Silver Hair

Day Care

Kyungsoo reached out to grab a hold of the other mans shirt, the two were in an embrace. It was dark but warm and the other was planting soft kisses along Kyungsoo's neck, laughing slightly as he did so. The red haired boy took the chin of the other with the palm of his hand and brought two eyes up to meet his own. He looked into some dark chocolate orbs for a while before the other started leaning in an-

"Kyungsoo honey I'm leaving. Breakfast is on the table for you."

 The sound of his mother's voice woke Kyungsoo from his slumber. He grumbled, rubbing the back of his hand across his face to remove the sleep from his eyes. Pulling himself up from the warm and soft blankets Kyungsoo sighed, readying himself for a day of school.

After eating he trudged slowly out of the house to the bus stop and his chocolate orbs fell onto his best friend Baekhyun. Making his way over he noticed someone else at the bus stop with him. The boy was hunched over slightly and dressed in their school uniform with a medium size rucksack on his back. He had hair that was dyed silver in colour and Kyungsoo wondered why he had never seen the other before. He could be new He thought to no one in particular, and brought his attention back to his friend. Not giving the other a second glance.

"You're late today" Baekhyun said, while bringing his watch covered wrist to his face in order to add more emphasis behind his statement.

"Yeah, i slept in" Kyungsoo muttered, placing himself down on one of the bus shelter's small seats.

"Are those dreams still waking you up?"

"Not anymore" Replied the boy "I had a really nice one last night though,"

"What about?"

"I can't really remember, but I do know my mum woke me up just as it was getting good."

"Oh so it was that kind of good was it?" Baekhyun asked, wiggling his eyebrows a little, while smirking at kyungsoo.

"Oh shut up"

 "Sorry." His friend said, throwing his hands up in defeat. "...so, who was it?"

"I don't know someone with brown eyes" Kyungsoo replied as best he could, trying to remember more about the person from his dream.

Baekhyun turned to look around the bus shelter before his eyes landed on the other boy in the corner, who seemed to be listening to the two witter on. Well, the latter had no choice but to listen, Kyngsoo didn't see a pair of headphones around him.

Baekhyun tapped the other boy on the knee before asking him "What colour eyes do you have?" and Kyungsoo proceeded to hit his friend until their bus arrived not long after.

 

They sat down on the school bus close to the other boy, who had now seemed to have joined a friend, and talked about nothing in particular. Well, that was until Baekhyun started to talk about his weekend job.

"-and i really think that the kids have grown on me you know," The blonde haired one said with great enthusiasm "You should try it Kyung, i really think you would enjoy it. And I'm getting really bored of you complaining about not having money to buy crap." 

"I'd probably end up killing someone's child." Kyungsoo said rather bluntly.

"Dude, do i look like the type to be trusted with children?" Baekhyun replied, looking dead into Kyungsoo's eyes.

"Good point." He paused to think "Do you honestly think i would be any good?"

"It's easy. Trust me. All you have to do is make a couple of posters and put them up in all the local shop windows, you'll get a call within three days of them being up."

They arrived at the rather dull looking school in no time at all. Kyungsoo and Baekhyun strolled over to their small group of friends. The others were sat at their usual table with books spread across it, scribbling down answers from unfinished homework. Kyungsoo placed his bottom  down next to Lay and Baekhyun took a seat across from him, beside Chanyeol.

"Hi guys!" Lay said with his usual enthusiasm, 'how does he have so much energy so early in the day'. The two grumbled a reply to him before getting on with things until the bell rang.

Kyungsoo's day carried on like any other. Write notes, get bored of listening, stop making notes, stare out of the window until the end of class. It was now third period however, and Kyungsoo had almost run out of things to think about. That was until he heard the two girls behind him talking.

"Hey have you heard about that guy in the year below us?" One said to the other

"Who?"

"Kim Jongin,"

"No, what about him?"

"He just moved from across town, apparently he's friends with Taemin already."

"Is he hot?"

"I don't know i hope so, Tiffany has seen him, she said his hair is silver."

"Oh my god that's so cute"

Oh okay guess that guy was a new kid then, Kyungsoo reflected about the silver haired boy from that morning.

When lunch came around and he was reunited with his companions he was beginning to feel a lot less tired. Mainly because the second half of the day consisted of his two favourite subjects, and not pointless junk such as English ; that would probably never come in use to Kyungsoo. They ate at the same table as they had done their homework on that morning, talked about random topics, until eventually Lay mentioned the boy from the year below.

"Yeah, me and Kyung saw him this morning, he must live pretty close to us two because he was at our bus stop before i even got there." Said Baekhyun casually

"Someone said he was friends with Lee Taemin in history" Kyungsoo added

Chanyeol was then the next to speak after wolfing down half a sandwich. "They're cousins," he stated before pausing for a quick drink of his soda "I used to go to a little dance group with them. Jongin's dad was always having to move around because of work. But i think his mum and dad ended up fighting about money and such so him and his mum are living alone now."

"So they just moved across town then?" Baekhyun question,

"Yeah, i think he used to go to JYPublic but his mum always wanted him to go to SM so he transferred."

"Fair enough"

"I like his hair," was the only addition Lay made.

 

When Kyungsoo got home after his long school day it was four o'clock. His dad was already home and beginning to make food for the family of three.

"Do you have any homework today?" His dad spoke in his usual cheery voice.

"Nope," Kyungsoo replied, placing his bag down next to the doorway. He then walked over to the sink, rolled up his sleeves and asked "Need any help?"

"Yeah, go on then, cut me up some chicken"

"What are we having?" The boy questioned his father while washing his hands and then started to prepare the chicken.

"Curry" The older man replied, and not a word was said for a while. The two chopped and fried in a comfortable silence until his father asked about how Kyungsoo's day had been "So did you learn anything new today our kid?"

"Not really. There is a new kid in the year below though, i think he lives close because he got on the bus at the same stop as me and Baekhyun this morning."

"Really? You would think that your mother would be best friends with his parents by now" The two laughed at his joke about the kindness of Kyungsoo's mother before the younger carried on.

"Apparently it's just him and his mother though,"

"Why, did his dad leave?"

"Something about fighting over money"

"Ah seems reasonable. Poor kid, i used to hate it when my parents had fights"

"Hmm"

The front door opened and Kyungsoo's mother entered the house dressed in her usual work attire. She came behind her husband and son individually, showering them both with hugs and kisses. "You'll never guess what" She said, gaining the attention of the two

"What?" Kyungsoo asked her with a smile.

"I have the greatest husband" She planted a kiss on The elder's cheek "and son" She did the same to Kyungsoo, "in the whole. wide. world."

His father gasped over dramatically, placing a hand across his heart, "What do you mean the whole world, you should be saying the entire universe. After all we are making you a delicious dinner"

Talks about how each person's day had gone happened until the end of dinner, after that Kyungsoo retired to his room while his parents chatted some more. He thought a lot about his conversation with Baekhyun that night, and then the next day he set about making some flyers.

DO Kyungsoo (18)

Babysitter, cook and cleaner.

Free Hours: Monday to Friday 5-11:30 & Any time on a Saturday

Please take my number if you are interested!

********************

 


A/N: So there it is the first chapter, the Kaisoo will start in chapter two so don't you little potatos worry!