Chapter 4

Strict Boss!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoongi felt an anxiety came through his mind, he won’t bear any excuse this time. Who on earth there would be someone who want to marry him. Lucky that was a fake one and worth it because of the money.


Yoongi got a called on this morning before the conversation he had with Park Jimin. His heart won’t make any beat and stopped by all of sudden.


“Yoongi-ah, y-your father!” His mother’s can’t able to speak because she was crying heavily through her telephone.


“What’s happened mom, what’s wrong with dad!” Yonggi eyes didn’t blinked but kept staring at the paper he saw but didn’t focused on it. He was focused with the conversation. He felt something heavy smacking in his mind and can’t stopped worrying; his mind kept thinking about the negative side.


“He has a cancer!”


With that, Yonggi made a tears inside his eyes and started to blur his vision. Yonggi’s head look down to his table, shut his eyes tightly and covering his mouth using his bare hand. He was crying hardly but doesn’t made any sound came through his mouth.


“The ambulance took him after he fell on the floor this morning, unconscious. The doctor said that he get a cancer and it was already in critical condition. He need a surgery” the mother’s kept wailing, didn’t stop from crying.


“S-Surgery?” He knew that his father need a surgery but how to afford his bill. They’re a poor, obviously they can’t find the money in that short cut time and this is very urgent things!


Yonggi wanted to get out from his shift; looking for his father in the hospital but his mother refuse, she wanted her son kept doing his job and stop worrying about him.


They both stopped their conversation by shut their telephone. As they ended, Yonggi hid his face using his palm hand and washed his face. “, where I can get that money!” Yonggi sighed and breathe out from his top lungs.


While he kept thinking on how to solve this problem, his eyes abruptly stick on the resume that he needed to submit today. Yonggi shook his head slowly and threw everything away from his mind. He stood from his chair and quickly go to Seokjin office room.

 


And that is how Yoongi ended by having a promise with Park Jimin.

 

 

 


**
Yoongi sigh under his breathe, his shift is going to end soon. Means to say, he’s going to meet Jimin and his family which is a heart attack will come soon. Yonggi in deep inside his heart, half of him was saying that he need to do for his father sake but half of it was saying that he shouldn’t do that because you’re just made it everything worst. Yonggi made his stepped getting slowly as he went out from the company but he was stopped from his track as he saw Jimin at outside.


Yoonggi quickly get down and hid in the wall beside him. He peek at his boss. “He’s already here?” Yonggi’s muttering while look at Jimin.


Jimin is waiting at the front company, his back lean on the car behind him. Kicked the small stone at the ground while his face was glowing because the sun ray was against his skin. Not just that, he pouted his lip was made Yonggi tilt his head as he seem fascinating with his cute face.

“Awww~ wait heck, stop it Yonggi!” He quickly slapped his cheek to get out from his trance and he could felt that everyone were looking at him weirdly; they might thought that he was a stalker on their boss, he quickly coughed and stood up.


He took the breathe and look forward to the front. “What’s going to happen next?” Yonggi sighed and walk away until catch up Jimin sight. But everything seem doesn’t rigjt when Jimin look at him with a serious gaze while raised his brows.


“J-Jimin~” Yonggi quiet as Jimin pointed the gate at outside. He had no idea why he need to go there while he can went to him. Yonggi just nodded and quickly to the gate.


As Jimin get to the car, he drove his car at outside the gate. Far from the building and anyone else to see them. Meanwhile, Yonggi panting because running and chase Jimin’s car from behind. As the car stopped, Yonggi quickly stopped and took a deep breathe.


Jimin opened his door and stood beside his car while looking at the gasping Yonggi. “Don’t want to get in?” Jimin smikred while laughed at Yonggi. Yonggi face is totally red, he is totally pissed of with Jimin.


He gently wanlked to Jimin car and enter it. “Yah, what’s wrong back there!” Yonggi shouted but that’s made worse when Jimin frowned. He is totally forgot that their reputation between them. He is a boss. “S-Sorry” Yonggi head goes down. Jimin laughed abruptly.


“From now on, we’re only talking persoanlly after we already on that gate. Get it?” Jimin pointed his finger on the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter