As We Both Faking

As We Both Collapse
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Baekhyun has older sister named Seohyun. And he is always being a good dongsaeng for his noona. Protecting her away from the jerks she may accidentally meet. It’s not that his sister is a fool when it comes to love, it just his nature as brother to protect her. And he would protect her, even from his best own best friend.

Seohyun always have an interest with Chanyeol, since they click to each other, especially when they’re talking about music. They would make a perfect composition of music if they could work together. And Chanyeol not less interest on her, since she is very pretty, intellect, and again they click when they talk about music. But, Baekhyun always be the wall between them. He has his own reason, because he knows about Chanyeol and Kyungsoo. And he can’t let his sister being a brokenhearted girl because of Chanyeol.

Until, the news about Jongin and Kyungsoo dating and Chanyeol ended whatever he has with Kyungsoo. He starts to gain a trust on Chanyeol and let him dating his noona. They have a project to compose music together even they came from different label. And when Baekhyun sees how professional they were, he thought that maybe letting them gaining their interest to each other to the next level is a good idea. It isn’t. But he wouldn’t find out until later.

“If you ever break my sister’s heart, I will never hesitate to make your face uglier than it already is. And yeah, it would be possible”, Baekhyun threats Chanyeol when he finally, officially dating Seohyun.

Chanyeol knows that Baekhyun isn’t joking, but he isn’t joking either when he is dating Seohyun. Because who isn’t take the chance and take the risk when it comes to angel like Seohyun? And for the fact that their chemistry at its finest and they adore each other, why waste the time for hesitating?

They work professionally even they are dating each other. And they can’t hide the facts that some of their compose music are inspired form each other. They are indeed romantic, on their own way. And just like other couple, they would go home together, either Chanyeol walking her home or driving her home, still he would take care of her. Saying “Cha Ja (=goodnight)”, before letting her get into her house.

And Seohyun is very persistent when it comes to her stance of relationship. She is a and she never letting any guy who she ever dated before, to take it away from her. None of them was worth it, she thought. And Chanyeol respect that. He never asked her to give her ity for him. Seohyun still letting Chanyeol touch her, feel her. Every time they spend their Saturday night, they would make out just like others couple. She isn’t a saint. Chanyeol would kiss her, softly, and she would fall for Chanyeol’s touch. He would trace her curved body under her shirt with his fingers, and she would lean on to the touch. But her self-control is always winning the game and when the air is getting hot, she would stop him.

“mmmhhh, you feel so good but we need to stop..”, she would say that, trying not to be so cruel for stopping their hot session. Chanyeol may groan and complain when they need to stop suddenly, but in a good way that he still respect her. He won’t insist her if she isn’t letting him touching her for more. Because he loves her, and the way she protect herself makes her look even more beautiful than she already is. Chanyeol treats her well, the way she deserves it. And it makes Seohyun even fall deeper for him with trust.

“You know what makes me adore you even more?”, Seohyun once asks Chanyeol when she prepare him a breakfast after they spent the night together. They’re just doing movie marathon, making dinner together, and sleeping side by side, but nothing more. Chanyeol would hug her from the back, leaning his chin on her shoulder and whispering “morning” to her then give a kiss on her cheek before sitting on the dining table, waiting her to serves the dishes.

“You adore me?”, he says jokingly, never fail to make her laugh a little. She walks to the table, serving the breakfast for him and ruffles his hair before take a sit across him.

“You never complain about the fact that we never had , because of my stupid stance”, Chanyeol keep chewing the pancakes on his mouth before answering, and Seohyun waiting for him patiently.

“First, is having so many form and version. Just because you never let me get inside you, doesn’t mean we didn’t have . And second, it isn’t stupid, your stance. You know what is stupid? That you adore me. That is stupid, your brother would agree about this”, he takes another bites of pancakes when Seohyun only watching him because she feels full just by watching her boyfriend big appetite.

“Then, if I am stupid, why you stick with me? All of my exes would left me already at this stage of relationship when they realize they will never get the access to get inside me”, Chanyeol just sigh. They’ve been talking about this topic a couple times before. And Seohyun would repeat the fact that all of her exes that left her just because of her stance, and it shows Chanyeol that she is afraid. She is afraid that Chanyeol would do the same, leave her.

He catches the sudden change of her mood at this very morning. He put the forks down the table and opens his arm widely, offering her a morning hugs. Seohyun sit up from her chair and walks towards her boyfriend to take a seat on his lap and hugs him, looking directly to his eyes.

“You know.. every time we discuss about this, you end up hurting me..”, Chanyeol tells. Seohyun is a bit shock for the fact that she hurts him without she even realize. But she doesn’t understand about what is hurting him. “..that you always have a thought that I am no different with those bunch of erts”, Seohyun chuckles by how Chanyeol made with his face when he says those words.

“They’re not erts, they just being a human”

“Oh.. so I am no human being?”

“I don’t mind if you’re not a human, maybe you are a vampire? Vampire is described as a hot and y creature these days, it must be fun to be a girlfriend of vampire. Arrgghhh..”, Seohyun teases him for making a sound like a vampire that more like a lion.

“Oh! That’s cruel, you’re teasing me but never letting me to get inside of you”

“Oh… so you are complaining now?”

“I actually always complain, I just make it to not sounds like a complaintmmpphhhh—“, Seohyun kisses him right away.

 

 

***

 

 

It’s been seven months already that both Chanyeol and Kyungsoo busy with their own relationship. Kyungsoo with Jongin and Chanyeol with Seohyun. Everything between their friendship is under control. Kyungsoo still spare a breakfast for Chanyeol. Taking Chanyeol’s dirty laundry along with his. Watching a movie together when they both have nothing to do at their shared apartment. Inform each other if someone isn’t going home at some nights. Chanyeol would voluntarily wash the dishes if Kyungsoo has done the cooking.

Their interaction is a total fine. They support each other’s relationship, even deep down they have the reason not to. Or they just pretend they support each other, but the disguise is perfect. They share their love story to each other that seems so normal.

Kyungsoo knows, about Seohyun refusing to include on her relationship with Chanyeol, since his tall best friend is an open person who loves to tell his story to Kyungsoo. And Kyungsoo would laugh at Chanyeol even he sees no problem on Chanyeol when he has no chance to get inside his own girlfriend. On the other side, Kyungsoo never tell him about his life with Jongin since he thinks it’s not Chanyeol’s business at all. And Chanyeol never asked him anyway. And they both knows that their friendship remain the same, stable, controlled, normal, not awkward at all even after that past habit they already get rid of.

But it all soon change, when they both spending the holiday at their shared apartment doing nothing. Jongin needs to go out of town for works and Seohyun having family gathering at her parent’s house. So Kyungsoo and Chanyeol locked out in their apartment having no plan to spend the holiday. They decides to watch movies, them both favorite to do. They watch together at the living room after Kyungsoo made a perfect snack to accompany them watching the movies. Kyungsoo likes to be silent when he watched movies, and Chanyeol better to keep his mouth shut if he has something to ask about the movie because Kyungsoo wouldn’t bother to answer. They still laugh or shout to express their reaction for some scenes, but no conversation allowed by Kyungsoo.

The movie is finally ended and the clock is almost reach midnight. Chanyeol stretch his body for sitting too long while watching the movie. He then look at Kyungsoo who is very silent during the movie was playing and it’s because he already fell asleep. Chanyeol chuckles a little by the cute view Kyungsoo made when he is sleeping peacefully. He is then cleaning up all the snacks that messed up the living room because he is the one who eat the most. After everything is cleaned, he back to the living room and watching Kyungsoo who still sleeping. He keeps thinking, what he should do about this sleepy penguins. And he has no heart to leave Kyungsoo sleeping at the cold living room, so he lift Kyungsoo’s body and carry him with bride-style.

As Kyungsoo is not a heavy sleeper, he wakes up right away when he feels something lifting up his body. And he looks at Chanyeol who is carrying him. He does nothing nor says anything to stop him. And Chanyeol, who realize that he is waking up Kyungsoo, doesn’t stop his action when he got no protest from the latter. Their stare locked to each other along the way Chanyeol walks to Kyungsoo’s room. And it still locked even after Chanyeol finally put down Kyungsoo’s body to his bed but still laying his hands on the side of Kyungsoo’s body. They are still looking at each other, deeply, without saying anything. And the stares leads into kisses that can be blame on Chanyeol since he is the one who start it. But then, the simple kiss leads into making out and it can put the blame on Kyungsoo since he knows he should stop it but he chooses to not. And none of them even drunk.

Chanyeol stops the kisses, to have a time to look at Kyungsoo’s eyes that already filled with lust, like his own eyes. He’s not asking anything to Kyungsoo, but it’s not something new for him to get the answer just by reading Kyungsoo’s eyes. And he start to kiss Kyungsoo deeper and Kyungsoo still reply the kiss. Chanyeol kisses moves down to Kyungsoo’s jaw line, neck, may leaves some hickeys in the morning and his hands travelling Kyungsoo’s body under his shirt. Kyungsoo enjoy and lean to the touch when his own hands can’t stop Chanyeol’s blonde hair. Kyungsoo could say that he likes the grey ash hair, but he could also say that Chanyeol looks good in any hair color. But he didn’t say it loud, of course.

The time flies by, they both already and Chanyeol start to moves above Kyungsoo’s body. “Chanyeol.. Aaahhhhh~”, Chanyeol’s heart suddenly beat fast. It always beat fast whenever Kyungsoo is his name when he is inside of him. But this situation is different when Kyungsoo already have a boyfriend and Chanyeol is ready to get offended if Kyungsoo would moan Jongin’s name. He knows he shouldn’t get offended, he just prepare himself. But, Kyungsoo keep his name again and again without misspell it. It’s been months and they start it again and they don’t even feel awkward like they already expert to do it to each other.

“Ahhh.. Chanyeol.. Ahhhhh.. I’m close..”, And that is the sign for Chanyeol to move faster and hit harder inside Kyungsoo.

“You still feels good, Soo.. Ahhh~”, Chanyeol keeps moving inside Kyungsoo.

“Ah. Chanyeol. Ah.. AH.. AH.. AAhh.. AAAAHHHHHHH~”

Chanyeol falls above Kyungsoo’s body like the old times. They both panting and thinking, but they are careless, so they only focus on catching their breath to back to normal.

“You’re still beautiful, Soo”, Chanyeol says out of nowhere. And Kyungsoo feels something different about this compliment. Chanyeol used to say this when they still having , when Chanyeol can’t stop ing inside Kyungsoo and when Kyungsoo can’t stop his name. But tonight, Chanyeol says it when they already came, when Kyungsoo sure both of them already back to their senses. And it feels more like a compliment than before.

“I too, never have with Jongin”

 

 

***

 

 

They don’t know how it starts again, but it starts again. With a half guilty and pleasure is the rest, they seems cannot stop it. Even when they realize they both having relationship with other than the two of them. And both of their mates are innocent. And both of them never slept with their mate, but they sleep with each other. Night after night, it becomes habit that both Chanyeol and Kyungsoo don’t realize it only brings them to the deeper feeling they shouldn’t plant in the first place.

Kyungsoo even can’t trust himself anymore, who used to be considerate about the consequences of his decision making. Especially when Chanyol keeps praising him, telling him how beautiful his body is. And Chanyeol keep saying that after they had . And Kyungsoo likes it, no, he loves it. And he knows why himself never resist the desire inside him, because he already comfortable about what he is doing with Chanyeol that it doesn’t feel like cheating. Because they have done that several times before. It’s like their habit, their thing. Kyungsoo knows it’s wrong, because he knows he has feelings with his sleeping buddy who is back to be his sleeping buddy again. He can’t tell which is deeper, his feelings to Chanyeol or Jongin. But he still refuses to have with Jongin. He is afraid to get too attached to Jongin when he knows he can’t get rid his feeling off of Chanyeol. But still, he thought it could be nothing, since he is the one who emotionally invested on this sleeping buddy thing.

He isn’t.

Because that isn’t normal for Chanyeol to being all fine when his girlfriend refuses to have , not giving him any chance to get inside her. It’s because he doesn’t think he wants to do it either, with her. So he is fine. And he loves her, who wouldn’t? But with Kyungsoo, it is something that he doesn’t know how to explain. The only thing that makes him keep doing it is because he still adores how beautiful Kyungsoo is. He feels happiest when Kyungsoo keep his name instead Jongin. He keeps wondering about Kyungsoo would prepare him lunch. He keeps wondering if it’s alright if he back hug him when he prepare for breakfast. He keeps wondering if Kyungsoo would stay at his side hugging him in the next morning after their night.

Until one morning, Chanyeol wakes up on his own bed with Kyungsoo on his embraces. Sleep still, peacefully. His heart pounding so fast that he is afraid it would wake up Kyungsoo. He has no heart to move and make Kyungsoo open his eyes so he is just laying still on his bed waiting for Kyungsoo to wake up on his own. But he can’t hold himself to not watching Kyungsoo’s sleeping face. He had tons of times before to look this close at Kyungsoo’s face, but he never look at his face this close when his senses under his guard. And if he can tell, Kyungsoo is even more beautiful if it possible.

Kyungsoo finally awake and startle himself when he knows he wake later than Chanyeol who is looking at him. He looks around and he realize he still at Chanyeol’s embrace, still in the same position since last night. “Ah. I’m sorry I fall asleep..”, He wakes up immediately, feels awkward and scared that Chanyeol may not okay with this situation.

Chanyeol stretch his arms that has b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter