Chapter 2

Strict Boss!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2

 

 

Jimin was done with his meeting this morning but the weird thing is, there is no Seokjin around him today. That is weird, he will never leave this any important meeting until now. Jimin decided back to his office as he done with it and trying to catch up his friend. Who knew that Seokjin might be in the office at this state?


Jimin managed went into his office room and like he was expecting that, there’s Seokjin, still on his laptop. Maybe doing some work right there. He decided to ask him.


“Hyung, I miss you a lot right there. Where you had been this time in the middle I was needing your help?” Jimin made his sad face in front of the older but Seokjin’s ignore him.


“I just found a new staff” Seokjin said while his eyes still stick on his laptop and he’s typing. Jimin frowned as he said that.


“New staff?” Jimin made a confuse tone while Seokjin nodded his head. “Who is it? A guy or girl? If a girl, is she pretty? Can I have her number?” Jimin chuckled while clingy around Seokjin.


“Yah, go away Park Jimin!” Seokjin pushed Jimin harshly. “Unfortunately, he is a guy!” Seokjin laughed while smirked at Jimin.


“Oh man!” Jimin pout in defeated. “I will never get one of those!” Jimin said in sad tone which is made Seokjin laughed heavily toward the younger.


“Yes you are” Seokjin smiled. “But, I’ve gotta admit that…” Seokjin said made some curiosity on Jimin head. He’s wondering what Seokjin wanted to say after that.


“What is it?” Jimin asked Seokjin and his head was a bit confused by it.


“He’s pretty cute” Seokjin winked at Jimin. “You should get his number. Who’ll know that you’re going into man after this?” Seokjin chuckled again.


“What the hell hyung!” Jimin laughed as well. “I am not going to be one of~~” He’s finally stopped when he’s just remember about someone that he met this morning.


He wanted to ask the guy that he found in the hall but he’s interrupted after he’s being smack by his small hand on his arms. Who knew that guy was more powerful than Jimin muscle?


When Jimin’s lifted his head up, he’s suddenly stop all of sudden as his eyes stick on his eyes. The way his lips gently moving was totally made him got insane but that’s not the point here because Jimin is not gay! Or he is? Jimin immediately shook his head.


“Hold on a second!” Jimin look at Seokjin. His eyebrows sharply look at the older and made Seokjin face turned into puzzled.


“What? Are you really into a man now?” Seokjin made a strong gaze on Jimin face.


“W-What, no!” Jimin gasped out of breathe. He’s not sure about that. He shook his head quickly.


“Then what is it, you know it is okay for being one of those…” Seokjin had been cut by Jimin words.


“Hyung, forget about that. I just wanted to ask you about a new staff that you hire” Jimin said and Seokjin nodded his head as a ‘yes’ signal. “Is he look pale? He has a blonde hair?” Jimin gulped his saliva. He doesn’t sure on why he had to do that either.


Seokjin frowned as he was shocked by Jimin. “Are you really went to the meeting this morning?” Seokjin made a serious gaze and made a tense on Jimin back neck. 'He’s totally freaking me out’ Jimin said silently.


“Of course I do… Hey, wait a minute!” Jimin finally smirked on Seokjin. “Is that true?” Jimin raised up his left eyebrow.


Seokjin nodded his head in annoying expression and back to his work. Ignoring the youngest who was exactly smiling without any reason.


“When he will come? What his name? Is he good? Is he nice~~” Jimin doesn’t get to finish his word until Seokjin said.


“Just ask by yourself” Seokjin ignored the kiddo again but that’s not let Jimin guard down. Besides, he’s doesn’t care about it.


“Hehe okay, bye hyung. Don’t work too hard and see you tomorrow” Jimin smiled and run toward the door. He look at Seokjin. “Bye lover” he’s made a flying kiss on Jin and made Seokjin laughed by his cuteness reaction.


“Whatever minnie and careful out there” Seokjin wave his hand and Jimin quickly shut the door.


To be honest, Jimin’s exciting about the new staff that he heard. He’s just too curious about him. He even can’t stop smiling. 'Aigoo, what’s going on with my mind right now?’ Jimin kept walking into the gate.

 

 

 

**

“Mom! Dad!” In rushed, Suga opened the door and run toward his parent. He was too happy about something that happened this morning.


His parent were startled by his shouting and the way Suga run toward them like he was winning some prize.


“What is it dear, why you look so excited already?” Suga’s mom asked him with happy tone. Suga quickly hugging his mother while his mother was confused by it and look at her husband.


“Guess what?” Suga said and both of just silent. “I just got a new job here!” Suga said and both of them were startled by his words.


“R-Really dear?” His mother said and Suga nodded his head gently while smiling.


“B-But how and when did it all happened?” Now, his father interrupted their conversation.


“Long story but I’m going to tell you after I’ve done with my shower” Suga grinned getting bigger and his parent as well.


“Okay dear, tell us later when it’s dinner time” his mother said and Suga nodded his head. His parent never been this so happy when Suga was truly happy. They both feel relieved as they know that Suga can find one job that he wanted for even though they don’t know about it. At least, they happy about it. That’s the matter right there!

It was a miracle that Suga had found a new job in a big company that he had found this morning. He’s already fired up to come in his new workplace. Suga quickly grabbed some towel and go to the bathroom.

 

 

 

**
It’s already night, Jungkook was late to go home early because he had to do a lot work in his office. He doesn’t get any license yet. So, likes or not, he need to take some bus or taxi.


He’d been waiting in the station bus like 3 hours already and still, he couldn’t get any of it. He look at his watch and he was shocked by it.


“Yah, it’s already 10 pm!” Jungkook sigh in defeated. “I’m so hungry” Jung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter