The Meeting II

Love For Sale

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally Siwon and Ayel meet up...........but............not in a good way??????.................

When Ayel head her way out....somebody bump into her that makes the hills of her shoe broke and make her fall on the floor...........

___________________________________________________________

Siwon Choi POV

I wake up this morning feeling like positive things were going to meet me......I eat my breakfast...drink a liitle amount of coffee..and as my daily work in the morning....I exercise to maintain my six-pack abs......

Mr. John called.......... another two meeting is waiting for me............i took a bath....then after Mr. John came...we went to the office and as always in behalf of my loving mom...I need to attend all the meetings...She was now in London for an important business meeting.....after my 8:00 am meeting i have to attend an important lunch meeting......

"woosh such a tiring day...meeting here and there....and i have to advertise an slimming drink." I was talking to myself and lay on the couch............

I close my eyes.........and try to relax myself.............when suddenly..................

ring.........ring.........ring......ring................ (phone ringing)

A-CHA.............what the........i need to take a rest..who the heck are you.........

i look at my phone and ..oh...it's mom........

"yeah yoboseo....." me on the phone....

"yah...Siwon Choi..you prepare for tomorrow" mom talking on other line...

"mwo??? again?? mom...i need to take a rest..there's a lot of advertisements and meeting waiting for me...don't you can see...even i'm not a star i'm still busy as you are" I was trying to talk to her feeling like * i can take this anymore*

"no..no...Siwon Choi...we are talking here your upcoming marriage with Tiffany Hwang....fix yourself...i"m hanging up.." then mom hang up...

Such a creepy world for me.........first she want me to handle the 2 companies in Seoul on my own...without letting me say just one word......then ow...she is coming back here in Seoul with someone..i really don't know and going to be my wife...........

ahhhhhhhhh i can take this anymore....she is a such a witch................that witch really make me sick of everything she decide...............

After...i relax myself....close my eyes for awhile.........and i wake up....ohw.........it's evening.....wondering.....i'm really tired that i make myself sleep for a long hour.......

I decided to go to my favorite bar....for sure a lot of girls are waiting for me...wooh..........

Then i fix myself....me and Mr. John went to that bar....and as what as i'm thinking......hot girls were really waiting for me......woo....not to mention but Im really popular to girls....just girls........

I sit on the couch....with the them...i ask Mr. John to follow me and have a drink with me...but he is too killjoy...to not even enjoy himself even once...with me....

So I drink and enjoy myself...then suddenly...what that witch told me ahile ago flashback into my mind..............i sighed....

even in the time like this...mom really make me think..........

"girls..what if i get married..to the person i really don't like...and don't even get to know her better." i ask the girls....gently....

"well Siwon sweetie...you have the right to say no.." the other girl replied to me

"no..if you don't have any chance...then why don't you look for the best girl for you....i mean...tell your mom that your in a relationship now so that...she will not let you to marry the girl....." the other girl's reply.....

"thank you girls for your concern that's why i love you" i thank them and kissed them on the cheeks......

we dance.......party all night and enjoy ourself.........i was dancing on the beat of the music...when....suddenly..........

oh my god...what was that.... i bumped into a girl...into a careless and pathetic girl.she was qiute pretty but..aish...anyway.... she fell into the floor but i get to scream into her........

yah watch your step huh...you might get hurt others of your carelessness....i screamed unto her...

"oppa...it's okay...let's go..." the my girls told me...but when i tried to leave she hold my pants and stood up....aish girl really make me sick...she was talking so harsh to me...feeling like she didn't know me......she was just new in the bar then she has the appetite to talk to me like that....

but the worst thing she told me...that i can never forgive her..is when she told that I am "STUPID"..then just leave...i sighed and followed her out.....i hold her arms tightly and madly looking at her...........

______________________________________

end of Siwon's POV

_______________________________________

 

hope you guys love this part.............:)

thank  you smiley