Unbelievable

His Story, Her Story... Their Story

 

 

Victoria’s POV

I was sitting enjoying a conversation with Vera, Junsu and Taeyeon when the front door of their house (which should be called a mansion) was opened. The voices of two people arguing could be heard loud and clear. They must be Vera’s kids that she was telling me about. One that was married to Taeyeon and the other one who is still single. I’m actually dying to meet them. If they are as nice as the rest of their family then we would be able to get along.

Their voices came closer, to the point that they were just outside the room. Two people walk in as I lift my tea.

“Victoria?” they ask angrily. How do they know my name? That is quite strange. How do I know them?

 I look up and can’t believe what I’m seeing. Mr. Wooyoung and the Nichkhun. Here. Right now. Oh no! I can’t believe that they are related and I have been in their family home for the last few hours.

“How do you know Victoria?” Wooyoung and Nichkhun ask each other. I look down at the floor to avoid their glares fired at me. I need to get out of here. NOW!

“Yes how do you two know Victoria?” Junsu asks his sons as Tiffany leaves to check on dinner. Things are going to get a lot more awkward. I have to go. I get up from my seat and head to the door while still trying to avoid their glares at me.

“No you can’t go. You promised you would stay for dinner,” Taeyeon says as she holds my wrist. I turn to look at her warm, smiling face. She’s not making this easy. Maybe things won’t be too bad.

“Okay everyone. Dinner is ready,” Tiffany announces.

Everyone walks to the dining room which was a beautifully decorated as the rest of the mansion. A large dining table sits at the centre of the room, surrounded by many seats.

Taeyeon holds my hand so that we can sit next to each other. She is so unlike what I thought Mr. Wooyoung’s wife would be like.

                                                                                                                

Nichkhun’s POV

Everything is extremely awkward as we sit down for dinner. No one is making conversation except from Chansung who is telling everyone about his day and admiring Victoria by telling her how pretty she is. Hm, she is not pretty at all.

What the hell is she doing here anyway? And how does Wooyoung know her?

“So you two never answered my question on how you know Victoria,” dad says as mom serves dinner. Victoria is sitting next to Taeyeon opposite from me and Wooyoung. I glance at Wooyoung so he will answer first but I think he’s chickening out.

“Victoria is my assistant at work dad,” Wooyoung answers. Oh my god! I can’t help but feel sorry for her right now. She has the worst job in the entire world.

“So you two probably know each other really well,” mom replies. Wooyoung eats his dinner instead of answering. It wouldn’t be very good if he tells mom that he bosses her around so much and fired her today. Ha-ha, Wooyoung’s in trouble.

“Victoria would you like some wine?” dad asks politely to our guest who has remained quiet for this whole time. I’m sure she would probably drink the whole bottle the way she drank all that alcohol the day we met.

“Honey she can’t drink because of her condition,” mom replied to him. What condition? How did Victoria even end up meeting my family?

“So how did you meet Victoria?” Wooyoung asks eventually. Thank god he is wondering the same thing as me.

“Mom and I were getting some shopping done and then we saw Victoria collapsing to the ground and breathing uncontrollably. She looked very pale and shaky that we brought her back here and got a doctor who said she had a panic attack,” Taeyeon answers. I hope Victoria is feeling better now. What am I thinking? If she died I wouldn’t even care.

“Are you feeling better now Victoria?” dad asks. He worries more about her than he does for me. That is so mean. I’m part of his DNA and he only met her today.

“I’m much better thank you,” Victoria answers politely. *Cough* faker*cough*. It’s too obvious that she’s acting right now. That doesn’t really mean that she can’t drink.

“So do you know why it happened? Panic attacks don’t just happen out of nowhere,” Dad enquires.

“Oh Victoria is 2-3 weeks pregnant so the doctor thinks that might have been the reason. It’s a great feeling to be pregnant though,” Taeyeon replies.

“You’re PREGNANT!” Wooyoung and I shout as we spit out our water. I can’t believe she’s pregnant. Oh my god. Then that means… No don’t think that way Khun. It probably isn’t. She has probably slept with many guys apart from me.

“Boys, what was that for?” mom asks annoyed as she wipes off the water from her face.

“Why do you two care if she is pregnant or not?” Taeyeon asks curiously. I have no idea how to answer her question. Victoria and I glance at each other nervously. Please don’t tell on me Victoria.

“Nichkhun honey you never told us how you met Victoria,” mom says. Taeyeon whispers something to Chansung and he goes upstairs. I think the conversation had became too PG-13 for him to understand.

Everyone apart from Victoria stares at me. I can’t take this anymore.

“You want to know how we met. Victoria and I met at a bar and we got drunk,” I blurt out. Everyone looks shocked and Victoria holds her head down in shame. I think they can work out the rest for themselves.

 

Victoria’s POV

I can’t believe he didn’t lie. I am so ashamed of myself. I wanted to sink into the floor or became invisible or something like that.

The Horvejkul’s looked back and forward from me to Nichkhun. Oh no. I even told Taeyeon and Tiffany that the father of the baby was an who shouldn’t be able to reproduce. I wish this night will end now.

“Is that the truth Victoria?” Tiffany asks. I don’t know how to answer that. I’d feel like such a in front of their family if I said yes.

“So does that mean that the baby is Khun’s?” Wooyoung asks insensitively.

I try to hold back the tears coming to my eyes. I have to stay strong for now. I can’t let them see me like this.

“Victoria, are you okay?” Taeyeon asks as she sees how upset I’m becoming. I can’t hold them in any longer and tears stream down my face. Taeyeon hugs me tightly just as I feel Nichkhun’s eyes burning into me.

“What’s wrong?” Tiffany asks as she came over and handed me a tissue. I have to tell them exactly what is on my mind now to avoid more questions.

“Nichkhun is the father to the baby,” I say clearly. Nichkhun’s jaw drops, just as everyone else’s does. I feel glad to let it out. But I don’t know what will happen now.

“Why don’t we leave Nichkhun and Victoria to talk?” Tiffany suggests as they all leave the room. We both look away from each other and don’t speak.

“How could you be so stupid and not use any pills?” Nichkhun asks angrily. That is so obnoxious of him to say. This is his fault.

“Excuse me, you are the one who stole my ity and now you are calling me stupid. That is so ignorant. If anyone was to blame it would be you,” I answer. That should put him in his place. No one hurts Victoria Song without having to pay for it.

 

 

Nichkhun’s POV

I can’t believe I am going to be a father. I can’t raise a kid. I am too good looking to be a dad. And I am sure I definitely don’t want to raise a kid with Victoria. But I am such a bad person. I stole Victoria’s ity.

“Look Victoria, let’s just pretend that we never met and we just move on with our lives, okay?” I say, taking out my phone to fix my hair.

“And look here pretty boy this baby is ours not mine, OURS. So I do need you to share the baby’s finances with me,” she says. No problem. It’s just money and I have lots of it. We lean forward to shake each other’s hand when everyone came back to the table.

“Okay we have decided that the both of you have to live with each other in Nichkhun’s apartment. That way you can both raise a baby and when you fall in love you can get married,” mom says as they sat down. Are they being serious? Why would I marry Victoria?

“I would be completely fine raising the baby by myself. I live with my friends and my sister who will help me through everything. And I will let you see the baby too since it will be part of your family,” Victoria replies.

“I agree with Victoria. She is the one carrying the baby so she knows best. If she can raise the baby by herself, she can do it. You wouldn’t want to force her to live with me,” I reply with a large smile on my face. I hope my parents buy this.

“I don’t think so. You will both have to live together or we will force you to get married. And Nichkhun, if you come up with anymore problems or excuses, I will not put anymore money in the bank for you, then you will have to work properly,” dad threatens us. I glance over at Victoria and she looks back at me. I can’t believe they are doing this to us.

“Fine, we will live together,” we answer.                   


Hello everyone .I did another edit since I felt in the mood. hehe

What do you think? Let me know.

Love from coolgirlaamy xxx