Somethin' Kinda Crazy

Opposite Attracts

"I'm not sure that's why I'm asking you now." She answered with curiosity laced in her voice and I then shook my head. She's confusing me and I don't really know what I should do with her.


"What if I tell you that it is? Would you accept the gang's offer?" I asked, inching towards her and trapping her against the wall, both my hands are on the either side of her head. I heard her breath hitched, and slowly, blush crept onto her cheeks. I smiled and winked at her wondering where this sudden side of me came from.


This is not...what I intend to do. I was supposed to ignore her and all but, where did this confidence came from? Why am I doing this right now? Why is she making me do these things?!


"W-what?" She stuttered and tried to escape from the situation she's in but I'm not letting her. She wanted this, right? And now, I'm giving it to her.


"You heard me, Bae."


"N-no."


"Why are you stuttering? And whispering, I might add."


"I said no! I'm never going to accept that offer. That's just bullsh*t right there!" She exclaimed and glared at me. The redness of her face doubled, because of anger and probably the way our faces are just centimeters apart. I chuckled and traced my pointer finger along her jawline. She shuddered at my touch but she didn't fought or do anything to stop what I'm doing.


"You sure?"


"Positive."


"So, you wouldn't mind if I do this to you right now?" I asked and slowly leaned in towards her. Her hot breath hit against my lips and I felt myself getting excited over this. Screw this! I'm just going to enjoy and have fun. I don't care if she likes me or not. She's just tempting! I saw her eyes closing as I was nearing her and I gently cupped her chin using my thumb and index finger on my wounded hand, the other still trapping her. Just a little bit more and-


"Holy sh*t! Guys, retreat! I'm so sorry, Wan-ah!" Yuri-unnie shouted as they entered the other door. Well, the storage room has two doors. The one I'm currently trapping Irene with and the one opposite the bean bags beside us. I should've known they will come over. I then stole a cheek kiss from her and in return, received a hard slap on my left cheek.


"B*stard! What are you thinking, toying with me? I'm gonna get you back, I swear."


"I would look forward to it, Ms. Bae Joohyun." I said and smiled at her. The blush on her face was still evident, and the way she glared at me makes me think that our next encounter would be interesting. She then walked towards the other door where the gang are on stand by and passed by them mumbling something incoherent.


"You better watch out, Son! You don't know what I can do to you." She threatened and disappeared on the corridor towards the hallway where the freshman's classrooms are located. The gang then entered slowly and situated themselves on the bean bag while Yoona-unnie goes directly to the fridge to grab some snacks for herself.


"Stop with this bull and spit it out." I said, annoyed, and they all squealed like fangirls. I was afraid Yoona-unnie would choke on her food but thankfully, nothing of that sort happened. Yuri-unnie was pinching Sooyoung's cheeks and Tae-unnie was running around screaming and squealing. I then shook my head and sat myself down beside them, a small smile forming on my lips.


"What the...Guys! This clearly destroy our image as the bad*sses of this school. Quit fangirling!" Yuri-unnie noted and all of them stopped with the girly act they just did.


"Thank you so much, Yul-unnie."


"So, tell us, what was Bae Joohyun doing inside our headquarters, my dear Olaf?" Tae-unnie asked and wiggled her eyebrows. The other girls laughed at how Tae-unnie sounded with her weird voice. I was about to keep a poker face on but seeing her doing the weird faces, I broke into fits of laughter. These guys are crazy as h*ll! And I love them for that. I hope they won't change and just continue to be a dork.


"She followed me here. And, stop calling me Olaf." I explained and smiled again. The gang then made some weird noises indicating that they weren't satisfied with what I told them.


"Now that I think about it, you're the first one to bring an outsider inside this place." Yul-unnie noted and was squealing again. We all laughed again and agreed to what she have observed. It's one of the rules we have agreed, that we don't allow anyone entering unless it's somebody that the gang knows.


"Come on, Olaf, tell us everything" Yoona-unnie then sat beside me and nudged my side.


"Stop calling me Olaf and that's what really happened."


"Even if how many times you deny that you don't like being called Olaf, I know that you like it...secretly." Tae-unnie noted and the other girls agreed, with matching thumbs up and 'yeah, I agree.'


"Stop being an *ss and just tell us what happened here." Sooyoung demanded and threw a pillow towards my direction but I quickly dodged it. Yuri-unnie then ruffled her hair and received a death glare in return from the youngest.


"Yah! I'm still older than you!" I reminded her and she just smiled at me, showing her pearly white teeth. The gang then went silent, waiting for my explanation because it seems that they know the trick I'm supposed to do on Irene, a.k.a the kissing part. My plan is just to give her a peck but I knew and the gang also knew that I don't settle for less. I'm a little perfectionist when it comes to things that appeals to me, like Irene.


"Spill the beans, Olaf. Come on! We don't have all day, you know...Wait, actually, we do. Let's just ditch class, we're late anyways." Yoona-unnie ushered and we all laughed again. It's not supposed to be like this, ditching class just to gossip and lounged at the headquarters but, eh, we don't freaking care anyways. Why bother with that kind of sh*t?


"Here's what happened..." As I told them the story, they were appalled to say the least but was giggling like kids. We then noticed Tae-unnie blushing and went laughing for hours just because of the incident and all the weird things we were talking about. They then noticed the broken mirror and looked at me.


"What the h*ll happened with the mirror?" Yul-unnie asked and went to grab a dustpan and a broom. Sooyoung then went to get the trashcan and Tae and Yoona unnie sat me back down the bean bags. Tae-unnie was looking at me with those eyes and Yoona-unnie was looking at me in disbelief.


"Okay. I punched it but it was an accident. See?" I explained and raised my right hand for them to see. They all gathered around and nodded. Sooyoung then was curious so she touched the handkerchief protecting the cuts I got.


"This doesn't belong to you so this might be..."


"Yeah. She treated my wound and wrapped my hand with this."


"She?" Yoona-unnie piped in, confused as to who was this person we were talking about. Probably, she got lost thinking about food again.


"Irene."


"So, is this officially telling us that you and Irene-" Tae-unnie suggested but I cut her off.


"Of course not, unnie. She said she won't date me, right?"


"Yeah?"


"So why should I pursue her?"


"Because you like her?" Yoona-unnie tried to guess but I just smiled at her. She's pretty, I admit, but there's something missing.


"Just because." Tae-unnie answered and the others nodded. I then smirked and looked at them with amusement. Yuri-unnie chuckled and was looking at me intently. This girl have a plan in mind. I can feel it, but I'll try not to fall in her trap, again. One time, I was courting a girl who was my senior back then and we really hit it off. We instantly became friends but that was it. Friends. But, with Yuri-unnie's plan, the girl confessed to me and we dated for five months. Turns out she's the cousin of my ex and I broke it off with her instantly. I don't date girls who are related to my ex-girlfriends.


"We'll see. Anyway, I'm not finished with her, yet."


"But I thought you're..." Tae-unnie asked, confused as to why I'm doing this. They're my friends so I should tell them, right? I'm sure they'll understand. Probably. 


"I want to but I can't."


"Why?"


"Because I don't want to fall in love with her."


It would be better if I just kept my mouth shut. I'm digging my own grave. This isn't supposed to happen! I wasn't supposed to tell what I really feel but...Irene...She's going to haunt me, I swear. She's the one to blame for this. I wasn't supposed to feel something for that girl. But, love works in a mysterious ways. I should probably just discuss this matter with the gang and hopefully, they'll help me too. 

 


A/N: Ciaossu! Just to clarify some things, the 'Sooyoung' I'm talking about in here is 'Joy' and not the 'Sooyoung' from SNSD. Keke, you might get confused or something. But, probably, in the future chapters, 'Sooyoung' of SNSD might appear. Also, Wendy falling in love first wasn't my plan but, it will probably make sense if you listen to Red Velvet's 'Somethin Kinda Crazy' track on their first mini-album "Ice Cream Cake". It's supposed to be Irene falling in love first but the way I interpreted the song was that it kind of narrated that the girl fell in love first or something. Sorry for the mistakes in the grammar and spelling. Anyways, tell me what you think of it? Should I continue or not? Thank you for reading this story! I would love to hear your feedbacks so don't hesitate to comment. :) See you in the next chapter!

(I also suggest you check the rookie girl group "The Ark" *shamlessly promoting but it's worth it* because they are DAEBAK! Please also support f(x), Red Velvet, and AOA! Fighting!)