The Meeting

Love For Sale

NARRATORS POV

It's a beautiful morning but a busy day for Ayel and Siwon. Siwon woke up stretching his arms and his body, after he ask his maid to make a coffee for him, then after went to his exercise room to have a few exercise. On the other hand Ayel woke up and hustle herself, she went to her bathroom to take a bath and have a sip of coffee and bit a toast. She prepare herself, but before living the house she won't never forget praying and thanking god for another day given to her.  Back to Siwon....while exercising, he received  a call from mr. John

"young master I'm on my way now to your house to pick you up....there are about 2 importnat meetings waiting for you, one is exactly 8:00 am and the other one is a lunch meeting" 

 

Siwon fix himself and get ready for the meeting, after a few minutes Mr. John came, they travel to office. On the other hand.

"ahjumma, ahjussi, ang ahjussa....come, look and buy, we have here lots of beautiful dresses just for you, choose every dress you like and you're free to buy it" Ayel shouting infront of the crowd and giving everybody a beautiful smile..

"aigoo, sis why do you want to work always, you didn't have to time enjoy with me Jessi" heechul talking to Ayel with his eyes on a magazine..

"yah sis...Chula is right....am you can go with us tonight and enjoy with us." Jessica said as he agree what Heechul said

Ayel rolled her eyes and go back to her work....pretending that she didn't hear anything....then suddenly a loud scream form Heechul was heard......

" aaa-hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" Heechul screaming with his eyes wide open

" wae?? wae? wa...wae....????" Ayel asked worriedly.......

Heechul was holding the magazine......oh...hy....GOOOOOOOOOODDDD......

"yah...Chul-ah...what's wrong???" Jessica ask disgusted...

"i can't believe it girls...this guy really make my day complete..." daydreamer Heechul....

"mwo...mwo...." Ayel ask then took the magazine from Heechul..she look ate the magazine and so Jessica too...They were surprise of what they saw...but they have different reaction....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

here's the picture they saw

   

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"see...this magazine will make my day complete...Mr. 6-pack abs...." heechul said...

"indecision wooh....whatever.." then go back to what she is doing...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On the otherhand..............at the office....

Siwon is in his office when her secretary came....

"Mr. Choi....there's an overseas call for you, it's Madamme"  what his secretary told her

 

Siwon thought it is something like important that's why his mom called up, but he was surprise of what his mom told him, which is deciding such things without even consulting him.

 

After a minutes of talking to his mom....

"aish...how  can she deciding such things and not even consulting me....that wich really make me...aish..i don't want to marry on this age..." 

________________________________________________

 

Ngiht of that day...Siwon ask Mr. John to go with him on a bar to enjoy himself and to say bye to all the girls....

He enters the bar...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

bar's music background

http://dc193.4shared.com/img/992017219/336250cb/dlink__2Fdownload_2FoS06lUmu_3Ftsid_3D20111201-82918-029b4ef0/preview.mp3

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Siwon entered the bar...girls came and welcome him...Siwon is really popular to girls...even he's not a star..he really tend to have a fans...but notice....only girls...just girls......

Siwon sit on a couch with the girlss...drink here and there......Mr. John stay outside the bar and wait for Siwon....meanwhile....Heechul and jessica finally let Ayel go with the and enjoy herself.....they went on a bar were Siwon is......

"okay...i'm excited...this the first time of mine entering a class bar." Heechul...talking excitedly.......

Ayel rolled her eyes and said...." why do we have to choose a class bar....anyway we can just but something on the street"

"whatever Ayel...let yourself enjoy"  Jessica's response to Ayel...

Then they enter the bar.....meanwhile... Siwon is on the dancefloor together with the girls......they were dancing on the beat of the music......

Back to Ayel......they enter the bar....every guy in the bar was taking a glance to her because of her nice look....Ayel was really unfamilliar to the bar....she didn't where to go...because Jessica and Heechul forget that she was behind them.....she decided to go out and leave Heechul and Jessica...but on her way out somebody bump into her...that makes her hills broke and makes her fall on the floor....