「ㅤFOURTH PAGE。

「ㅤ게임제로。 story begins !!
page FOUR
“you're saying i'm not the leader? why not?”
 
junhoo sighs in resignation at the hostile teenager who'd just entered the dormitory with his tattered luggage. he tries to find a place where he can stare at, and conveniently ignore any other questions, but the apartment is so clean and bare that junhoo can only stare at the pureness of the whitewashed walls.
 
“jiwoong, i told you. the decision isn't up to me.”
 
“but the team always makes the experienced ones the leader. i trained for eight years, and you know that very well.”
 
junhoo's gums already hurt from gritting his teeth too hard, and it takes all the discipline and endurance in the world to stop himself from launching at jiwoong for the double-meaning remark. 
 
“what, cat got your tongue?” that smirk, again.
 
“jang jiwoong, i'm your manager. the contract disallows you from disobeying what i say; the contract states it clearly.” junhoo stops short of patting himself on the back for sounding so professional, but he's sure the boy must have caught his shaky tone when he finished the sentence. 
 
junhoo doesn't even wait until jiwoong comes up with a smart reply; he's already entered the first bedroom on the left to check on one of the newer trainees who had just made his way into the accommodation.

lee seonha makes it a point to look intimidating when the new trainee trots into the dormitory. it's ironic, how he seems like the leader, when in fact he's one of the three youngest members in the group. 
 
he recognises the newbie at once, and seonha finds it hard to believe that one half of the notorious duo in the company has come to join the debuting frenzy. seonha had prepared to greet his roommate with crudeness, but now he decides to stare at his palms while the other trainee unpacks his items into the cupboard. 
 
“left drawer's mine,” seonha manages to say. it's as if the trainee hadn't expected him to talk; he freezes at the abrupt speech, but blurts out, “okay,” before he shuffles his clothes, careful not to touch whatever that belonged to seonha. 
 
“i've never met you before,” seonha murmurs after hongseok had finished shifting his items around, and the former notices the vague stink of tobacco when hongseok sits on the bed on his right.
 
“i rap.”
 
those words alone made everything clear to seonha, the deep voice, that stack of notebooks that were placed carefully on the desk, and the tattoos and piercings — seonha always associated multiple piercings with people of dynamic personalities. 
 
seonha takes an immediate liking to na hongseok, despite having met him for less than two hours. they were similar in various ways, with an obvious preference for silence, and very direct in their speech. he almost thinks he can form a friendly bond with the rapper, provided he doesn't step on his toes before they even manage to have a proper conversation. 
 
there's one other bed in the room that hongseok and seonha share, but seonha isn't very enthusiastic about the person who would fill up that void. all he wishes is that the other half of the pair of rebellious kids wouldn't come and wreck havoc.
 
jiwoong is online.
jiwoong  i already hate this place.
 
oh, why? you just moved in?  dahyun
 
jiwoong  yeah, and guess who i met? my
eternal nemesis.
 
whoops, small world. i heard he's your manager.
good luck. :-)  dahyun
 
jiwoong  it !!! he's pushing his luck around
and ordering me around
it won't be that bad, trust me!  dahyun
 
welps, i have to go! there's a schedule i
have to run for.  dahyun
dahyun is offline.
 
LAYOUT BY HEEBUMDAE