Chapter 1

Strict Boss!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1

 

 

 

Jimin is an inheritance of Park Company who was being held by his father, the big owner of that Company before. By Jimin skill and diligent with working on that company, he has become a successful entrepreneur in the young age. He is also made his company’s name became more famous and absolutely getting advance in day by day.


He has does look, smart, rich and popularity but there’s something that lack with his attitude, his boastful behaviour after he got his name became as a boss in a big company. He’s not scared by speaking something that he want it to his staff. He is also dare himself to fired the great employee that they all had.


Not to mention that he had a lot of haters in his workplace until no one dare to talk with him or even blink with his sight except for his bestfriend, Kim Seokjin, his childhood friend since they were a kid. Seokjin is a nice, intelligent and also hardworking by helping Jimin work out this place. Even Jimin can’t pass his smart by handle this company, he wouldn’t dare to reject his friend, Seokjin out from here!


On the early morning on where every his staff were waiting for their master came in. They had to wait Jimin by queue in front of the door company and greet him, how important that guy is? They even prepare for a red carpet!


The Limo has coming in which Jimin, their boss is already coming. He’s wearing his black coat and tidy. When the car stopped, his driver opened the door for him. His footstep was made some impact by scaring the staff. Their head started to look down when Jimin came out.


“Welcome Big Boss!” Everyone greeting Jimin as Jimin was fully out from his car. His cynical smile can’t be resisted by his cuteness that he had but inside that cuteness there is demon. So, you’re better watch out!


“Yah Jimin-ah!” Seokjin shouted and grabbing Jimin hand. He’s dragging Jimin into his office room.


“Yah, hyung!” Not to mention, Seokjin is a lil bit older to Jimin like two years. “This coat, I just bought yesterday and it is expensive. You need to becareful with it!” Jimin brush his clothes.


“I don’t care about that!” Seokjin raised his voice to Jimin. “You’re already late for the next meeting, we are run out of time!” Seokjin crossed his arms and stomping his left feet.


“You know that you can postpone that one?” Jimin made an irritated face as Seokjin made that reaction. ‘He’s just sound like my mother’ Jimin said in silent.


“No, this is important one. What should I do with your clumsiness again!” Seokjin frust. “Next time be better Jimin or you’re going down and there’s no excuse!” Seokjin pout. He is cute no matter what.


“Yeah yeah, fine!” Jimin said and passed him over to his room. Seokjin followed him from behind.


When both of them were busy by walking and having some chit chat, there’s a guy bump Jimin from the front and made everyone startled by that. The most horrible is when the guy is bring a coffee with him and it was spat out to Jimin new coat. The other guy was trembling and fall down to the hard floor.


“Jimin, are you alright?” Seokjin asked as he was worried by it and quickly help the other guys from lying down on the floor.


“Who the hell did this!” Jimin shouted out as the coffee was stick on his clothes. He is became wet by it.


The other guy were already up because of Seokjin helped. He was shaking when he saw a fuming demon in front of him.


“WHO ARE YOU!” Jimin shouted and grabbed some tissue from Seokjin as he offered on it to Jimin.


“M-My n-name is J-Jeon Jungkook” he said haltingly as he was terrified by Jimin reaction. “I’m s-sorry” he bowed and stay like that but Jimin wanted to grabbed his collar.


Jungkook is a little bit height from Jimin, so you should know there’s some awkward right there but Jimin is already mad. He can do anything right there! “Do you want to get fired?” Jimin frowned and made Jungkook face shocked.


“N-No~” Jungkook became speechless.


“Jimin, hand off from him!” Seokjin shouted and Jimin quickly release his grip from Jungkook.


“B-But t-this is his fault, jinnie” Jimin face became more sad as he look at Seokjin and pointed out his finger to Jungkook.


“Stop being childish Park Jimin and go to your room befor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter