Friendship blossoms?

Opposite Attracts

"Woah! Get away you babo!" A guy shouted while we walked down the hallway. His friend was, well, blocking the way and they probably got the idea not to mess with us.
 

"You hear that, wannie?" Taeyeon-unnie asked as she wrapped her arms around my neck. I chuckled and flinched a little as the bruise last week wasn't healed yet. 
 

"You okay, unnie?" Sooyoung asked as she looked at me with worried eyes. I then nodded and smiled at her. Giving her a thumbs up to really convince her that I'm perfectly fine.
 

Last week, well, let's just say that I got involved in another fight, again. The guy was really wasted! He was forcing the girl to give up her V-card and continue their session in his appartment when I stepped in. It wasn't my business though but I feel sorry for the girl. She clearly didn't like the guy, for pete's sake. Due to the alcohol in his sytem, he didn't know what he was doing at that time so we just settled it in a fight. Got him knocked out but I earned these bruises so, yeah.
 

"Who are they?" A newcomer asked-whispered as she and her group of friends looked at us. The girl with the red hair, I think her name was Tiffany, shushed her and ushered them to quickly grabbed their things in their locker. But, the ice princess dared to answer.
 

"Those girls are Im Yoona, Park Sooyoung, Kwon Yuri, Kim Taeyeon and the most violent among them, Son Seungwan. They're the most annoying students I have ever met in my whole life!" She exclaimed, catching our attention. Taeyeon-unnie was already approaching them together with Yuri-unnie, smirk evident on their faces.


"Well, if isn't it my ice princess! Good morning, babe! How's it going?" Taeyeon-unnie asked smoothly, earning a glare from Jessica and a fist bump from Yuri-unnie. She then grabbed Taeyeon-unnie's collar and slammed her against the lockers. Whistles can be heard from Yuri-unnie and whispers came from the other girls and the students near the lockers. Taeyeon-unnie still smiled but her eyes says otherwise.


"First of all, we are not an item! Remember that and put it inside your thick skull! Second, who the hell do you think you are? Calling me your ice princess and all that crap. Get lost!" She screamed and Taeyeon-unnie flinched at how venomous the words left but she didn't give up, just yet.


"How feisty. I like it."


"Hi Fany-ah! Would you join me for lunch later?" Yuri-unnie then asked as she inched closer to the said girl but Tiffany pushed her, a little bit harder, sending Yuri-unnie b*tt first on the floor.


"I see. Looks like Tae-unnie and Yul are in a promising position with the girls! Have I missed something?" Yoona-unnie asked as she caught up with us. Just then, Tae-unnie stole a cheek kiss from Jessica and ran towards the second floor, leaving us and leaving an angry ice princess.


Yuri-unnie was about to do the same but Tiffany's fist met her stomach first before she can do anything. Clutching her now aching stomach, Yul-unnie send a flying kiss towards the eye-smile princess and walk towards us. Ignoring the gagging noises Tiffany is making.


"That bastard! Tell her I would skin her alive and roll her in a bed of salt! Come on girls, let's go!" Jessica warned us and her friends followed them in their classroom for their first subject. I then noticed a girl with blonde hair looking at my direction but I ignored her and noted that she looks like a goddess but, that's it. I then received a text from Tae-unnie.


'Sorry to have left you all there. :'( Let's just meet in the next class. Mianhe. :)
                                                                                                                        -Taeyeon-unnie'


"She'll meet us in the next class. Let's get going." I told all of them and tightened the grip on the strap of my bag. This is going to be a long day! I then glanced at the gang and seeing they're enjoying this, I should also loosen up and just enjoy. 

 


Hi! So, this is the first chapter. I know it's short and all but I just wanted to test if I should continue or not. Feel free to comment if I should continue or not. Ciaossu! Thanks for reading again. :)