Hoseok

Bangtan Christmas

"Hoseok, we need to go to bed," I said, yawning. The credits for what felt like the hundredth episode. "It's really late." 

Hoseok whined, pulling me closer in his arms, nuzzling his face into my neck. "One more." 

"You said one more for the past seven episodes. I love this show but seriously." He pouted cutely. 

"Pretty please? I promise after this we'll go to bed." 

I sighed, shaking my head. "Fine. But this is the last one." 

We sat through it. Halfway through my eyes started to droop and I fell asleep with my head nestled on his chest.

"Baby~ baby girl wake up."

I blinked my eyes open. The living room was dark now that the tv was off and only the lights on the Christmas tree lit. "What time is it?" 

"One in the morning." Hoseok chuckled. "Merry Christmas." He leaned down and placed a soft kiss on my lips. "Let's open the presents now, okay?" 

"But-" 

"Come on~ it's Christmas." He gently lifted me off his lap and led me over to sit next to the tree. Hoseok grabbed a small, neatly wrapped box and handed it to me. "This one first." 

I rolled my eyes at his excited impatience and tore off the paper. It was a jewelry box for a ring. Suddenly I felt dizzy. Of course he would do this. I opened it to reveal a pretty silver ring set with emeralds and diamonds. 

Hoseok wrapped his hands around mine which still held the box. "Will you marry me?"