into, however there was suddenly a hand clasped around his mouth and Jongin was taking down the phone.

"We don't mind. So have a good evening Mrs Park!" The other said before hanging up. Kyungsoo looked over at him for a while before reaching out for his phone.

"I'm sorry i just really need the mone-"

"Its fine i get it" Kyungsoo said, placing a comforting and onto the others shoulder in re assurance. " We'll be fine! besides we have food, and water and towels we can use for covers."

The taller boy smiled as Kyungsoo started to rub his arms in comfort before getting up and slowly plodding over to one of the cupboards. He opened it up, pulling out a wine bottle and walked over to fetch a couple of towels for them to use. He dropped his back to the ground next to kyungsoo and gestured for the other to open the bottle with a nearby corkscrew.

"Are you sure this is okay?"

"They did say help yourself" Jongin shrugged.

 

Ten minutes later they were plating never have i ever and it was Kyungsoo's turn. "Umm, slept in class?"

Jongin picked up the bottle from where it was placed infront of them before taking a sip and putting it back in the same position. "Bunked off?"

They both took turns to drink.

"Gotten  faced?"

Again they both drank.

"Had ?"

Kyungsoo snorted, are reached for the bottle. Taking more of a gulp than a swig. (he was especially  guilty for this one.(Blame Baekhyun for being a bad influence (or just Kyungsoo for being a )))

The other looked over at him with wide eyes and with his mouth hung open slightly. "What?" Kyungsoo asked him.

"Who with?" Jongin asked, genuinely curious.

"Depends what occasion you would like to know about," Kyungsoo replied with a smirk before trying to hand the bottle to Jongin. "Aren't you going to drink?"

"N-no I'm uh..."

"O-oh." Kyungsoo said before it actually sank in. " WAIT A SECOND. So you are telling me kai, THE Kim Jongin. icon of SM high. Has never had a girlfriend before? Like ever?"

"Why is that so surprising?"Jongin said back with a smile.

"Well, because you're hot." Kyungsoo dead-panned.

"I'm just waiting to fall in love i guess. Not everyone goes around ing people who think that they're hot, not everyone is like you soo"

"Uh rude." Kyungsoo said, hitting the boy lightly "You should respect your hyungs"

They both laughed and carried on the game until the finally began to yawn. Tiredness taking over their bodies. "We should sleep." Kyungsoo said after a while of them sitting in the quiet. They were both a little tipsy and very sleepy by this point.

"But we need to take a selca though." Jongin wined at the other when he tried to lay down slightly.

"So take one then" Kyungsoo said pulling Jongin's phone out of the others hand and doing it himself. He then changed Jongin's name for him to Daddy af before giving back the phone and pulling the towel over them both for more warmth.

 

They were freed at around 4am by Jackson who had come downstairs in search for a glass of water. Instead he found two (now a little more sober) boys in the closet.