As We Both Decides

As We Both Collapse
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Even it’s not what Kyungsoo wants, he still needs to make a bachelor party for his so called best friend, Chanyeol. He sure upset about how Chanyeol didn’t tell him about the plan of marrying Seohyun. Isn’t he always share everything to Kyungsoo? But well, Kyungsoo’s heart is already aching more than just by not getting told about Chanyeol’s married plan, his heart is already aching by the fact that he won’t become anything more than a best friend with Chanyeol. And he sure, soon the best friend title would mean nothing but a past. And for additional broken heart phase that Kyungsoo is facing is about his separation with Jongin since the miss- Kyungsoo did. There’s nothing he can do to save his relationship whit Jongin when he knows that Chanyeol’s married plan broke his heart. Even Jongin gives him a chance to make an excuse, that he can use to fix the relationship he had with Jongin, he gave him up at the end.

He prepares the meals for the party with a help from Chanyeol while Baekhyun and other guys they are inviting for the party are doing the decoration. Chanyeol realize how Kyungsoo is being so quite lately, but he’s not sure what makes the latter act like that. Because Kyungsoo never showed his disappointment of not get told about the marriage and of course about his breaking heart. And Chanyeol knows this kind of Kyungsoo better left alone. So, he didn’t make any effort to have a talk with the smaller guy. And for the sake of their friendship, especially when others of their friends attend the party, they keep it cool. And so, the party goes so well even both Kyungsoo and Chanyeol having no meaning conversation.

While they are all busy drinking, talking, singing, whatever they suppose to do at the party, they need to pause for awhile when the main actor of the party excuse himself to go and mouthing “duty calls” after getting call from his wife to be, Seohyun. And when Chanyeol excuse himself and promise to Kyungsoo he would do the dishes, so the party is off. One by one of their friends are also excuse themselves to go home until Kyungsoo being alone at his shared apartment. And he just sit there, at the living room of his shared apartment with Chanyeol that soon would be his own apartment. He looks around at the place, he shouldn’t do that, to regain the memories he had with Chanyeol, but he can’t help it. He feels empty already just by imagining that Chanyeol wouldn’t be his everyday buddy, that tomorrow, Chanyeol would have his own duty as a husband. And his stare suddenly stops, at his finger that reminds him about the ring Chanyeol gave to him a couple months ago. Then, he takes out the necklace that hanging the ring on his neck from his shirt and take it off. He looks at the ring on his palm for a moment until there’s a drop of water beside the ring, it’s his own tears that falling to his palm.

 

*

 

After done with his duty, Chanyeol doesn’t take long time out since tomorrow is his big day. When he gets back to his place, he finds that the apartment door is locked, means that Kyungsoo is going out. He remembers that he had a promise to Kyungsoo to clean up the dishes, so he keeps the promise. Beside of cleaning the dishes, he look at the living room that still messed up after the party, so he cleans up the place until he finds something at the table, it’s the ring he gave to Kyungsoo. He looks at the ring blankly while sitting at the couch.

Chanyeol is feeling stupid by looking at the ring. For forgetting his feeling towards Kyungsoo, and for thinking that Kyungsoo might consider him his real best friend. He assumes, by the fact that Kyungsoo took the ring off means that they would be nothing but just a friend. Well, he can’t do anything about it anymore since he’s the one decides to have a marriage life with other person than Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo finally gets home when he finds that Chanyeol sitting silently at the living room. Staring blankly at his own palms Kyungsoo doesn’t know how long he’s been staying like that. Until Kyungsoo remembers, he left the ring at the table.

Chanyeol lift up the ring on his hand to show Kyungsoo, without lifting his head up to face the latter. “You forgot your ring..”, Chanyeol says with his shaking voice, wishing that Kyungsoo rather than purposely took the ring off, he actually forgot the ring. But, deep down, Chanyeol knows the truth.

“I don’t forget the ring”. Kyungsoo says without trying hard to lie because no needs any lies anymore.

“Not even try to lie. Guess I’m no worthy as your best friend”, Chanyeol says sarcastically before he put the ring back to the table, doesn’t care about what Kyungsoo would do about that. He gets up from the couch and ready to go to his room.

Kyungsoo has so much words on his mind he wish he can tell all of them to Chanyeol. But then he doesn’t want to ruin other’s life and he decides to be the only one who is hurting. He watches Chanyeol walk away to his own room and leaving Kyungsoo alone at the silent living room. His stare then turns to the ring on the table that he took off earlier that night. He takes a deep breath but instead of feeling relief, he feels more pain on his chest and he can feel his cheek is wet by his tears.

He reaches the ring on the table and hold in on his palms. “Tell me what should I do”, he says to the ring while the tears keep falling slowly from his eyes. “Tell me how to keep you on my finger because I don’t want you, I want more than you”, he keeps saying to the ring.

As their place feels too silent for Kyungsoo, he decides to go to his own room and wish that he doesn’t wake up tomorrow so he can skip the wedding and everything would be just okay after that. At least, he doesn’t have to witness Chanyeol’s vowing to other person. Kyungsoo walks to his room with a heavy heart, especially when he passes Chanyeol’s room and stops there. He stares at the door like the door is Chanyeol. He walks closer to the door before he touches it and again his eyes are tearing.

“Chan..”, he whispers to the door without making any noise.

“Chanyeol..”, he again whispers to the door.

Without any caution, the door suddenly opened. Chanyeol who opens the door shocked by the appearance of Kyungsoo in front of him with red and wet and swollen eyes.

“Chanyeol..”, Kyungsoo says, this time is full of sounds that the said person could hear it clearly. Chanyeol gives no respond, but he wipes the tears from Kyungsoo’s cheek, wipe it gently that Kyungsoo closes his eyes to lean to the touch.

“Soo..”, Chanyeol says softly and Kyungsoo start to open his eyes as a respond. “Let’s make a wish, I will grand it”, Chanyeol says again.

Kyungsoo just stares blankly to the taller guy, having no clue what he just said. But he also thinking about what wish he better make tonight.

“How many wish?”, Kyungsoo asks.

“Just one”, Chanyeol answers.

“Just one? Only one?”

“The best one, the one you want the most”

And Kyungsoo just silent, he actually think about what wish he want the most. He knows what he want the most, no doubt about this one.

“Is it would be alright? If I makes any wish?”

“I’ll make sure it would be alright”

Chanyeol try to throw a smile to comfort Kyungsoo and makes sure he’ll get his back with any wish he would make. But, rather than make the best wish he want the most, Kyungsoo make the wisest wish he believe he could make. And that is making Chanyeol as his for the rest of the night.

 

*

 

 

“For tonight?”, Chanyeol make sure about the wish Kyungsoo made. And the latter just hmm as an answer. Chanyeol confused, why he only wish for tonight when he can wish forever and Chanyeol would grand it. “Let’s make other wish you want the most, Soo”

Kyungsoo just shaking his head, disagree to make other wish that Chanyeol offers. Because he doesn’t have more time to doubting, the night is keep going, no more time to hesitate.

As Kyungsoo refuse to make other wish, Chanyeol wait for Kyungsoo to get ready for him to grand the wish.

“I’m ready”, Kyungsoo says.

And it’s the sign for Chanyeol to be Kyungsoo’s for tonight. Only for tonight. So Chanyeol slowly moves closer to Kyungsoo, looking deep to his doe eyes. His big hands tracing Kyungsoo’s entire face, start from his eyes, to his cheek, to his bottom lip and he start kissing the thick lips in front of him. The kiss is eager but soft, rough but tender, Kyungsoo’s mind gone in the middle of the touch that Chanyeol currently gives to him. Kyungsoo’s hands moves up to wrap the taller’s neck while Chanyeol’s own arms wrap on Kyungsoo’s waist. As they deepen the kisses that is getting rough and wild, Chanyeol directing the smaller body to get inside his room.

They getting inside Chanyeol’s room without stopping the kisses and Chanyeol cornering Kyungsoo’s body to the wall. Chanyeol takes some times to look at Kyungsoo’s face, reading the expression, making sure that this is the wish Kyungsoo want the most, or simply just enjoy the b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter