Morning after

Day Care

"Wake up night owl!" Kyungsoo grumbled as he pulled himself out of bed the next morning. Having being woken from his cosy slumber was bad enough. But as it was his annoying friend Chanyeol on the other side of his cell, it made getting up over ten times worse.

"What do you want?" Kyungsoo asked, voice slightly raspy from sleep.

"I'm off over to Baekhyun's with Luhan and he 'doesn't want to be a third wheel', whatever the hell that means"

"ing Luhan" He mumbled under his breath as he pulled a dark blue turtle neck sweater over his messy bed head and started towards his bathroom.

"You seem awfully grumpy today"

"I had work last night, AND you woke me up before noon. Do i need to explain any more. Dumbyeol"

"Okay Mr. moody don't get your pants in a twist!" Chanyeol snickered from the other side, Kyungsoo would have hit him because of that if the two were together. However as they were not, Kyungsoo would have to save it for when he got to his friends house.

 

And so half an hour later that is what he did. Swiftly punching him in the lower stomach as the other answered the door before making his way to Baekhyun's bedroom. It was a nice room, decorated in a theme of black, grey and white (It made him seem more mysterious to whoever he brought up there, Baekhyun would often voice). The space was large, large enough to fit in a double bed, small sofa and a coffee-table. Kyungsoo liked Baekhyun's room a lot more than he did Chanyeol's (Because it was always messy) or Lay's (It always had a faint smell of the boy's frequently used soft drug) however he still preferred his own room the most. 

Kyungsoo set himself down next to Luhan who was sat on the floor in front of the sofa and gave a soft hello to the two he had not greeted at the door.

"That really ing hurt you know Kyungsoo." Chanyeol said as he shut the door and made his way over to the bed to sit with Baekhyun and picked up his Xbox controller.

"That's why you don't wake me up before twelve" Kyungsoo hummed out in a sing song voice before pulling out his phone and opening up instagram. Scrolling for a while until Luhan leant onto his shoulder slightly. The boy then looked over to his friend who had a confused expression on his very MANLY face.

"What's wrong?" Luhan asked while reaching over to poke the other boys cheek.

"Nothing, i'm just really tired"

"Did you stay up late on tumblr again Kyungsoo? You know it's your own fault if you did" The other said giggling slightly at the grumpy boy.

"No i did not."

"Kyungie got himself a job!" Chanyeol chipped into their conversation while attempting to also kill Baekhyun on whatever game it was the two were playing. Kyungsoo didn't bother to care about it, he was crap at video games anyway.

"FINALLY" Baekhyun and Luhan spoke in less than a heart beat before groaning on about how boring it was to hear the shorter boy complain about not having any money all of the time. Luhan often told him that there were obviously less fortunate people than Kyungsoo in the world and he should take that into consideration when complaining. But he never really did.

"What are you doing? Is it McDonalds! DID YOU GET A JOB AT THE POOL! THINK OF ALL THE SHIRTLESS GUYS, YOU'RE SO LUCKY!" Baekhyun expressed before Chanyeol hit him on the arm slightly before mumbling a faint "" under his breath.

"No it's not the pool, or McDonalds. I'm just babysitting."

"Oh." The blonde one sighed out before turning back to his a Chanyeol's game.

"How many hours are you doing it?" Luhan chirped at Kyungsoo

"Well I don't think i'll be working for the people who hired me last night again to be honest..."

"Why not?"

"Well they accidently hired two of us and Kai seemed to get along with the kids better."

"Who's Kai?" Said Baekhyun who was suddenly leaning over the giraffe boy to talk closer to the other, apparently interested entirely in their conversation again. 

Kyungsoo never liked to be dishonest. Unless it was for a good reason or intention that he did so. He could have told the truth to his friends, it wasn't as though last night was a big deal. But there was something in the back of Kyungsoo's mind that told him he really shouldn't tell them about it being Jongin.

For one, loudmouth was there. And two, it really didn't matter if it was Jongin anyway.

"The other babysitter"

"Male or female?"

"Male"

"Was he hot?"

"I guess"

"Did you get his number?"

"I'm pretty sure he was straight Baekhyun." Kyungsoo deadpanned before turning back to Luhan, in order to try and have a normal conversation.

However Luhan was more curious about Baekhyun's words than the fact that Kyungsoo was sick of him talking. "Why are you interested anyway i thought you were dating someone online?"

"Yeah he is." Chanyeol chipped in grabbing the other one by the belt and pulling him back to sit next to him in order to resume their game. Kyungsoo spotted a slight blush pass across the other's features before he picked up his controller and starting to play. That was weird Kyungsoo thought to himself.

"So," Luhan said turning back to Kyungsoo again. "Did you do anything nice before working yesterday?"

 

__________________________________________________________________

 

Hey guys. I i know, don't worry. This was just a little filler chapter to like idk i think i need it to develop the story a little bit i guess??? Also SPOILER ALERT Chanyeol and Baekhyun are in a very super secret relationship that ABSOLUTELY NO ONE KNOWS ABOUT. Anyway i hope you enjoyed!

Sub me because i have no friends... (TT_TT)