Chapter 2

The One

(Jungkook's point of view)

I walked out of class and heard some people talking I looked over and it was Beak Ki and JB. He was bullying or talking to her in a mean way which made me feel wierd because I dont usually see other people bully her like that so I decided to eavsdrop on their conversation and he was telling jer something about her not having friends and being a loner and before he could say that to her I spoke out and said,

 

" She does have friends "

 

I walked over to her and grabbed her hand and left after walking for awhile she stopped and I looked back and asked he what was wrong and she said,

 

" why did you help me"

 

I started to panic thinking that she would have some kinda misunderstanding about this whole situation and i just told her the truth that it's not that II like but that it was weird seeing you be bullied by some other guy. She said okay and left I was so happy that their wasn't some kind of misunderstanding.

 

(End of Jungkook's point of view)

 

After school I went home with my friends and just incase my brother was home I told them to go home because the didn't really know about how my brother treats me. I started to run because I was scared my brother was going to be home before me. I got home and looked at the drive way and there was no car a sudden set of relief was in my heart I went inside and ran right to my room and I went to my little corner and crouched thinking that the reason i'm so scared of my brother is because of me.

 

(FLASHBACK)

* 7 years ago at the hospital *

My brother and I were waiting impatiently outside the emergency room doors waiting for the doctor to come out and tell us how are parents were but I was kinda ready for the results of my parents but my brother wasn't he was waiting outside the emergency room doors hoping that my parents were alive and well but when the doctor came out we both ran up to him and he gave us both a dissapointing look and a nod.

 

" I'm srry it's a third degree burn all over thier body we can't save them."

 

When the doctor left I was crying but my brother took my hands and pulled me outside the hospital and threw on the ground I looked at him hurt and terriffied he sreamed and yelled at me saying,

 

" IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT THAT THERY ARE LIKE THIS!!!!!! DON'T EVER TALK TO ME AGAIN AND DON'T EVER THINK THAT I'M YOUR BROTHER BECAUSE FROM THIS POINT ONWARDS I WILL MAKE TO FEEL LIKE THE WORST PIECE OF IN THI WHOLE ENTIRE WORLD!!! I WILL ALSO MAKE YOU FEEL THE PAIN THAT I AM FEELING AND THE MY THAT MY PARNETS FELT TO!!!!! just wait and see."

 

I sat there crying not knowing what to do because he was right it was all my fault but I didn't want to lose with as a brother.

(FLASHBACK ENDS)

 

My flashback ends as I hear the door close ihad to be my brother

 

" LEE BEAK KI!!....LEE BEAK KI..."

" Yes, I'm here"

" I told you I'm only suppoe to call you once why didn't you listen why are yu so disrespectful to me."

 

Before I could speak he gave me a slap across the face I didn't cry because I was used to it by now because of the number of time he slapped me.

 

" I'm sorry"

" It you're sorry go make me some food to eat"

 

As I was boilng the water I felt a hand on my wrist I looked back and it was my brother He looked at me saying,

 

"remember when I told you I will make you feel the same pain my parents felt"

"ya"

 

And before I could say anything he took my hand and put it in the boiling water and right when my hand went in I could feel the burning sensation shooting up to my brain telling me to take my hand out but not matter how much I struggled he wouldnt let me. Suddenly lefting go with my hand burned but not really badly hurt he took my wrist and pulled my closer and whispered into my ear,

 

"Its not over yet."

 

I made him dinner and while he was eating it I asked permission to go upstairs andd I got a nod I went to my room and closed the door and layed on my bed while holding the hand that was burnt it and thinking about what I was going to do with my life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AUTHOR'S NOTE: I HOPE YOU LIKED IT EVEN THOUGH I WAS NOT THAT GOOD BUT I HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT. THIS WAS A LITTLE LONGER THAN THE LAST CHAPTER BUT NOT LONGER ITS BECAUSE I DONT HAVE ENOUGH TIME AND I WAS HOPING TO UPDATE AGAIN BEFORE I GO ON A VACATION ON WEDNESDAY.