Chapter 3

Strict Boss!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3

 

 


Suga POV :


What a beautiful morning that I have right now, the sun ray came through the window was made me awake from my deep sleep. I yawned and stretching my arms to the air. I sat on my bed while watching into the mirror beside me. I gave a slight smiled while watching my face was reflect through the mirror.


“I am such a handsome person, swag!” I patted my chest proudly and stood up from my bed. I grabbed my towel and went into the bathroom for shower. I’ve made a quick rinse today because I don’t want to be late on my first day work at that company.


I felt excited, this is my first time wearing a coat, having a nice black shoe and a tie even though I dream it for a long time. I’d made a stupid decision on where I could only wore this when I will get some job. A nice one! But who’s know that I finally reach my dreams!


I smiled on the mirror again after I’d done with wearing my suit. I can’t against my lips for being smiled. I have a good looking when wear this! I brushed my suit like an employee would do but that’s made me giggled by my impolite behave.


“I shouldn’t done that!” I gave a light slap on my cheek and shaking my head gently. “Okay, be nice and also serious with this job. You’re so lucky to get this Min Yoongi!” I claim some calm by took some breathe.


“Yoongi dear, you’re awake now?” I got another shouted from mother, loud and clear. I fixed the tie one more time before answer my mom. “Okay done”


“Yes mom!” I yelled back for replying it on her.


“Great, lets having a breakfast together dear. I’ve made some pancake for our breakfast today!” My mom yelled.


“Okay mom, I’ll be there in a minute!” By that, we’re ended out yelling session.


I pulled the door and shut it after I’m out from my room. Gently walk to the dining room on where my parent was waiting for me right there.


“You can do this Min Yoongi!” I said with full of spirit that I had, I believe that I’m going to be a perfect employee this time. I have faith on it!


End of POV

 

 

 

 

**
Jimin doesn’t in mood for work today after what happened during last night, her mother, Mrs Park. Gave him a hard task that he wouldn’t dare to do. He’s going to get married with someone that he doesn’t know at all.


“Jimin yah!” Her mother yelled and knocked Jimin door harshly. “You’re going to be late, hurry up. Yah Jimin-ah!” Her mother shouted again. “Hurry up!”


Jimin groan as he woke up from the bed and walking to the door. “I’m awake now!” Jimin opened the door and he saw his mother at the front of his door.


“What a lucky son!” His mother yelled. “This is what a successful entrepreneur’s going to be? To be late on his work everyday? Go wear some clothes and take a shower first!” She hit shirtless Jimin on his head before stomp her feet away from there.


“Ouch!” Said Jimin while rubbed his head irritatedly. “That demon, ugh! Whatever” He took his towel and get to shower after that.


After done with it, he’s changing into his formal suit and climbed downstairs. He saw his parents were eating at dining room. He’s approaching them. “What we’ve got here?” Jimin made a grinned and sit beside his parent.


“Here, take this Jimin. We want you to regain some energy. You’re going to meet your future wife today” without notice Jimin spread a water from his mouth after he heard his mother said that. “Yah Jimin ah!” His mother fuming. “Becareful with that!”


“M-My f-future wife?” Jimin said haltingly and gently look at his father. “Is she serious about this dad?” But his father just lifted his shoulder for giving ‘don’t know’ signal.


“Yes Jimin and don’t worry because this girl is perfect for you. She’s very beautiful and she also from a wealthy people. That’s totally perfect for you dear!” Her mother excited clapping her hand and cheering for startled Jimin.


“B-But mom, I don’t know her. I don’t even think that she can cook or good taking care of me?” Jimin gave an objection for his mother state.


“S-She can c-cook. I guess?” Her mother muttering. “B-But that’s not the point here, you’re going to get marry soon. Don’t you excited dear?” His mother Jimin hair.


“But I don’t want mom, I don’t know her!” Jimin shouted and still whining about it. “Besides, I already have someone with me” Without hesitated, Jimin gave a wrong excuse which is he doesn’t realise that.


“Hey, don’t you said that you don’t have one last night Jimin?” His father gave a clueless expression from his face.


There was a moment all of them were stay silent, his parent look at Jimin in deep expression until made an anxiety from Jimin heart and mind. 'Damn it, what did I just do!’ Jimin gritted his teeth clench his fist. “I-I have one, I just not telling you g-guys about it” Jimin said in confident even though he was said that haltingly.


“Well, I wanna see that today after you’ve done with your work and I bring my girl instead. Just in case that you were lying?” His mother smirked.


“What!” Jimin’s totally doom!

 

 

 

 


**
“Yoongi dear, always remember that no playing while you were working and take care of your manner. Also be polite with the other workers, okay?” Suga mother’s gave him a nice advised while her grinned made Suga felt that he’s not being burdensome anymore. This is the first time he felt that he was useful for being an attention eyes for his parent.


“Alright mom” Suga nodded his head quickly, he’s trying to express himself to them on how happy he was right now.


“A-Always r-remember~~” *cough* “t-to b-be n-nice w-with~~” *cough* his father’s trying to say something but his heavily cough made him so hard to tell them. Suga frowned as he saw his father became like that.


He kept coughing this morning and that’s made Suga worried about his health. He held his father hands “Dad, are you alright?” Suga said in worried tone.


“I-I’m alright Yoongi… J-Just becareful w-when you w-working right t-there” he’s coughed again while covering his mouth. He shook his hand to try comfort his son from worrying about him and his hair.


“Okay dad, if you feel sick. Take a rest for today and call me” Suga bit his lowered lips as he saw his father condition like that. “Mom, are you sure that you can take care of dad?” Suga look at his mother who was sitting beside her husband.


“Don’t worry about it dear, just go to your work. I’m going to take care of him and if there’s something happen. I’m going to call you immediately” she gave suga a brightest smiled and that’s made Suga relieved and he’s finally can overcome his worried about his father. He nodded his head and shut the door before he walked to his workplace.

 

 

 

 

**
“Jin, you don’t need to carry this file. I can carry it all by myself” Jungkook took the file from Seokjin hand but being pulled back from Seokjin.


“It’s alright kookie, I can handle this one. As long as I’m here, I’ll always help you” Seokjin chuckled while carry the file for Jungkook.


“Yah Jin, it would be weird. You are the manager here and I’m your staff. I should do that” Jungkook look around them, worrying if the others saw them. “Besides, what’s the others would think about this if they saw you and me together?” Jungkook bit his lowered lips while kept pulling the file from Seokjin.


“Well that’s easy, I just gonna tell them that we’re in relationship. A sweet couple?”


“W-What h-hyung?” Jungkook startled by it. “H-Hyung?” Jungkook mouth can’t able to speak.


“Lets go” Seokjin held Jungkook hand and dragging him enter the building together. Jungkook saw the eyes of the others staff were looking at them as they both walked passed them. He’s also can saw the shocked in their expression. 'This is gonna be a long day’ Jungkook blushed by all of sudden when he remember that Seokjin hold his hand and didn’t let go of it even though the eyes were watching on them.


“Okay dear” they both stopped at the front of Seokjin office room and once again, Jungkook cheek could felt the burning came up on it as he heard 'dear’ came through his mouth. Seokjin cupped Jungkook cheek and gently rubbed it. “We’ll meet again after work. See you soon, alright?” Jungkook nodded his head and Seokjin smiled before he get into his room.


“D-Dear?”

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter