Taehyung

Bangtan Christmas

"It snowed!" Taehyung shrieked as he leapt on top of me. "It snowed overnight, baby! Let's go play. I wanna build a snowman."

I groaned, trying to push him off. "Later. Wanna sleep." It was warm and comfy under the blankets. Just a couple more hours of it would be great.

"But what if it melts? Please~" Taehyung nuzzled his nose into my cheek. "I wanna play in the snow with you. It's our first Christmas together. Pretty please? We can cuddle all afternoon."

How could I say no to that? "Fine. But I want to eat something first. It's not all going to melt in the next ten minutes."

We ate quickly, rushed by an overexcited Taehyung. I forced him to make sure he was properly clothed to play in the snow before letting him rush out. Immediately he ran out and jumped into a pile of snow. I laughed, shaking my head as I went outside. "You should be more careful. You could've slipped."

He popped up, coated in white, his smile shining as brightly as the sun. "But I didn't. You worry too much." Taehyung leaned forward, lips puckered, eyes closed. "Kiss me~"

Grinning, I scooped up a pile of snow and quickly packing it into a ball. I threw it, the snowball landing perfectly on his face. His eyes opened in surprise, looking at me in shock as I laughed. Taehyung smirked and started to build his own snowball. I dived behind a snow covered bush, narrowly avoiding the snowball he threw. We continued on like that until we were exhausted and soaked. 

Taehyung stood up from behind the small fort he'd made, arms spread wide in surrender. "Let's go inside. I give up. I wanna cuddle."

"Okay." A quick change of clothes later, we were curled up on the couch with mugs of hot chocolate. "I love you, Kim Taehyung."

He kissed my nose. "I love you too."