[Wonwoo/Fluff] Sundae

FRONTING 척하다 | Scenario Shop | (REQUESTS CLOSED)

Sundae

  “I cant’ go to the movies with you tonight, sorry Hae-in,” Sera muttered. “My mom volunteered me for baby sitting without telling me.”

  “It’s alright, who’s kid are you watching?” Hae-in asked, positive that there was more to the story.

  “The Jeon’s,” Sera replied smugly, rolling over on her bed so that her stomach was facing the duvet.

  “The Jeon’s?” Hae-in’s voice went giggly over the line. “Does that mean Wonwoo will be there?” She asked suggestively. “You two can spend the evening babysitting while you warm up and when the kid goes to bed, you can spend the remaining time snuggling and making out with Wonwoo!”

  “I CAN’T HEAR YOU,” Sera yelled before ending the call. “It’s going to be a long night,” she groaned as she flung her pillow to the other end of the room.

.

.

  “Hi Sera! Thanks for doing this, it really means a lot,” Mrs Jeon as Sera walked into the kitchen. Sera spent so much time at Wonwoo’s house that it felt like her second home.

  “You’re welcome. Curious though, will Wonwoo be home tonight?” Sera casually asked. As much as she loved her best friend, she could use some time away from him.

  “He had plans to go for a party but when he heard who was baby sitting, he cancelled,” Mrs Jeon teased. Sera’s breath hitched.

  “Hyun leave the poor girl alone, she looks traumatized,” Mr Jeon walked into the room, all dressed up in a suit and tie. It struck Sera how alike Wonwoo and his father looked; both had well defined jawlines the most gorgeous smiles that reached their eyes.

  “Well, the baby’s in the hall. She’s napping so you’ll have a little time to prepare dinner. Don’t hesitate to ask Wonwoo for help if she’s too much to handle! We should be back by 11 and thanks again!” Mrs Jeon rattled on like a machine gun before closing the door behind her.

  Sera’s eyes traced towards stairs. Wonwoo is up there. Maybe he wants to be alone. Well if he wants to talk he could always come down. I’ll survive without him. Sera decided with much determination as she eased her way back to the kitchen.

“Question & answer

Pretend u didn’t hear again

Although you pretend not knowing in vain

I know you already know that

I-I want you baby you know

I-I need you”

Sera sang as she dragged out the pots and pans to prepare dinner.

  “What died in here?” Sera’s necked snapped back so quickly as her eyes locked with a pair of chocolate brown ones.

  “Won-wonwoo!” Sera choked as she mentally cursed herself. Was I really that bad? Sera found her eyes trailing Wonwoo’s frame. When did he become a man? Leaning against the entrance of the kitchen, Wonwoo gazed at her with lazy eyes. Sera found her eyes trailing from Wonwoo’s chiseled face to his well built body. How is it I’ve never seen him go to the gym before?

  “Do you even know how to cook? Here, hand it to me,” Wonwoo took over as he skillfully cracked and battered the eggs before pouring them into the pan. Sera watched in awe. The closet she had ever seen him do to cooking was the instant expresso he makes himself every morning. He was sworn by coffee.

  Wonwoo flawlessly rolled his sleeves up to his elbow, revealing his toned forearm. Sera desperately tried to shake those thoughts out of her head. It’s all Hae-in’s fault for planting these ideas in my mind, Sera thought as she clumsily made her way out of the kitchen and into to hall to check on the baby. And also to get the image of a certain Jeon out of her head.

.

.

 “I can’t believe you burnt the pan!” Sera yelled. She was furious now.

 “I’m sorry, the egg was still yellow so I thought it wasn’t ready! It looked poisonous in my defense,” Wonwoo held up both hands as he surrendered.

  “Eggs are suppose to be yellow. Your mom just spoils you by removing the yolk everytime before she cooks,” Sera signed in defeat. “Well what now? We’ve got no food and I’m starving,” she decided to be gallant one to forgive Wonwoo.

  “How about a sundae contest? Like we used to do as children,” Wonwoo was grinning like an idiot at the thought.

  “You’re on, are you sure though? Aren’t you afraid you’ll get your whipped like the last time?” Sera sneered.

  “Winner owes the loser 3 favours. And our 3 minutes starts now!” Wonwoo declared before shoving Sera onto the couch and sprinting to the kitchen.

  “Jeon Wonwoo!” Sera cried out like a tribal woman as she dashed after him.

  Damn I don’t remember which flavor he likes, vanilla or peach, peach or vanilla. She had already laid the base with a layer of Oreo bits and frosted cereal. How is it that Wonwoo remembers I like red velvet and cheese cake. He’s even on point with the toppings! Sera was down to her last minute so she decided to go with vanilla, seeing how it was emptier than the peach. Finishing off her sundae, she spammed gummy bears and chocolate syrup for aesthetic appeal.

  “Time’s up!” Wonwoo announced, clearly satisfied by his creation. “I’ll go first,” he grinned as he took a shovel sized scoop from his sundae.

  “Say ah,” he teased as his other arm wrapped around Sera’s waist and pulled her in. Sera squirmed a little before giving in. The flavors of the ice cream danced on her pallet. I make the exact same thing for myself every week. How is it that when he does it, it tastes better?

  “Not bad, but mine is better,” she refused to admit defeat. The thought of owing Wonwoo 3 dares frightened her.

  They stood there for a second in silence before Wonwoo commented, “Aren’t you going to feed it to me?”

  “You spoilt brat,” Sera rolled her eyes before picking up her spoon.

  “Here you go,” Sera muttered as she shoved the ice cream at him. She had been aiming for his mouth but she might have miscued. The next thing they knew, Wonwoo’s nose was dripping vanilla.

  Instead of getting mad, Wonwoo his nose clean. “Just the way I like it,” he smirked, with dribbles of ice cream threatening to fall from his chin. Sera stifled her laughter as she pulled him in for a hug to console him.

  They made their way to the couch to finish their sundaes. Sitting in comfortable silence, they ate their way to the bottom of the bowls.

  Sera’s eyes grew heavy and she rested her head onto Wonwoo’s shoulders.

  “We never got to decide on the winner,” Wonwoo muttered into her ear.

  “Shut up Wonwoo, it’s obviously you. I know you know what you want to ask for, so let’s get this over and done with,” Sera yawned as she buried her head into the crook of Wonwoo’s neck.

  “Just one dare. Close your eyes,” Wonwoo’s vanilla hot breath tickled her ear. Sera did as instructed.

  “Wonwoo what was that?” He had pressed something warm against her forehead. “Don’t touch my face, you’ll create wrinkles,” she muttered.

  “It was nothing, go to sleep,” he said in barely a whisper as he gently soothed her hair.

 

 


Hi guys hope you enjoyed this chapter :)) Do leave behind some comments n hope you'll request again! (Other 17 members?? They're being neglected T^T)