[Wonwoo/Fluff] Baby Goodnight

FRONTING 척하다 | Scenario Shop | (REQUESTS CLOSED)

Baby Goodnight

"Arasso oppa! I will be waiting for you. Have fun with your friends," Alya rolled her eyes dramatically even though Wonwoo wasn't there to witness his girlfriend's exaggerating antics. Sigh.

Wonwoo had too much of a social life outside, and always had to push back together time with Alya to hang out with his social circle.

"Okay, and I'm sorry Alya, you know I would rather be there with you and be right there," Wonwoo said in a whisper, in case anyone was listening in.

"Yeah, yeah. Okay, come back soon." She laughed and hung up. Alya yawned and went to the kitchen, making a hot cup of chocolate before heading upstairs and snuggling into her cosy bed. She switched on the television, only to be greeted by the pop-up sign that read, 'Broadcast of Running Man pushed back to 8pm', and then Infinity Challenge started running on the screen.

Wonwoo, that lucky bastard.

Alya blew a raspberry and sulked. She looked at the clock and sighed even louder. It was only 4pm!

Aish, now I have 4 hours to kill. And without Wonwoo. That kind of . Ah well, at least the guest is G-Dragon.

.

.

Unknowingly, Alya had fallen asleep with a mug in her right hand, the unfinished chocolate threatening to spill over anytime.

Wonwoo had been out far longer then expected. He arrived at her doorstep with a guilty face and knocked on the door, only to get no answer. Is she angry? He bent down and lifted up her door rug, and took the hidden keys out. He slotted it into the keyhole and opened the door silently, as if he had done something wrong. Wonwoo entered the house, only to be greeted by an eerie silence.

"Alya? Are you there?" He raised his voice as he knocked on the door to her room. Is she still sulking? She must be very angry this time.

Wonwoo opened the door and looked at the flickering lights of the television screen, and looked at the bed. He found himself looking tenderly at Alya who was fast asleep. He inched nearer and sat at the side of the bed, staring at every little detail on her face. Wonwoo drifted his fingers on Alya's features, starting from her raven black hair, down her cheek, to her jawline. Perfect. He smiled sincerely for the first time that night.

Just 2 hours ago, he was at this dumb party, forced to go by his father, and Wonwoo had to keep a smile plastered on his face. Sometimes, I wish I wasn't Jeon Wonwoo. One of the Jeons. The heir to the Jeon Cooperation. He thought back to how he first introduced Alya to his family, yet they couldn't accept her normal background and her existence as his girlfriend. His father's disgusted look just angered Wonwoo even further, even though Alya told him not to mind and she was happy, just being by his side. He had to follow orders, just because his father was the rule.

Wonwoo wondered why Alya was still with him, after suffering so much. But perhaps, that's why I like the girl. He smirked as he watched Alya frown and mumble incoherently in her sleep. God, look at her drool. Wonwoo chuckled. "Hey Alya, wake up." She just flipped to the other side and continued snoring lightly.

"I forgot she was a heavy sleeper." Should I wake her up? His head turned to the television as the opening of Running Man started. Okay, I should. She's going to kill me if I don't. 

"Come on Alya, wake up." Wonwoo unwrapped her from the bedsheets, hoping that she would get cold and wake up. Fat chance. She hit his face with a backhand attack and retrieved the blanket, cosying into the warmth. Wonwoo clicked his tongue. So, this was how she was going to play?

He opened the make-up drawer that Alya told him never to touch, and took out a pencil-like thing. Whatever that was.

Suffices.

Wonwoo drew panda circles around her eyes and gave her a moustache, laughing uncontrollably as he did so. Still, Alya was out like a log. He leaned down and neared her, his lips touching her cheeks slightly. "Kim Alya, aren't you waking up?" Wonwoo's whispered as his breath tickled her face. Alya squirmed and turned away from the person/thing harassing her, still unawaken. He pulled her back and touched her cheek with his lips slightly, leaving a trail of kisses down her neck.

Done.

She jolted awake as she sat up with a red blush broke out from her neck all the way to her ears. Wonwoo snickered yet again as she placed a protective palm over her sensitive spot.

"Don't do that, Wonwoo," Alya glared at him as he laughed, "Anyways, when did you even come back?"

"Just a few moments ago, and I had to call you up, your favourite programme is running babe," Wonwoo smiled as she gave him a big grin.

"Hope your party earlier didn't tire you out," Alyz added worriedly as they snuggled into the bed, holding one another. Wonwoo kissed her temple as he thought how cute she was. And that she was just so nice to worry for him again and again.

"Nah." He replied as the variety show were replaced by advertisements. The screen flashed black for a moment and Alya could see her reflection, which was some weird alien-like thing. She rushed to the bathroom and rushed out again, annoyed.

Alya growled as she neared him and looked down when she saw that she had stepped into a puddle of chocolate spilling out from her dropped cup.

"That was not my fault, you dropped it from your hands so-"

"...Jeon Wonwoo."

 

 


Hello! Another Wonwoo request. HAHAHA. Popular guy. Thanks for requesting!