The Meeting II (continuation)

Love For Sale

Narrators POV

____________________

Siwon and Ayel meet up in the bar....but they started up with quarrel.....

_______________________________________________________

Ayel Kim's POV

Another day is given by god to me...that's why i thank him...every now and then,,,he let me to wake up...for i know there's a possitive thing is waiting for me.....I woke up because of the ray of the sun that lighted up my face....I hustle..took a bath and went to the market...i need to work hard to pay the rent of this house...i promise halmoni that i will take care of this house...I woke up with a smile on my face for i know that "starting your day with a smile will give you a much luck in life".

So then i hustle myself and went to the market......I fix everything..my little store and the clothes i'm selling...i have to work and work and work....

"ahjumma, ahjussi, ang ahjussa....come, look and buy, we have here lots of beautiful dresses just for you, choose every dress you like and you're free to buy it" that's is what i always do...to get the attention of the crowd and look at my clothes and buy it....

Heechul came into and ask me.....

"aigoo, sis why do you want to work always, you didn't have to time enjoy with me Jessi" i don't think if he's really serious on asking me cause he's looking on a menhealth's magazine...

Jessica came over and then talk to me who agreed of what Heechul said..."yah sis...Chul-ah is right....am you can go with us tonight and enjoy with us"

Then i just rolled out my eyes and get to my work......i don't know but they've been asking me the same question for almost a hundred times...but i really didn't get to enjoy myself...then suddenly a loud scream from Chul-ah covered the market.....

ahHhhhhhhhhhh...................with an O face.....

"yah what's wrong chul-ah..." I asked him worriedly.....

I thought something really hapened but just like as always...that scream was not actually a scream of fear.....but a scream of a ert gay... "aish that ert really make me worry" 

well not to mention but the guy in the magazine looks really interesting...handsome, cute, nice body and so perfect i guess for the girls....actually as i am looking at the guy i can't help myself but to daydream.....then after i took a glance to the magazine i get back to y work...

Night of that day...well tiring day for me....since Heechul and Jesica keep on forcing me to go with them.....since i've been regreting them...i then finally agree....well it's not  wrong anyway to enjoy myself sometimes.....

So Heechul brought us to the one of the famous club/bar in Seoul "The Club Volume Seoul"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

REVIEW

 

                                                                                      

 

Club Volume is the largest facility equipped the best multi-system equipment with a whole new concept. Club Volume is a trend setting must see. Top headline DJ's perform quite regularly in Seoul. Club Volume happens to be the house they choose to perform out of.

In addition Club Volume has been voted number one club atmosphere in the whole of Korea!

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am not that familliar to that club...when i enter the club i was so amazed of what i saw....and a little shy because everbody is staring at me....well i don't know why....

I was taking a glance in every corner of the club and i didn't notice...........

"kyah...where's Chul-ah and Jessica.....aigoo" ...

....because Heechul and Jessica left me....i decided to just leave them and went home...but when i tried to go outside someone stupid bump into me...that makes my high hill shoe broke and i fell on the floor...i felt so embarassed not......yes of course because of what happened but the worst reason is because i was the one who get hurt and he was the one who scream unto me and tell me that i am careless...that ugly guy "MR. 6-pack abs".....he is such an arrogant person...stubborn...no respect and arghhhhhh......

because of being so annoyed to him I can't help myself...and i can't imagine i can really call him "STUPID" well..he deserves it anyway.....that guy really ruins my day....

 

 

END OF AYEL'S POVE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

not that good but please enjoy it...thank you..:)