Jimin

Bangtan Christmas

"Do you think you'll be warm enough?" Jimin asked as he adjusted my hat. "I don't want you getting cold." 

"I'm not going to get cold, Jiminie. I'll be fine."

"But what if you get sick." He pouted and started to wrap a scarf around my neck. "There. Now you'll be perfectly warm." 

I rolled my eyes, but didn't complain. He was only looking out for me after all and it was cute and sweet (if a little annoying at times.) "Can we go now?"

We took a cab to downtown where a large holiday market had been set up. Holding hands, we walked up and down the rows, admiring the different wares at the stalls and how beautiful everything looked all decorated with thousands of lights and ornaments. 

Jimin left me alone for a few minutes while he stood in line to get a cup of hot chocolate for the two of us to share. I shivered slightly despite the many layers of clothing that Jimin had forced me to wear. It started snowing when Jimin returned. White flakes landed on the bright orange hair that peeked out from beneath his hat or melted on his cheeks and nose. "It's really good," he said, holding the cup out. 

I took a sip. It was delicious and chocolately with just the tiniest hint of mint. I grinned at him opening my mouth to agree, when his plush lips crashed against mine. His tongue at my lips, humming happily before he pulled away.

"It tastes even better mixed with you."

I didn't feel cold anymore.